Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Job in Qatar- Please Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Job in Qatar- Please Advice (993 Views)

Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations / ₦155.6Billion Museum With Roof Made Of 76,000 Panels Opens In Qatar(Pics) / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job in Qatar- Please Advice by xolanimo: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
I live in South Africa, but have now overstayed my permit

I got a job offer in Qatar for the world cup (all expense paid)

Anyone familiar with my sort of situation?

I was thinking of going to Mozambique by road since its visa free on Nigerian passport or any Southern African Visa free country and then fly from there to Qatar.

Kindly advice, this is urgent..

Thanks.
Re: Job in Qatar- Please Advice by blazingblender(m): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Explain more cus I don't understand
You are just mentioning names of countries ..
What are you going to Qatar for?
Is it for the world cup or for work??

2 Likes

Re: Job in Qatar- Please Advice by agbomatthew89: 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
blazingblender:

The story no clear

1 Like

Re: Job in Qatar- Please Advice by libertyfather(m): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
At all undecided
agbomatthew89:

The story no clear
Re: Job in Qatar- Please Advice by xolanimo: 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
blazingblender:

Lol, I got a job to work in Qatar for the world cup, I said this in my post...I get job to work for Qatar, during the world cup, na hotel sponsor the work & will give accomodation, pay flight, etc etc.., e clear now?

1 Like

Re: Job in Qatar- Please Advice by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:47am On Sep 06, 2022
Yes,you can follow the route you wrote up there.pls do you mind sharing how you got the work visa.tnks

1 Like

Re: Job in Qatar- Please Advice by xolanimo: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Yes,you can follow the route you wrote up there.pls do you mind sharing how you got the work visa.tnks

I applied for the job online.
Re: Job in Qatar- Please Advice by Enddy50ty(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
xolanimo:

I applied for the job online.

Please kindly post the link and explain how to go about it.
Re: Job in Qatar- Please Advice by xolanimo: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
Enddy50ty:

Please kindly post the link and explain how to go about it.
Allow me get the advice I need please.
Re: Job in Qatar- Please Advice by samtol4(m): 1:38am On Sep 07, 2022
You cannot apply for visa in Mozambique unless you have a long term visa . You need to go back to Nigeria and apply for Qatar visa . Find out if Mozambique allows visitor visa to change to long term visa
Re: Job in Qatar- Please Advice by xolanimo: 5:35am On Sep 07, 2022
samtol4:
You cannot apply for visa in Mozambique unless you have a long term visa . You need to go back to Nigeria and apply for Qatar visa . Find out if Mozambique allows visitor visa to change to long term visa

I wasnt writing about applying for visa, no one applies for Qatar visa themselves..I have my visa already.
Re: Job in Qatar- Please Advice by otunbaajamu(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2022
Guy, I doubt your story. If you are being given an offer to work in Qatar, it comes along Work visa and you can fly from any part of the World. I ve been living in Doha for over Ten years by his Grace.
Re: Job in Qatar- Please Advice by Ketchup908: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2022
otunbaajamu:

Guy, I doubt your story. If you are being given an offer to work in Qatar, it comes along Work visa and you can fly from any part of the World. I ve been living in Doha for over Ten years by his Grace.

Please sir, is that place good for making money for hustlers. I also have a degree and which work can i get to do cause I intend coming there through an agent. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Job in Qatar- Please Advice by xolanimo: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2022
otunbaajamu:

Read my post again. I have all that. I live in SA and have overstayed my permit. You Nigerians and your inability to read or comprehend.
Re: Job in Qatar- Please Advice by Didijiji: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
xolanimo:

Lol, I got a job to work in Qatar for the world cup, I said this in my post...I get job to work for Qatar, during the world cup, na hotel sponsor the work & will give accomodation, pay flight, etc etc.., e clear now?

how did u do it

(1) (Reply)

Uk Tax Forum For Immigrants And Uk Residents / Row Over UK Foreign Students As Suella Braverman Pushes For Visa Change / Relocating To The Netherlands With A Family Of Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.