Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

London Riot - What Is Your View Of The Safety Of Nigeria Citizens - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / London Riot - What Is Your View Of The Safety Of Nigeria Citizens (623 Views)

Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police / An Area View Of Ring Road, Benin City / Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

London Riot - What Is Your View Of The Safety Of Nigeria Citizens by NatGas(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2011
Guys,
have you been following the London riot which started like 48 hours ago?its really getting tense and looters are every where.Residents are fleeing their residence, shops are closed.I pick up ma phone and call some of ma guys over there they confirm its no joke, then I jokingly asked them to return home and ALL their response was never! unto weatin? then I imagine Mr President sending out air planes to London to pick up Nigerians from the troubled City just like some Governors did during the Boko Haram unrest in Borno recently, what do you think will be the reactions of Nigerians over there?will they come?
Re: London Riot - What Is Your View Of The Safety Of Nigeria Citizens by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2011
What are the rebels fighting for?
Re: London Riot - What Is Your View Of The Safety Of Nigeria Citizens by r231(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2011
for what?

(1) (Reply)

Nlanders Must Read This - Trolling: Who Does It And Why? / Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy / Armed Forces Ready For Any Crisis – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.