Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz (28969 Views)

BBNaija: Biggie Issues Stern Warning To Sheggz, Bella / Bbnaija 2022: Chi Chi Twerks Subtly For Chomzy & Sheggz (video) / BBNAIJA: Dotun, Sheggz, Adekunle Use Fellow Housemates As Weight Lift (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by flejnr2(f): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
E Dey kiss am now oo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by AishaDant(f): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by Cherrybae(f): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
They have reconciled na. na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by Cherrybae(f): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
flejnr2:
E Dey kiss am now oo

The guy no get mind. He truly loves Bella
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by dreu2fine(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Big Brother Naija housemate, Bella has said that she is tired of her relationship with Sheggz, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Couple had a heated argument on Monday because Bella danced with Chichi and Deji.

Sheggz complained that Bella hugs male housemates, an act he doesn’t do.

He said Bella disrespects him and does not listen to his opinions, Reports.

Reacting, Bella advised him to create his own woman because his definition of a perfect woman does not exist.

Bella said, ”Let’s end it once and for all. I can’t move freely, I can’t do anything freely. I’m tired of everything, I’m weak, I’m exhausted; let’s end it already, please. I’m done.

”I can’t do it anymore. I’m exhausted. Create your own woman, please.”

Sheggz, however, agreed that the duo should break up.

”Even if you beg me, I’m never getting back to this relationship,” he added.

Source: BLOG
well the guy enjoy the puussi very well

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by flejnr2(f): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cherrybae:

Think it all started as a script but emotions are now involved

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by DeLaRue: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cherrybae:

That's not love.

Outside of the house, the relationship will be volatile, and potentially physical. They are both temperament.

With the guy always demanding respect, he'll be a volcano to be around.

Also, whether or not the girl wins, she's likely to be quite successful outside the house. The guy? Less likely. For someone that demands respect, he won't be able to cope, and the girl will quickly dump him.

He needs the girl more than she needs him.
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by greggng: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
dreu2fine:

well the guy enjoy the puussi very well

Which pussy

Didn't you hear when sheggz said na by force Bella dey kiss him

And Bella replied ...you want me to have sex on a national TV...that relationship is over the moment he had sex with her .
.Bella is protecting her self cos sheggz can't be trusted
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by ECASH120: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvSPXpaDp5Y

Watch video of their break up
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by Ijaya123: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
This is the duo kissing after the breakup. Yęyę dey worry them

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by Mummyfour(f): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
DeLaRue:
Last week I read here that this same boy from the UK had an argument with an housemate, claiming the housemate 'disrespected' him.

Now I'm reading again that the same guy accused a lady of, wait for it...'disrespecting' him by dancing with other men.

One thing I've noticed is people who demand, at every turn, to be respected are usually narcissists, hot tempered, easily trigerred, and a nightmare to associate with.

If you're a lady reading this, and your boyfriend uses the word 'disrespect' often, watch out. You'll always be walking on eggshells around him. He will most likely beat you up someday.

you are absolutely right on this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by Kirkman: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Abeg o , make this kind relationship avoid me .
grin E nor go reach you abeg.
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by ufotunang: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
So how does this news solve nigeria problems and ASUU strike
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by ufotunang: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
After he has already Nack you...you see your life
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by We4all: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
That Bella has a very strong Onitsha accent. Isn’t she supposed to be the daughter of a rich chief? Isn’t she supposed to have had a very solid kindergarten foundation?

Unfortunately, she speaks like a street Igbo girl who went to a public primary school. This is why I like to listen to Imade, Davido’s daughter. You can tell how solid her foundation is just by listening to her intonations.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by nkemoma(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Fools with lots of food
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by Konjiboii: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Any woman when you fvck cheaply and that quick will always leave you suspecting every move she makes with the opposite sex, worse is when she's got that good wap.
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by peacettw: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
This is just silly
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by Emeka71(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
That is thier cup of tea.
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by peacettw: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
DeLaRue:
Last week I read here that this same boy from the UK had an argument with an housemate, claiming the housemate 'disrespected' him.

Now I'm reading again that the same guy accused a lady of, wait for it...'disrespecting' him by dancing with other men.

One thing I've noticed is people who demand, at every turn, to be respected are usually narcissists, hot tempered, easily trigerred, and a nightmare to associate with.

If you're a lady reading this, and your boyfriend uses the word 'disrespect' often, watch out. You'll always be walking on eggshells around him. He will most likely beat you up someday.

Well put
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by Khaysee: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
No miss the free toto bro the house is cold

Men clothing dm
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by Solofresh2: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
You can go continue from where they stopped nah
How is it our business here undecided
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by Freshgrace4life(f): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kirkman:

grin E nor go reach you abeg.
Amen o
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by solsticey2k3(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Guy seems childish
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by clockwisereport: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
Edeng:
Okay

You will still edit this post to beg. Idiot
Re: BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz by Cravemore: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Fake love....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Site Can I Download Foreign Movies? / 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas / FCCPC Opens Investigation On DSTV, GOTV, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.