Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

If You’re A Young Nigerian Who Wants To Be Wealthy.. Open This Now. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You’re A Young Nigerian Who Wants To Be Wealthy.. Open This Now. (182 Views)

Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You’re A Young Nigerian Who Wants To Be Wealthy.. Open This Now. by Abisco99(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Do you know that that Smartphone in your hand has made many people millionaires even this year alone ?

Do you know it can be source of consistent income for you as well?

I mean you can turn it to ATM if you know *How*.

To be part of people making cool cash from their smartphones consistently all you need is , *Exposure and Creativity* which our company stands to provide. That is *Information and Creativity of Today*

Somebody said if you're not *informed you will be deformed*.

*Are you ready to pay the price to acquire the information ,skills and tools to turn that your smartphone to ATM?*

✳️ *How you can be making at least 50k -200k monthly from that green App on your phone called WhatsApp by offering people values*

You can do this by selling products and services. But it is not necessary to be your own product or service.

*We will teach you how to discover hot products that people are searching online daily and ready to pay you for even begging you*

✳️ *You will discover how you can be making consistent cool cash without having any store and capital*

*Note: The real money is not cash in your pocket on bank account but the Reward for adding values to other people's lives*

*✳️ How To Set Your WhatsApp on Automation that even when you're sleeping you can still be making sales*

✳️ *And many more...*

As a matter of fact, what you need in this digital age to be making consistent cash are 4 things.

*You don't need CV to make your millions in this era of technology !*

*You don't need Shop to make money!*

*You don't need office to make money!*

*You don't need working experience to make money!*

*4 Things you need to make money in this digital world now!*

� DATA
� SMARTPHONE
� INFORMATION
� Exposure to some relevant skills!

*With these ���you're unstoppable in this life when you have the above mentioned tools*�����

*In this digital age, you can only remain poor because you lack relevant information and creativity.*

Our company is ready to expose the secrets of making 6 figures consistently to as many that are ready to learn all it takes.

*I believe you have been hearing that information is power but I want to tell you that, only relevant information plus your creativity is power when you use together*

If this sounds like what you would love to know,

Send your Name WIS e.g Ade WIS to this number 08164713876 on WhatsApp now to be part of the *FREE* training organized by Information and Creativity of Today to help many young minds to become millionaires using mainly their smartphones.

Information and Creativity of Today.
Re: If You’re A Young Nigerian Who Wants To Be Wealthy.. Open This Now. by Abisco99(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Empty Pocket is not the Problem, it is empty mind and lack of creativity

Your pocket might be empty today, but if your mind is filled up, then you are not poor. It is just a matter of time before your filled mind will cause your pocket to be filled up.

When I am talking about filled mind or getting your mind filled up with the right information, I am not talking about school education, or going to get a university degree.

That is not in any way bad, but that is not what will give you the right information that will raise you above
poverty. What do I mean by that? College education alone is not enough to make anyone rich.

You need financial knowledge. That is what your mind needs to be filled with. You need to know the laws of money in order to know how money works.

I wish you the best in your life pursuit!

Abiodun Odeyemi
Information and Creativity of Today

(1) (Reply)

Earn 1000naira For Every Amazon Registration / Huawei Mate 20 Lite 4gb/64gb Payment On Delivery lagos interested buyers only / Are You A Startup? Apply For A Startup Accelerator Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.