Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Oceanic And Huawei Technologies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic And Huawei Technologies (971 Views)

Oceanic Bank 9th Sept. Test Date / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic And Huawei Technologies by Chinyjones(f): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2007
fellow landers an actually a problem now i got 2 jobs wit Oceanic and Huawei Technologies, i have resumed with Oceanic and meant to resume with Huawei on Monday but the thing is that i will love to work wit Huawei but its a contract job that is renewed based on performance and also i will get a lot of training from them cos am in it person even though am not going there as an it person. i need u advice. thanks
Re: Oceanic And Huawei Technologies by Banderas(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2007
What advice do you need?
Re: Oceanic And Huawei Technologies by zaree: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2007
stay wit oceanic.hv a a friend wit huawei technologies guess he is tryin to leave.oceanic anyday
Re: Oceanic And Huawei Technologies by segunb(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2007
Congrats Chinyjones for the Jobs yu have just gotten, on my opinion it wud greatly depend on yu personally.
1. Yur job at Oceanic is it at the marketing department, IT or where?
2. Huawei is a good place to work if yu need experience and are someone who is self motivated, but i wud tell yu this Huawei has its own downside someone i know as well decided not to cross to Huawei he said they cud be stingy( yu know the Chinese and the sort) how True that is i can't confirm, but if yu know what yu are doing and have a solid backgroud and learn very fast, promotion might come easier at HUAWEI and even if it doesn't come yu wud be good enuf to move to wotever company yu choose, Huawei wud add a very good notch to yur CV.

Also on the side of Oceanic, if its d IT department yu wud be it wudn't be too bad if yu are focused and very self motivated, challenge yur self and think outside the box, read and write certifications such that yu wud be vast in knowledge and skill then move on. Yu cud still reach yu dream company if yu persist and study.

Remember God also shud be yur very good lead, talk to him and find yur future in days -as yu said yu are to resume by monday, if yu can delay till the 1st next month that wud also be fine.
Re: Oceanic And Huawei Technologies by comenet: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2007
if you hv two jobs at hand all i can say is that u study both conpanies and make a good choice ok.

(1) (Reply)

Southern Pride Hotel / Vacancies In Maersk / Work Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.