Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi (15024 Views)

Wike To Lamido: You Have No Political Value, PDP Lost Jigawa On Your Watch / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / PDP lost 300,000 votes to card readers failure in Ebonyi - Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by sunray(m): 5:21am On Sep 06, 2022
Remember manipulation of results will not be like in the past come 2023.

author=dmostcheerful post=116395990]Damn, this nigga's crazy.
This man is just so confuse that he didn't even know what my Igbo people can do.
Even Imo state and Ebonyi that was under APC gave PDP more than 60% irrespective of the rigging that was done in those state, Anambra gave obi 83% vote and 5% to APC.
Next year election will be 95% vote of south eastern state to Obi.
[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by tonysunkan: 5:22am On Sep 06, 2022
Trully, sometimes, this man's point is completely off target.

Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by PeterObi4LP: 5:23am On Sep 06, 2022
beerfraud:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1566782948627595271

Reno don't you have small shame? Why not use same energy used in typing trash against Obi to market Atiku? Is Obi tormenting you every minutes? Funny enough Obi is not replying you because he knows Atiku paid you to demarket him.

When Obi is swore in tomorrow as Nigeria President, same Reno will remind us how there is no Enemy in politics and start singing Obi praises.

In Emeka voice -- Zukwanuike Reno
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by PeterObi4LP: 5:25am On Sep 06, 2022
beerfraud:
who are the allies of Peter Pandora Obituary?

The masses (you and I) are the allies of Peter Obi. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by Cantonese: 5:25am On Sep 06, 2022
Now truly this Reno Omokri has proven himself completely of not reasoning properly.

I am surprised that Omokri has turned around to blame Obi for the loss of PDP in the east in 2019. His any-wher-belle-face lifestyle has stopped him from asking Atiku why GEJ lost the 2015 election.

Look at his face like one very hungry monkey just found suffering in the bush.

Jagbajantis intete fellow.
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by okunwaye(m): 5:25am On Sep 06, 2022
While spending your time discussing peter obi when you say he cannot win an l.g.a undecided
@APC urchins
&
@reno
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by PeterObi4LP: 5:26am On Sep 06, 2022
beerfraud:
that is your problem
BTW do you know where I am?

You have never pass the shore of this country. You're at one remove village in the North.
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by PeterObi4LP: 5:29am On Sep 06, 2022
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Reno was a god to them because of his insults to Buhari.

They all queued to lick his butt just because he exploited their gullibility just like FFK & Wike did.

Now, he's their Number 1 enemy.

Reno can never be PO enemy. He's doing the work he's paid to do (character assassination)
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by Chymummy89: 5:32am On Sep 06, 2022
Hello... obidient in the house . Una own person for BBN is up this week for eviction. Try to vote for him. Start ur obidient from there. Don't allow APC and pdp to finally label obidient social media party. Campaign for him. Obidient children can do it. Vote for eloswan....
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by GodsOwnMan: 5:36am On Sep 06, 2022
cheesy There are still some smart people in the SE who refuse to fall victim of the 3rd lower graduate of philosophy. They are wise unlike this fool opening his yash below cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by GodsOwnMan: 5:37am On Sep 06, 2022
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Reno was a god to them because of his insults to Buhari.

They all queued to lick his butt just because he exploited their gullibility just like FFK & Wike did.

Now, he's their Number 1 enemy.

cheesy They reason with their anus like this zombidiot below cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by kennethesan(m): 5:37am On Sep 06, 2022
The more you mention Obi, the stronger his chances...or his he working for Obi stylishly?
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by Collins4u1(m): 5:42am On Sep 06, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Stop crying senselessly. Reno didn't lie. Top SE politicians are not in support of Obi.

They don't matter okkkay..... We don't rate them...
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by Healthquest: 5:42am On Sep 06, 2022
Fact is sacred.

Nobody will mobilize for him.

He can't build bridges.
He's expecting the church alone to win election 4 him.

A failure in all ramifications.
From class room to governor house.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by perez100: 5:45am On Sep 06, 2022
Peter Obi does not need those South East Governors the way the Governors need Obi. South East is not a region where the people obey or listen to some non-performing Governors. In Igboland, everybody is equal and if you join the Governors together, Peter Obi will defeat them in election. Reno pay master - Atiku, is not happy that Peter Obi left PDP and I believe Reno himself is posting rubbish against Peter Obi because he is angry that Peter Obi left PDP. Many PDP bigwigs have said it that Peter Obi leaving PDP was a big blow to them. I have not seen such great politician in Nigeria like Peter Obi who joined a minor political party without a sitting Governor, a serving Federal Law Maker etc and the party became a major party without spending any money and Nigerians out of love are the ones spending their money on Obi"s behalf. No politician like him. Peter Obi is supported by Nigerians and it is beyond Igboland. So, forget South East Governors because Nigerians are greater than South East Governors.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by toyinpin: 5:55am On Sep 06, 2022
colestephan86:

I woke up 3am to do a small biz that will give me between 5 and 7k . I do this every single day between 3 and 6 am.
You are here talking and posting rubbish , you better leave obi and his friends , they all know what they are doing

Can you teach me sir?
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by anonimi: 5:58am On Sep 06, 2022
Mindlog:
And Peter Obi has left PDP with his low "electoral value", shouldn't you and the likes of Reno be happy that PDP has shed off that dead weight and picked Okowa, who h enjoys massive following?

