Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage (100191 Views)

The Anambra Sex Party Wasn't Organized By Our Students - UNIZIK SUG / ASUU Strike: Students Organize Sex Party To Kill Boredom / Video Of Alleged Students Having Sex At A Party Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by Mrscarter(f): 12:53am On Sep 07, 2022
yungz:
this is why i like the muslim religion and their hostility towards immorality. christians keep buying into the bullsh*t the westerners call civilizations.

modified
what i said is very easy to comprehend, you hardly see such things happen in the north. The only thing that differentiate us from animals is our morals, when humans tends to disregard their moral, it’s very likely they will exhibit animalistic behavior just as you have seen in the video. because a religion permits you to have freedom doesn’t mean you should throw your morals away.

The north aint no better with their child marraiges tho

1 Like

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by Munzy14(m): 5:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Kriss216:

Not really good, just manageable.
Lol.
Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by DollarBuddy: 6:09am On Sep 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:

You are not talking to a novice. BTW, how many Nigerian ladies can afford Hymenoplasty?

And I'm telling you now, there is a way they now do local Hymenoplasty. Very easy and cost effective.

No let any girl use virginity confuse you oh. Just pray for a good wife, e get why.
Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

It is men that marry women not the other way round tho many girls are deluded and dont know this truth... most girls expire at 27..... A girl only marries a man when she is quite young... thats the time she has some power tho 98% still waste the power...

As for me and my sons, we will marry only virgins or near-virgins not hoooeezzz

It would also do your sons a whole lotta good if both they and their wives were virgins (unless polygamous...then the man won't be a virgin per se)
Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by advocatejare(m): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2022
yungz:
this is why i like the muslim religion and their hostility towards immorality. christians keep buying into the bullsh*t the westerners call civilizations.

modified
what i said is very easy to comprehend, you hardly see such things happen in the north. The only thing that differentiate us from animals is our morals, when humans tends to disregard their moral, it’s very likely they will exhibit animalistic behavior just as you have seen in the video. because a religion permits you to have freedom doesn’t mean you should throw your morals away.
You lied again you hardly see such happen in the north.

Have you lived in the north before? Do you know the number of gays that are engaging in gay parties in the north? Do you know the number of children being abused by gay and heterosexual sex in the north?

I will give you some links to clear your doubt

Did you know that some youths did gay parties in the north to celebrate their graduation?
https://www.thecable.ng/hisbah-arrests-15-people-involved-in-gay-party-at-kano/amp

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/12/islamic-police-arrest-five-for-homosexuality-in-kano/

https://www.kanyidaily.com/2020/01/police-arrests-over-50-alleged-homosexuals-during-group-orgy-in-kano-party.html

https://dailytrust.com/kano-hisbah-arrests-5-men-for-gay-sex

https://www.nairaland.com/3863038/police-reveals-alarming-number-homosexuals

1 Like

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by Philosopher1979: 12:46am On Sep 09, 2022
ExAngel007:
A video of a sex party allegedly held in a hotel in Ifite Awka, Anambra State by persons alleged to be students has been shared online.

In the video, the alleged students were seen in sex romps, in the full glare of all who stood to watch.

The video which showed several male and female partners who were making out with each other, is said to have been recorded in a hotel that is located close to the institution.

Twitter user @itz_daddyjoe who shared the video online, wrote;

https://twitter.com/Itz_daddyjoe/status/1566736122528600065

I am not surprised. The western world has sold us the ideology of sexual liberalism and we have brought into it.
Our musicians and actors usually parade themselves naked on screen.
Most music videos display sexual content
What about Big Brother Africa that sends the message of sex to everybody.
The western world has brought this ideology to us and this is simply a consequence of it.
When you celebrate people for having sex on tv and Big Brother, be ready to see them have sex
even on the streets
Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2022
Reminds me of my experience with Nekede Polytechnic girls, Imo State
Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by Akalia(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Mrscarter:

The north aint no better with their child marraiges tho
exactly

1 Like

Re: Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage by premierlead: 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
ExAngel007:
A video of a sex party allegedly held in a hotel in Ifite Awka, Anambra State by persons alleged to be students has been shared online.

In the video, the alleged students were seen in sex romps, in the full glare of all who stood to watch.

The video which showed several male and female partners who were making out with each other, is said to have been recorded in a hotel that is located close to the institution.

Twitter user @itz_daddyjoe who shared the video online, wrote;

https://twitter.com/Itz_daddyjoe/status/1566736122528600065

That's ahnie being given hard and she's succulently receiving it from her soldier boyfriend...tufiakwa! All the way from Delta to anambra just because of long, hard and fat dick...I fear who no fear ahnie on dicķ

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nov/dec 2012 Waec , Gce Is Finally Out / Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.