Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

“I Am Bigger Than Headies And Their Next Rated Artiste Award Winner-Portable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Bigger Than Headies And Their Next Rated Artiste Award Winner-Portable (187 Views)

Bnxn Buju Test His New Bentley Car From Headies And Mock Ruger / Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies / Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Bigger Than Headies And Their Next Rated Artiste Award Winner-Portable by Umedia: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAWQCyvR1vw

Buju BNXN has been named the winner of the Headies' Next Rated Award. BNXN receives the 2022 Bentley Bentayga for winning the category on Monday. Ayra Starr, Zinoleesky, Lojay, and Ruger were also nominated. Portable a street singer, was also nominated in the category before being disqualified due to a police investigation. The award ceremony is being held in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America....

Nlfmod
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Announces Release Date Of Next Album, “more Love, Less Ego” / Bbnaija's Tacha Sends Critical Message To Nigerians Ahead Of 2023 Election / Apostle Constance C. Friday Congratulates Rev. Fr Ejike C. Mbaka As AMEN Reopens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.