Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Tinubu Speaks About Oriental Hotel Reveals The Real owner (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Speaks About Oriental Hotel Reveals The Real owner (video) (379 Views)

Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Speaks About Oriental Hotel Reveals The Real owner (video) by thisweekng: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGEOA-FiiZs

Tinubu said, Oriental hotels was a refuse dump and it took several months of escavation during the investment.
Re: Tinubu Speaks About Oriental Hotel Reveals The Real owner (video) by micronut(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hmn.... If na your own, we no go kill you Baba. No fear. grin

It is well Nigeria. Politics and Drama of cleansing.

Well, I sell Modern Jikokoa Charcoal Stove o, that you can use in your kitchen with less smokes and less Charcoal. See my Signature.
Re: Tinubu Speaks About Oriental Hotel Reveals The Real owner (video) by BrandBrainBox: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
grin
BOLA TINUBU is a genius but...

His ingenuity is employed more to benefit his selfishness and that's the number one no-no for a good leader. Imagine what happened once: Yorubas were being killed in their homes but Tinubu had the gut to mock the dead by asking, "where is their cow?" It is possible that what Tinubu is suffering now is a punishment from Yoruba ancestors for that extremely callous attitude of his. So, I advise every Tinubu supporter: just be careful the way you support him or you might just incure the wrath of your gods or ancestors with him.

Plus, we don't need a President who will monopolise Nigeria for life as Tinubu has done in Lagos.

And this is for those trying to make us think that Tinubu performed wonders as Lagos Governor/godfather...

Remember that Lagos was already developed when Tinubu became Governor in 1999. I am not saying that Tinubu did not do well AT ALL.
Rather, what I am saying is that he didn't need to do much for it to show unlike a Governor of Benue or Delta states that are up to 80% rural. For example, if you raise tax in Lagos, you can easily get the people who are ready to pay. That's not the same in Gombe, Kwara, or Ekiti and in most of the country. So, it is actually easier to be a successful Governor of Lagos than a successful governor of any of the other 35 states (only Kano may be exempted?).

Moreover, if Tinubu did as well as his supporters want us to agree, why is it that HE DID NOT BUILD A SINGLE HOSPITAL WHERE HE CAN RECEIVE HEALTHCARE HIMSELF? Now, he must go overseas to get simple healthcare while other Lagosians he ruled die of very curable illnesses. It's actually a shame to use Lagos as a yardstick for what Nigeria should be - Lagos with its many slums, bad odours, collapsed buildings, traffic robbery, etc.

No governor or president should say he did well if he did not perform above average in healthcare, security, education, and agriculture.

Plus, we don't want another President who would be staying months in the hospital. Please pity Nigerians. Imagine: A 14-year-old orphan was so tired of Nigeria he had to risk being a stowaway! In a working country, such people are the top on the social security priority list. Thanks.

Please, if you are a business person and you need more customers, I have a new secret for you. So, I'm sharing it in a free class here.
Re: Tinubu Speaks About Oriental Hotel Reveals The Real owner (video) by Mrshocker(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Watch the full video. You will understand why we must not gamble
Re: Tinubu Speaks About Oriental Hotel Reveals The Real owner (video) by Switruth: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Took him years to debunk this. A leader must respond when issues are raised against him and his people.

(1) (Reply)

‘Wake Up Yorubas, There’s Plot To Get Rid Of Tinubu If He Wins’– Awo's Daughter / PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds Today, Bot, NEC To Meet Thursday / Late Queen Elizabeth Supported Nigeria During Biafran War –buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.