This is about what is true or false.
It is not about what makes you happy or sad.
Got it

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by anonimi: 5:59am On Sep 06, 2022
perez100:
Peter Obi does not need those South East Governors the way the Governors need Obi. South East is not a region where the people obey or listen to some non-performing Governors. In Igboland, everybody is equal and if you join the Governors together, Peter Obi will defeat them in election. Reno pay master - Atiku, is not happy that Peter Obi left PDP and I believe Reno himself is posting rubbish against Peter Obi because he is angry that Peter Obi left PDP. Many PDP bigwigs have said it that Peter Obi leaving PDP was a big blow to them. I have not seen such great politician in Nigeria like Peter Obi who joined a minor political party without a sitting Governor, a serving Federal Law Maker etc and the party became a major party without spending any money and Nigerians out of love are the ones spending their money on Obi"s behalf. No politician like him. Peter Obi is supported by Nigerians and it is beyond Igboland. So, forget South East Governors because Nigerians are greater than South East Governors.

Yes, we saw that in the Ekiti and Osun elections.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by googlepikins: 6:01am On Sep 06, 2022
beerfraud:
that is your problem
BTW do you know where I am?

Shut up, you're in Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by Abujason: 6:08am On Sep 06, 2022
Can somebody please tell Omokri to please shut up because he is now making a’Mockery of himself. This statement simply indicates that he really need an urgent psychiatric evaluation.

Obi is the most loved and respected Igbo politician since Sam Mbakwe. This will soon be evidenced by the upcoming election. I can guarantee that he will surely surpass 80% of the votes in every single SE state.
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by Cutehector(m): 6:13am On Sep 06, 2022
Why is Reno Omokri afraid of Peter Obi, if he werent, he wont be preaching against him
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by beerfraud: 6:14am On Sep 06, 2022
googlepikins:

Shut up, you're in Nigeria
what is your evidence that I'm even a Nigerian
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:16am On Sep 06, 2022
godliman:
I have lost every iota of respect for this man, I thought he has integrity but just discovered that like FFK, he is talking for his stomach. His mouth is where his food is.
The respect you have for him when he was abusing Buhari. Bro, what is good for the geese is also good for the gander. It is high time people realize that mad dog didn't know its owner it is just question of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by Abujason: 6:17am On Sep 06, 2022
godliman:
I have lost every iota of respect for this man, I thought he has integrity but just discovered that like FFK, he is talking for his stomach. His mouth is where his food is.

Equating him to FFK is an insult to FFK who apparently is anyway belle-face politician - as ridiculous as it may seem. But it’s now quite evident. He has no character, honour, integrity, stand, vision, or purpose other than loud mouthing people and chasing Buhari allover Europe. By the way, does he even have a job?
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by Abujason: 6:19am On Sep 06, 2022
hedonido:

I'm telling you. He's a complete waste bag.

So he is now justifying or supporting the establishment? It is no longer about the masses? Very odious, despicable idiot. He is totally cancelled!

I think you meant a complete used condom.
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by Mrpojj(m): 6:26am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by Mrpojj(m): 6:27am On Sep 06, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Stop crying senselessly. Reno didn't lie. Top SE politicians are not in support of Obi.
How many votes do the top politicians have?
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by Indispensable85(m): 6:39am On Sep 06, 2022
Omokri should shut up. Atiku got majority of his votes from the south east and south south. He'll see the difference this time.
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by Mindlog: 6:39am On Sep 06, 2022
anonimi:

This is about what is true or false.
It is not about what makes you happy or sad.
Got it

Truth is, Peter Obi is experiencing surge in organic followership and that, he didn't experience while with PDP.....is that not telling you something and people's perception of PDP and APC? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 06, 2022
beerfraud:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1566782948627595271

Because they don't have the same level of integrity
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by Iykenuwa(m): 6:56am On Sep 06, 2022
Simply because Obi will change the status quo.

That's why we need him.
Re: Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi by dahnimoh(m): 7:00am On Sep 06, 2022
Peter Obi matter is giving Reno okiri sleepless night. It's only a tree that has fruits that people throw stones at.
We understand what you are doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform / Power Supply Drops To 2,665MW Due To Explosions, Gas Constraint / Budget Padding: DSS Lacks Rights To Investigate Reps, Says Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.