Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

BNXN Wins Next Rated Artiste At Headies, Gets 2022 Bentley (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BNXN Wins Next Rated Artiste At Headies, Gets 2022 Bentley (video) (319 Views)

Buju BNXN Wins Next Rated Award Plus A Bentley At Headies. Photos And Video / Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies / Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BNXN Wins Next Rated Artiste At Headies, Gets 2022 Bentley (video) by amehdave(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nigerian singer-songwriter, Daniel Benson also known as BNXN, has won the ‘Next Rated Artiste’ at the 15th Headies Award.

This year’s edition, themed, ‘Join the Movement’, held at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre in Atlanta, USA. In the usual style of the annual award ceremony, the winner of the Next Rated category is given a brand-new car as part of the prize, so by virtue of emerging the winner, BNXN was presented a 2022 Bentley Bentayga SUV.

When he was giving his acceptance speech, the ‘Outside’ crooner appreciated the organizers and dedicated it to his late mother and other nominees such as Ruger, Ayra Starr, Zinoleesky and Lojay.

“This is for Ayra. This is for Ruger. I love this boy,” BNXN said.

Meanwhile, he also begged Lagos state Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, to help... feel free to watch the exciting video and what he ask the lagos state governor for[url] https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/09/05/bnxn-wins-next-rated-artiste-at-headies-gets-2022-bentley-video%ef%bf%bc/ [/url]
Re: BNXN Wins Next Rated Artiste At Headies, Gets 2022 Bentley (video) by MyRentic: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
This is awesome and congratulations to the BNXN�

Well, you may have thought of moving to a new location. We can help you to relocate without stress.

Simply sign-up at www.rentic.app to get started.

(1) (Reply)

“even If You Give Me $20000,i’m Not Going Back To My Ex-husband”-korra Obidi Vow / My Goal Is To Leave This World Empty – Adekunle Gold (watch Video) / Chioma In Tears As Davido Announces Wedding Date|| Assurance Pt3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.