Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze (271 Views)

South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze / Ekweremadu: Why South East Needs Extra State / APC Will Never Field Politicians Like Saraki, Dogara Again - Oshiomhole Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze by searchng4love: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
South-East needs politicians like Tinubu – Ohanaeze

Apex Igbo socio-political organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo worldwide, has said the South-East needs politicians like the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

Okechukwu Isiguzoro, the Secretary General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, said Tinubu dominates the political atmosphere of the South-West by working hard.

Isiguzoro pointed out that the APC presidential candidate is fair to other tribes.

In a statement he signed, Isiguzoro said the former Lagos State Governor introduced other tribes to mainstream politics.

He urged South-East governors and politicians to emulate such a feat by Tinubu.

The Ohanaeze chieftain lamented that many Igbo elites have failed to make a positive impact on the zone like Tinubu had done in the South-West.

According to Isiguzoro: “The political misfortunes of the South-East are traced to the individualistic selfishness of desperate APC governors in the South-East and some South-East senators who are de-marketing the zone, their actions promoted the insecurity and economic challenges of the zone.

"Ndigbo need the type of leaders like APC Presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who has worked hard for the South-West to regain control of mainstream politics. Tinubu was fair to all in Lagos as governor."

“He introduced all tribesmen in governance and empowered them, and it’s not late for South-East governors and leaders to emulate him. This is the best way to regain control of the political spectrum of the East, which is in the hands of non-state actors."

3 Likes

Re: South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze by searchng4love: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ohaneze not only endorsed Tinubu but acknowledges that his role in bringing the South East into mainstream politics from the desert of PDP.

Ignore the ipob urchins on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Akuko undecided
Re: South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze by agadez007(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
I think I speak on behalf of the good people of South east when I say we don’t need him
Make him dey him ikoyi,we are okay
Re: South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze by searchng4love: 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
agadez007:
I think I speak on behalf of the good people of South east when I say we don’t need him
Make him dey him ikoyi,we are okay
You are irrelevant.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze by fman(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
darling2222:
Akuko undecided
Akuko mbe na usu

1 Like

Re: South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze by fman(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
darling2222:
Akuko undecided
I guess u r same wt Jennifer663?
Wooow.
Same signature.
Re: South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Say your mind alone
Re: South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze by christejames(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Yes, SE needs a politician like Tinubu to show the young ones an epitome of bad and greedy leadership and its consequences of shakiness AKA Parkinson...

This guys are funny indeed!

1 Like

Re: South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze by searchng4love: 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
christejames:
Yes, SE needs a politician like Tinubu to show the young ones an epitome of bad and greedy leadership and its consequences of shakiness AKA Parkinson...

This guys are funny indeed!

Since you can't read

“He introduced all tribesmen in governance and empowered them, and it’s not late for South-East governors and leaders to emulate him. This is the best way to regain control of the political spectrum of the East, which is in the hands of non-state actors."

Re: South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze by AdamuKD: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
grin Another lies from Tilinbu urchins
Re: South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze by Bluntguy: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin Another lies from Tilinbu urchins
Emulate certificate mystery or agbero training, which one?

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Security Expert - Charles Awuzie - Exposes The Fake Followers Of Reno / 2023: New Twist As CAN Reveals Final Position On Muslim-muslim Ticket / SEE THE REASON MEN & WOMAN OF GOOD WILL ARE ROOTED 4 PETER OBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.