Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Creative Exercise That Turns Disorganized Thoughts Into Gold For Startups - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Creative Exercise That Turns Disorganized Thoughts Into Gold For Startups (128 Views)

Creative Exercise That Turns Disorganized Thoughts Into Gold For Startups / Creative Exercise That Turns Disorganized Thoughts Into Gold For Startups / Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Exercise That Turns Disorganized Thoughts Into Gold For Startups by startupspot: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2022
https://startupspot.com.ng/creative-exercise/

Do you ever have days where you have a tonne of homework to complete but find it difficult to focus because of all the things racing through your head? A braindump may be useful at this point.

Your mind might be a jumble at times. You may be unable to concentrate because of anxiety, worry, tension, or a glut of tasks and ideas. It’s an annoying condition that could make you feel more stressed. I notice that I start to stray from my wholesome routines and behaviours when my brain is very agitated and worn out.

How can you get rid of this oppressive feeling? Well, I like to employ a technique known as the braindump.

When you compile all of your disjointed thoughts onto a blank canvas, it is called a brain dump. You can practice this to relax and make room for fresh, imaginative ideas. You write down everything that comes to mind and then watch what ideas emerge.

To relieve some of the mental pressure when your mind starts going in stress circles, take out a pen and write down your thoughts in a bullet journal.
Read more... https://startupspot.com.ng/creative-exercise/

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The Naira Diary Impact Awards 2022 Categories: / Binance Partners With Nigeria To Build Digital Economic Zone / This Is What You Can Successfully Do To Make People See Your Commercial Content.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.