Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

Our Main Objective Is To Make Sure That Election Doesn't Not Hold In SE - IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Main Objective Is To Make Sure That Election Doesn't Not Hold In SE - IPOB (895 Views)

Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring Biafra;he Has Two Governors Supporting Him From SE-IPOB / Who Is In Charge In The SE? Ipob Terrorists Or The Elected Governors? / Buhari Is Not Our Main Problem - VOA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Main Objective Is To Make Sure That Election Doesn't Not Hold In SE - IPOB by BlazinGlory40: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
this is final

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Common sharap there!
Re: Our Main Objective Is To Make Sure That Election Doesn't Not Hold In SE - IPOB by asanausana91: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
Which Ipob are you talking about, is it the same ipob that now become zombiedient?
You stop kumuyi from conducting a crusade in your region but you allow Peter obi rally to go on. Who do you want to lie to? I know that Peter obi is a serial liar so ipob ESN and the liar Peter obi should know that we have already seen them
Re: Our Main Objective Is To Make Sure That Election Doesn't Not Hold In SE - IPOB by asanausana91: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
adekolaelect:
And to start another 8 years of Fulanis slavery that many of you cried of in the last 4 months ago. Hatred will make many of you forget the past and blind you of the future.
Peter obi will be worst, he is evil.
Re: Our Main Objective Is To Make Sure That Election Doesn't Not Hold In SE - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
TheboyGhost:
Hey maziEkpa moniker is a criminal sad

The true Ekpa has no Nairaland account and he even mischievously tagged IPOB to his Topic.

IPOB has no business with whatever Ekpa does and says anymore.

This crook should be banned and sent packing from this platform.

What he wants to achieve with whatever he is doing I really can't tell, but I know for sure he is not even an Igbo blood.
ekperima

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Our Main Objective Is To Make Sure That Election Doesn't Not Hold In SE - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:03am On Sep 13, 2022
asanausana91:
Which Ipob are you talking about, is it the same ipob that now become zombiedient?
You stop kumuyi from conducting a crusade in your region but you allow Peter obi rally to go on. Who do you want to lie to? I know that Peter obi is a serial liar so ipob ESN and the liar Peter obi should know that we have already seen them
Peter Obi supporters are not real Igbos

Mazi Simon Ekpa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna / Did US Court Acquit Air Peace Boss Of Fraud? Capital No / Tinubu, Soyinka & Beko Ransom Kuti While In Exile-photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.