Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

"Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi (3190 Views)

AtikuOkowa: Campaign Song For Atiku by Zango Is Currently Trending In The North / LOL: This Cap Is Currently Trending, See Why (Photo) / People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Currently Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by ShowYourCertificate: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
I just checked my profile on Twitter and noticed "Yoruba" is trending. Most of the posts are pro-Peter Obi. That shows Peter Obi is also loved by the Yorubas. His personality endears him to Nigerians regardless of their tribe.

See screenshots below:

12 Likes

Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Una well done

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by oyin44: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Op.. continue fooling urselves with all these fake names... cheesy grin

Zombiedients could easy be fooled.. grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by MatrixReloaded: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
I knew your response was a yes afterall.
It doesnt matter tribe baby girl just your consent of approval. wink kiss
Jennifer663:

Am not a Yoruba woman!
Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by Obinoscopy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
I just checked my profile on Twitter and noticed "Yoruba" is trending. Most of the posts are pro-Peter Obi. That shows Peter Obi is also loved by the Yorubas. His personality endears him to Nigerians regardless of their tribe.

See screenshots below:
I verified this on twitter.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
oyin44:
Keep lying to yourself

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Okay
Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by Landmack: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jennifer663:

Am not a Yoruba woman!

Chaii why na? cry
Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by Faber(m): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Okay na
Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
I knew your response was a yes afterall.
It doesnt matter tribe baby girl just your consent of approval. wink kiss

Huncle, we don't chase after girls in Politics section. We mean business here; go to Romance sad

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by Penguin2: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
I just got off the bus right now but something happened in the bus…

Our driver got accosted by a herd of Agbero for their usual Owomida and after settling them he started lambasting Tinubu for being the godfather of the agberos and concluded that Tinubu will not win the election.

We had some people in the bus with one of them that looked like Agbero…

Now, to sample opinion, I deliberately said “Asiwaju for president” (those were my exact words).

Now, the one I told looked like Agbero turned and asked “it’s like you want to leave Lagos”?

I was surprised because I had thought of him as one of those Tinubu hit men.

Then he went on to tell me that Yorubas are not supporting Tinubu; that only Tinubu boys are supporting him. He said if Igbos and Hausas want to vote Tinubu that that is their business but Yorubas don’t want Tinubu. He told me categorically that they prefer the Igbo man to enter (I guess he doesn’t even Peter Obi’s name).

So it’s a coincidence to come online now and see Yoruba trending for exact same reason.

Everything I’ve told you here is true and nothing but the truth.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by kettykin: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
The moment Doyin okupe, Obasanjo threw in their support for Obi was the moment I realised most Yoruba who mean well for Nigeria will be obidient

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by MatrixReloaded: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jennifer663:

Am not a Yoruba woman!

undecided it can be a reality that after all these politics being played yet we sung into a blissful atmosphere where not even the living will kowaciate how two body came to become one.

SmartPolician:

Huncle, we don't chase after girls in Politics section. We mean business here; go to Romance sad
Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by tamdun: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hallucination

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jenny shocked
Jennifer663:

Am not a Yoruba woman!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Jenny shocked
you want to start chasing her and sending her nudes like you did to me angry

7 Likes

Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
oyin44:

e pain am ooo

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by Randy100: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
oyin44:

Cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
E concern u tongue

NwaMamaIwota:
you want to start chasing her and sending her nudes like you did to me angry
Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

Kill yourself if you can't stomach that tongue

7 Likes

Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
grin
Next will be northerners own and I will see to that

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
E concern u tongue

leave her alone angry
Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Antimarraige:
I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

Kill yourself if you can't stomach that tongue

be your Igbo and still vote your pandemic obi no one cares

no one will threatened any Yoruba of PDP card member who LP have taken 10% out of not to vote for him, we just want obi to be an instrumental to Atiku blocs votes in southern Nigeria

by the time you dummies realized peter obi is a machinery for Tinubu's victory it will be too late, you will still come back with your names calling

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by CSTRR: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tinubu will not feed you when inflation bites.
You better vote wisely.
Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by johnmartus(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Only a NINCOMPOOP will vote peter obi from southwest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by MasterJayJay: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Peter Obi will get majority of votes in Lagos state.
Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by DSC7: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Most of the learned yorubas i have come across are supporting Peter Obi...

Even Most of them on Facebook and Twitter...

Na Tinubu paid urchins just full Nairaland....
Re: "Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi by DSC7: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Penguin2:
I just got off the bus right now but something happened in the bus…

Our driver got accosted by a herd of Agbero for their usual Owomida and after settling them he started lambasting Tinubu for being the godfather of the agberos and concluded that Tinubu will not win the election.

We had some people in the bus with one of them that looked like Agbero…

Now, to sample opinion, I deliberately said “Asiwaju for president” (those were my exact words).

Now, the one I told looked like Agbero turned and asked “it’s like you want to leave Lagos”?

I was surprised because I had thought of him as one of those Tinubu hit men.

Then he went on to tell me that Yorubas are not supporting Tinubu; that only Tinubu boys are supporting him. He said if Igbos and Hausas want to vote Tinubu that that is their business but Yorubas don’t want Tinubu. He told me categorically that they prefer the Igbo man to enter (I guess he doesn’t even Peter Obi’s name).

So it’s a coincidence to come online now and see Yoruba trending for exact same reason.

Everything I’ve told you here is true and nothing but the truth.

Almost thesame scenario played out when i was in Osun state for an assignment...

They were even calling him Ole(Thief)....

To be honest most yorubas are not in support of Tinubu...

I have even posted almost same thing Above before seeing your comment...

Tinubu's disgrace will start from South west...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tvc Did Not Show Us This One. / Twitter: Seun Osewa Cry Out; Obidients have persistent hatred for me / The South-west Will Leave Other Regions Far Behind If Nigeria Separates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.