Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,277 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. All Yoruba Must Read. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. All Yoruba Must Read. (207 Views)

Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) / Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign / 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. All Yoruba Must Read. by Victoxy(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2022
The first time tinubu announced his ambitions,i read a meaning to it. I believed his ambitions were meant to counter PDP'S effort to monopolize the presidency to the north. So basically i thought it was,use your influence to destroy the North's chances i.e divide the northern votes and leave it to the south to finally decide who they wanted. Obi or Tinubu Stupid me,lol grin grin

But immediately he selected shettima,i knew he was up to no good,he is not contesting for any southern trash or Yoruba interest,he was literally contesting for himself. Cause he knows that over 70% of the Southerners are Christans so the reasons are invalid.
Apparently,gistlover and David hudgehin would clarify my thoughts,and now it is even worse than i thought. sad sad

I pity the funny yorubas not receiving any shit and still go about defending and supporting the man,they are mostly not toxic but blinded by tribalism but you see the paid ones,they are the major tool he is using,paying them as merge as #25,000 to #50,000 depending on the size and type of audience their message is getting to and how smart they to pass the message across. The nairaland ones should be less than the minimum price self.
I urge them to add all this money (all urchins worldwide)and watch how tinubu will recoup the money in 3 months. Once he attains that power,his drug business will be unstoppable and Nigeria would be brought to his knees.

I do hope this is false but omo those shits are adding up and looking true. Tinubu is not going for the yorubas,he is only riding on the emotions of the tribalistic yorubas and paying the smart ones to defend for a mearge amount (hunger dey). Let me give you a hint. If you have an illegal business and you manage to become the governnor of one of the largest states in Nigeria and refuse to leave the position of the head for over 16 years just to fund your business (drug)only for your past to haunt you and the power you have gathered is not enough to challenge them,but there is a greater power that would make you invincible and unchallenged and you can do and undo,what will you do?

Experiment by sending a figure to test how to get the presidency. Use tribalism,pity, trust, influence,rigging and money to try. Eventually,you win and your plan works. Nice one,you try to become the vice president so you could easily slot in, on the second attempt but the norths are smarter and dumped your ass cause they could control the figure there. After testing the game twice,it is now time to test if you could really attain that power and make your business the greatest,and your machineries untouchable (after the order of Abba kyari).

But the smart and power drunk norths,are not ready to drop the power so what did they do?. Destroy the country when your name starts reigning after failing to deny you the ticket,using one of the greatest threat, ASUU to break your rank making it easy for them to pry on you. Ousting Ngige the Southerner,so their plans can go smoothly,afterall the major men,Adamu Adamu and buhari and others are northerners. Discard your ambition and face other things,divise a plan to stop rigging a bit and tested it on your major state,guess what, it worked.

Tinubu thinks he can buy everything,but little does he know that he has met his match in politicking. The Norths will do everything and anything to retain power using atiku(notice how calm he is about the election) grin. Tinubu was tricked by the northerners years back and now they have accessed every position they need to monopolize power. Every Northerner will support atiku directly or indirectly just as they did with buhari. They have a backup plan though. Shettima will also help in retaining the power and how?. Tinubu is of age and could be contesting for the last time,if he wins he might not be able to run those things properly and if he dies,they win again.

Norths are playing politics and APC and tinubu are acting like gods here,lmao,let them collect all they can in this election cause they ain't gon get nothing after this election.

Vote wisely still.
Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. All Yoruba Must Read. by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2022
They know!.
They are just hiding everything!

(1) (Reply)

What Else Will Tinubu Do That Buhari Has Not Done? / The Netherlands’ Agricultural Min. Henk Staghouwer Forced To Resign By Farmers / The Queen Did Condemn Margaret Thatcher's Position Over Apartheid Sanction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.