Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Is This Karma Or? (hidden Marketing Lesson) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This Karma Or? (hidden Marketing Lesson) (113 Views)

3 Marketing Lesson We Can Learn From Netflix's 'squid Game' / How One Danfo Taught Me A Marketing Lesson In Misdirection / How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing-lesson 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Karma Or? (hidden Marketing Lesson) by kryptosomnic(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lately, I have received tons of messages from strangers asking me to save their contact.

Curious, I ask, “how they got my contact?”

The answer??

“Contact gain”

holy moly �

Well, I have been there before...

I've scraped contact from group chats to grow my list (this was in 2020).

The result?

3645 contact, most of who are unresponsive.

It was a craze.

Though I met a few earthlings who I refer to as friends.

Now, listen to this very carefully:

Buying contact or scraping contacts from group chats and spamming the hell out of them is not worth the trouble.

Suppose that’s your strategy for growing your contact list, so enough eyeballs get to see your product or service.

You need to rethink it.

But…

If this works for you, you don’t have to listen to me.

And if it doesn’t, try asking questions.

PS: if you are wondering what happened to those 3645 contacts. One faithful morning, I trashed 95% of them.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flats Available In Lekki / Microsoft Power Point Slides For Your Presentations / Merge Ready: Ethereum Completes Last Shadow Fork Before The Transition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.