Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Rock Songs Vault - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Rock Songs Vault (789 Views)

Rockaz World Monthly Top Ten Naija Rock Songs (december) / Lovers Of Rock Songs / For NON Rock Fans: 10 Rock Songs You Need To Hear Before You Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rock Songs Vault by justkunmi(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hi, Rock fans. . . cool

I'm a rock head and I love people like me. I have a pretty large collection of rock songs and I dunno what to do with them other than listen!!!.

If there are songs you do not have and you want, post the titles and artistes here and I'll do my best to get them to you. I can send them to you or post the links here for everybody. (yousendit)

Anyone else with songs people request for can post the links here so this thread can be a vault for rock songs.

Enjoy!!! cool
Re: The Rock Songs Vault by justkunmi(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Girl Mayn? / Emmeno / hot new rockish track ''Take A Piece Of Me By Ashionye Ft Nomoreloss''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.