Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

How To Get Google Certificate For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Google Certificate For Free (339 Views)

10 Free Accredited Online Certificate Program S | Google Certificate Course / How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly / PLS I Need Your Help Webmasters- Unable To Get Google Adsense PIN Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Google Certificate For Free by Fide098: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Get a Goggle Certificate for Free

One of the most sought-after professional qualifications you can obtain online is a Google career certificate. They were created and made available by Google as a part of the Google Career Certificate Program, which aims to assist those with no prior work experience in developing marketable skills and locating employment in the IT sector.

The advantages of Google Career Certificates for students are numerous, and they are unquestionably time and effort-efficient.

To begin with, Google practitioners who are authorities in their domains prepare the certificates. Everything you will learn in the classes will be useful, hands-on guidance that you can apply to your work.
There are no prerequisites for the certificates, which are geared toward beginners. This enables those without prior experience or a degree to develop job-ready skills and obtain employment more rapidly.

All certificates are accepted by the American Center of Education (ACE), which entitles you to college credits should you decide to pursue a bachelor's degree down the road.

With a Google Certificate, Are I Still Employable?
The fact that a Google certificate leads to more work opportunities is one of its strongest advantages. After earning your certificate, you'll have access to a site where you can connect with more than 150 US organizations who are hiring people with Google Career Certificates.
The Google Career Certificates Employer Consortium is made up of major corporations that are committed to hiring Google Career Certificate graduates for entry-level positions, including Google, Target, Verizon, and Deloitte. Additionally, you can use well-known job boards to look for employment knowing that your certificate is accepted as a legitimate certification for entry-level roles in the field.

If you are interested in having a free goggle certificate You can watch the video tutorial I made that will teach you steps by steps how you can enroll and acquire the certificate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08XUSu2nPiA
Re: How To Get Google Certificate For Free by Fjayy(m): 5:59am On Sep 07, 2022
please i need help with my youtube channel.. i can view my content with my youtube mobile app but with my laptop its not there

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Master Reseller Hosting For Just N14000/yr / What You Should Do for your blog on Google Webmaster / Admin And Moderators Needed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.