Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Iyere Tajudeen Awenuwawasi* - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Iyere Tajudeen Awenuwawasi* (189 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyere Tajudeen Awenuwawasi* by Joeehiz: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
*Iyere Tajudeen Awenuwawasi*

It is said, we rise by lifting others,; it is on record that you empowered people even as a college student and your company bagged the best of workers welfare. Mr TJ sir, it is also on record for the last 48months you gave livelihood to hundred of persons in Esan Central LGA. Not to mention the core reason why you bagged the title _Mai Sadaka_

In my entirety, I've never come across a man with so much bravery and strategy like you Comrade Sir. Another of your quality is your warehouse of Loyalty which beats my imagination beyond compare.. sometimes I can't help but wonder the cost of your foundation!

Mr TJ sir, I pen this down to say a big thank you for your magnanimous and developmental stride towards the people of Esan Central Local Government Area. Edo Central, Edo State.

You're a good man.

_Your future course is Divine_

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Website For 30k Only In 24 Hours / Inec Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment / *HOW TO BECOME AN EXPERT WRITER AND PUBLISHER IN LESS THAN 14 DAYS*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.