Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries (664 Views)

Mastercraft Replies Man who Accused Him Of 100k Fraud / PHOTOS: Best Dressed Vs Worst Dressed, Ebuka Vs Mastercraft / Wizkid Sitting On The Floor With Ycee, Mastercraft, CDQ And Boj (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by ForumNL(m): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mastercraft has expressed displeasure about the head award, he said he was ignored for years

And hundreds of Igbos came on Twitter and Facebook to call headies award a Yoruba award
Meanwhile the likes of TG OMORI, Flavour, BNXN, A-Q etc are non-yoruba and all won award (Flavour, Patoranking, Kcee etc being igbos won award)

Even WAJE won an undeservable award knowing fully well that SIMI, TEMS or TIWA deserve the award

Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by fman(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Before nko
Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by ForumNL(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
You can list 20 Yoruba musician before any Igbo musician

2 Likes

Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by ForumNL(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
fman:
Before nko

Tell me d hit song he released
Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by Donmobi(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
careful of the kind of news you spread mate

1 Like

Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by fman(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
ForumNL:

Tell me d hit song he released
Na u dey ask me this question?
ForumNL
Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by ForumNL(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Donmobi:
careful of the kind of news you spread mate
You didn't see your brother's names calling headies Yoruba award abi
Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by ForumNL(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
fman:

Na u dey ask me this question?
ForumNL

Igbo language no sweet for music
No hit song and he wants to win award
Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by fman(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
ForumNL:

Igbo language no sweet for music
No hit song and he wants to win award
Ok. Na only ya language sweet for music?
Na still the same thing we dey talk.
Tribalism.
That is why I love my Nation.
We don't tribalize, we don't discriminate.
But we don't tolerate Islamic extremities.
Check my signature.
Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by ForumNL(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
fman:

Ok. Na only ya language sweet for music?
Na still the same thing we dey talk.
Tribalism.
That is why I love my Nation.
We don't tribalize, we don't discriminate.
But we don't tolerate Islamic extremities.
Check my signature.

Yorubas are ahead of any fucking tribe in this country

You all should always thank us
Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by fman(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
ForumNL:

imélé olè
No go find work.
Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by ForumNL(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
fman:

imélé olè
No go find work.

Elebi, omo ale

Tiv - Thief

1 Like

Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by fman(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
ForumNL:

You should be grateful to TIV Nation, if not u would have been a Bloody head slammer.
You guys are slaves to the fulani caliphate.
Kwara state is a case study...

1 Like

Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by ForumNL(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
fman:

You should be grateful to TIV Nation, if not u would have been a Bloody head slammer.
You guys are slaves to the fulani caliphate.
Kwara state is a case study...
Everybody dey talk, one Tiv dey shuk mouth

Abeg shut it, when lion is roaring your rat should mellow

1 Like

Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by fman(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
ForumNL:

Elebi, omo ale

Tiv - Thief
Oloshi.
Oloribruku.
Olofo
Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by fman(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
ForumNL:

Everybody dey talk, one Tiv dey shuk mouth

Abeg shut it, when lion is roaring your rat should mellow
Don't shut me .. ok
TIV Nation is a great Nation.
We are more advanced than the yorubas,igbos and hausa/fulani put together.
Where was ur tribe in 1817?
Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by ForumNL(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
fman:

Oloshi.
Oloribruku.
Olofo
Omo werey
Alainilakaye
Afofungbemu
Ebinna
Eleribu
Elebobu, omo ale alaileko

Awon eyan n soro thief na gbenu si

Tiv - Thief
Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by fman(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
ForumNL:

Omo werey
Alainilakaye
Afofungbemu
Ebinna
Eleribu
Elebobu, omo ale alaileko

Awon eyan n soro thief na gbenu si

Tiv - Thief
Na only me get all this insults?
And you say you are advanced.
How do I believe you?

1 Like

Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by Olojuobinrin(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Those people dropping comments really don’t know anything about the Music industry or they just decided to be naive and ignorant about it .
Master is good no doubt, but the success of the songs determines most of the time not necessary how the percussions , the strings or whatever are put together by a beat maker.

1 Like

Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by donbenie(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Was waiting to see the long list of Igbos supporting him and bashing Yorubas..
Only to see a few random people voicing their opinion..
Seeing that you are a fake,Jesus loving,Tribal Bigot..
I wasn't disappointed..

Re: Headies - Yoruba Award : Igbos And Mastercraft Cries by ForumNL(m): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
donbenie:
Was waiting to see the long list of Igbos supporting him and bashing Yorubas..
Only to see a few random people voicing their opinion..
Seeing that you are a fake,Jesus loving,Tribal Bigot..
I wasn't disappointed..
So you know what your people are good at - hatred, bitterness and baseless argument

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Toyin Lawani And Her Independence Day Fashion Statement / Borga Borga Latest Updates Up /Down And Joggers Classic Mens Wears!!! / 2023 Election Result Will Shock & Nearly Divide Nigeria, Tinubu Will Collapse, N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.