Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu (1461 Views)

There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu / Stop Celebrating Ordinary Flyovers In Nigeria. / Abia Is The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria - Ikpeazu Tells NUJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu | #IgbereTV

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State has described his Rivers State counterpart, Nyesom Wike as the father of all flyovers in Nigeria.

Ikpeazu stated this during the commissioning of the Osisioma Flyover in Abia State on Monday.

Ikpeazu said he invited Governor Wike to commission the project because he knows the value and what it takes to build a flyover.

More details soon...

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1427749/gov-wike-father-flyovers-nigeria-ikpeazu/

Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by muykem: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
While governor Ikpeazu is the father of all bad roads in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by cpu2006(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
joke apart.

Wike is among top 3 performing Governor in Nigeria.
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by DaddyRochie1642: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
There's something about wike, he's still loved by many despite all the hate
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by adekolaelect(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wike father of fly over and Trouble making in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by Cypress042(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
What's wrong with ikpeazu ?

He's been talking and talking for the past three days now.

I hope everything's okay undecided
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by Kriss216: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
muykem:
While governor Ikpeazu is the father of all bad roads in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by SmartPolician: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Okezie Ikpeazu is a shameless man.

Port Harcourt/Aba road is in a terrible condition, so did Wike fly into Umuahia?

He should probably apply to Wike, his good friend, to help him repair the Abia State axis of the road that is in bad shape.
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by LegendHero(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wike my man.
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by Tunjibalogun: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Truth be told both him and Umahi will share that spot equally and easily
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
SmartPolician:
Okezie Ikpeazu is a shameless man.

Port Harcourt/Aba road is in a terrible condition, so did Wike fly into Umuahia?

He should probably apply to Wike, his good friend, to help him repair the Abia State axis of the road that is in bad shape.

You are not from abia neither are you from rivers.

Ever heard of uturu and etche?
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nyerisi nda!
Nwonda!
woke nde osimini.
If i No love you.. Who!?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by nedu666: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
While ikeapzu is the king of owing workers salary. Fat buffon
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by SmartPolician: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

You are not from abia neither are you from rivers.

Ever heard of uturu and etche?

You don't have to keep using the alternative roads. Truck A roads should be in good shape.

If it's not, it should be fixed and the state government will ask for a refund.

I visited Ogbor Hill from Port Harcourt last month and the federal road was terrible.

By the way, I know Etche because I passed through the road to Enugu from Port Harcourt.
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
SmartPolician:

You don't have to keep using the alternative roads. Truck A roads should be in good shape.

I visited Ogbor Hill from Port Harcourt last month and the federal road was terrible.

By the way, I know Etche because I passed through the road to Enugu from Port Harcourt.
Ok..

I was just trying to point that etche to abia is doable.

Because During my travels i usualy see that umuahia tower.

Abia need more work on road tbh esp that sharp bend coner with a ditch surrounding it at uturu.
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by Nword223: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Foolish man, they gave us a chance to show genuinity and competence and you failed woefully and still want to impose another boofon, it won't work.

Either Uche Oga or Otti, others are ferefere.

Father of all flyover flow over you there.
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by imiski(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Nyerisi nda!

Nwonda!

woke nde osimini.

If i No love you.. Who!?

Nwenne meka!
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by Ebubu: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Insult to Governor Dave Umahi
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by Sammy07: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
That's true, followed by Dave or Amosun
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
imiski:
Nwenne meka!
wenenda.. Owe!
Meka shiwe.
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by fourboys: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
embarassed
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Methinks that accolade should go to Umahi! He prints flyovers like they’re going out of fashion!!
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
Methinks that accolade should go to Umahi! He prints flyovers like they’re going out of fashion!!

Even dave siad he is learning from wike.

Mind you, dave was pitakwa based before moving back to ebonyi.
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by XerXers: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
SmartPolician:

Trunk A roads are first class federal highways. I don't know how it becomes ikpeazu responsibility to fix it especially since he is doing well fixing inner roads which he met in terrible shape
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by SmartPolician: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
XerXers:

Trunk A roads are first class federal highways. I don't know how it becomes ikpeazu responsibility to fix it especially since he is doing well fixing inner roads which he met in terrible shape

Read what I wrote.

Buhari doesn't use those roads.

People who use them are mostly his people and visitors.

Fix the damn road and ask for a refund.
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
awwwn
Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by stanluiz(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Dave umahi is the father of good roads and fly over in Nigeria.

Ikpeazu is a shameless man with low self-esteem. Look at how wike turn him into his boy.

He even answer Fmr Abia state governor TA orji by calling him Sir. Together with his Son Chinedum orji.

Re: Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu by Truthshscrazy: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Politicians Should Not Help Flood Victims: Reno Omokri / BREAKING: NNPP Collapses Structure, Joins Powerful Political Party / Tinubu Joins Residents, March From Jumat Prayer To APC Campaign In Ekiti To Prov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.