Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k (4053 Views)

Various Plots,detached Houses At Abuja Asokoro,maitama,jabi,suncity,gwarinpa / For Sale:various Plots Of Land At Ogudu Gra:11m,13m,15m,23m,25m,55m,75m,140m,160 / 2-3 Bedrm Apartments In Surulere From 300k, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by saibuhari(m): 12:41am On Aug 17, 2011
Staflex,

Am glad you understood that I meant no harm - only pointing out my observation in your advert. Please book me for a plot. I will be calling you by weekend. I wish you well.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by Fhemmmy: 12:59am On Aug 17, 2011
Are the plots all together and we would be able to buy in acres or have to be bought separately ?
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by damogul: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2011
@Fhemmmy: I dont know if you are refering to starflex or to me but if its to me then the answer is yes you would be able to buy in acres or hectres if you wish.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2011
@olubuffet, yes i have a skype id. it is elisha.simon32 you can call me anytime for us to chat
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2011
@saibuhari, no problem you are really a gentleman and i have learnt a lot from you
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2011
@phemmmy, yes the plots are all together. you can buy in acres
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by marabout(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
Damogul,

Keep us up to date about the lagos state Sangotedo new development.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
staflex:

@phemmmy, yes the plots are all together. you can buy in acres

damogul:

@Fhemmmy: I dont know if you are refering to starflex or to me but if its to me then the answer is yes you would be able to buy in acres or hectres if you wish.

Price per acre or hectares . . .Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by damogul: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
Just got back from a meeting regarding the Lagos State land allocation in Sangotedo. We would be finally settling on pricing tomorrow. So hang in there guys.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by shopclue: 1:56am On Aug 19, 2011
damogul:

Gentlemen, Regarding your search for 15 hectres of land, there is a Lagos state land allocation which would be finalised in a meeting tomorrow between Lagos state, their surveyor and some interested parties and the size of land is exactly 15 hectres. Note that this land would be coming from Lagos state directly so would be free from any and every issues. This area of allocation is at sangotedo area. I am privy to this info as I am also an interested party. My advice to you guys who wish to acquire is that you go for an area of immidiate interest by people and not an area of future investment. Cheers

olubuffett:

If the details of the estate is already sorted, I will say go for this one the cost might not be high compare to the other one; but do ask for descriptions and other issues, then compare.

Oga, abeg na someone bring my attention to this one o! We don dey follow this thread for sometime make we get info. Thank u first, the second thing be say, na true say person go show evidence of living in naija to get this kind allocation? If so, any exception to the rule? Thank you. We dey wait patiently o! wink

Please how do we contact you? Can you email me at lekkigardens@gmail.com at your earliest opportunity? Thank you.

Never mind about the email question, have your email now. Will be in touch.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by shopclue: 2:00am On Aug 19, 2011
staflex:

Guys, pls get the full details of this plots of land for 300k as i promised to do. these plots of land are in a proposed estate called parklane estate in Arapagi, Ibeju lekki along the fourth mainland bridge. it is close to Amen estate, New airport, New stadium New lagos state 3000 housing units and the free trade zone. the gazzet of this land is in progress. you can get the full details of the gazzet @ Alausa upon search. a plot is going for 300k. this of course will skyrocket after the gazzet is out. check it out

I have asked a guy to contact you to see this place in details. Please co-operate, we are only interested in getting some facts for other people too. Hope u understand.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by fuqua: 2:22am On Aug 19, 2011
@staflex, i will have my contact in lagos call you about the plots in EPE
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2011
@fuqua, no problem waiting to see him
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2011
@shopclue, will give all neccessary cooperation
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by shopclue: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2011
staflex:

@shopclue, will give all neccessary cooperation

Thank you. He will call you today. Will send you his information via email so you will be sure when he calls.

I emailed you sir.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2011
still on
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by Sagewood: 1:41am On Aug 21, 2011
@ Staflex,

Can you clear this for me? Is the land in Ibeju-Lekki or Epe or what is the
exact location? Please be specific. Thank you.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2011
@sagewood, the land is in Arapagi and Arapagi is in Ibeju Lekki local government after the bridge
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by strangest(m): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2011
Very much interested,
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by strangest(m): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2011
Very much interested,
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ strangest, the plots are still very much available for grabs
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ shopclue, good to let you know that ur contact has inspected the lands. we were able to get the video clips of the lands awaiting your response
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by damogul: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
@shopclue: I sent you an email.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2011
i am following this with all interest
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by XNLEO9(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ damogul we are still hanging on waiting on update on the sangotedo allocation.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by damogul: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
@XNLEO9: Sorry about the delay but you must understand that fresh stuff like this takes time to sort out especially since various parties are involved. Pricing on the Sangotedo Land has been concluded and the price has been set at 2mil per plot. However i still have alternatives which if you ask me to lay it all down here for you I most definitely would.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2011
available
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2011
plots still available
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by phlaakie: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
ok am also intrested if its going to be at sangotedo pls let me knw the price asap n the area inside sangotedo.thanks
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2011
still going
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2011
available
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 5:55am On Sep 05, 2011
call

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Treasure Park And Gardens Estate, Shimawa. / Cost Of German Floor. / Paint Applications Campany, Affordable With Good Quality Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.