Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 (15412 Views)

PSG Vs Juventus UCL (2 - 1) On 6th September 2022 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 by Jemex003: 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lamasta:

Sevilla nahim you call cheap team grin

Bro abeg leave that Chelsea daku daki team fan. Shey know be small team scatter their teeth with 3pt

4 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 by Lamasta(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kyase:

Whatever
We’ll bounce back
Make uefa comoth Chelsea replace them with us

Na so grin
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 by ArcChu: 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
Holland collects $400,000 pa week. Starling collects $350,000. While Kulibary collects $300,000. With the performance who cheats?
uniquetechng:
He had a release clause with Dortmund when he was signed from Salzburg for just €15m.
City actually paid additional £60m to his father and agency fee, and his salary will care of three players' salaries at Chelsea or Liverpool.

4 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
This Guy from the "farmers league" who some people thought will not adapt easily to the "most competitive league" has started tearing defences apart in his first season oooo.
Both at Home and Away...

Even ouside England shocked shocked shocked.

Wawuuu!!!

Well, if you're good you're good cheesy wink cool

"Farmers League" grin cheesy or Not !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:36am On Sep 07, 2022
Natbrowny:

Dortmund need bar and its like a deal was struck b4 now.
If haaland dey like westbrom and city wan buy. Bros na 300m westbrom go ask for. cheesy grin

His release clause was very low.
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 by Georgejeez: 1:35am On Sep 07, 2022
Reallife17:
The Viking!
They see a Haaland but we see Haaland Ironside

4 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 07, 2022
treesun:
Prior to the 2021-22 season, Sevilla had never failed to make it out of their Champions League group - albeit with limited success in the knockout stages - but Julen Lopetegui's side could only finish third behind Lille and Red Bull Salzburg last term.

Previous successes in Europe's secondary tournament also counted for nothing as Sevilla lost to West Ham United in the last 16 of the Europa League, but a fourth-placed finish in La Liga handed Los Palanganas another chance to test their mettle in the top tier.

The breakup of the Jules Kounde-Diego Carlos defensive partnership has had a profound effect on the Sevilla team, though, and Lopetegui has steered his side to just one point from their opening four La Liga fixtures to leave them 17th in the embryonic standings.

The visit of a rampant Barcelona was only ever going to end one way, as Eric Garcia, Raphinha and Robert Lewandowski propelled La Blaugrana to a 3-0 success at the Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan to leave Sevilla still waiting for their first win of the new term.

The home faithful can take some solace in the fact that their side are unbeaten in six Champions League opening-day group-stage games - they have drawn each of their last four, though - and one point against Man City may be celebrated like all three this week.

Where did you learn to write so well like this please

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 by Ray07(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2022
fergie001:

Dem wan use style come win Europa grin
yes o . . .
Na there na strength dey always dey. grin
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 by Martinez39s(m): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2022
emmaodet:

Sent you a whatsapp message bro. Check it
You probably contacted me on my old WhatsApp account which I no longer use. Give me your number and I will WhatsApp you later evening. If you don't want to share your number here, you can send it through email.
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 by Athemisia: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2022
fergie001:

Fixed
Abeg make una face una Thursdays league first...

But na thunder we get two horns go blast Chelsea... lipsrsealed very dirty club...

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 by fergie001: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Athemisia:

Abeg make una face una Thursdays league first...

But na thunder we get two horns go blast Chelsea... lipsrsealed very dirty club...
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 by Martinez39s(m): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 by emmaodet: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Martinez39s:
No vex, bro. The email on my nairaland profile is not with me. I have changed my email a long time ago.

Reach me on ventodiablo@gmail.com.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Aiit
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 by HarlequinLekex: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rahkman:
Haaland for balon d'or
U too dey jump
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
treesun:
Prior to the 2021-22 season, Sevilla had never failed to make it out of their Champions League group - albeit with limited success in the knockout stages - but Julen Lopetegui's side could only finish third behind Lille and Red Bull Salzburg last term.

Previous successes in Europe's secondary tournament also counted for nothing as Sevilla lost to West Ham United in the last 16 of the Europa League, but a fourth-placed finish in La Liga handed Los Palanganas another chance to test their mettle in the top tier.

The breakup of the Jules Kounde-Diego Carlos defensive partnership has had a profound effect on the Sevilla team, though, and Lopetegui has steered his side to just one point from their opening four La Liga fixtures to leave them 17th in the embryonic standings.

The visit of a rampant Barcelona was only ever going to end one way, as Eric Garcia, Raphinha and Robert Lewandowski propelled La Blaugrana to a 3-0 success at the Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan to leave Sevilla still waiting for their first win of the new term.

The home faithful can take some solace in the fact that their side are unbeaten in six Champions League opening-day group-stage games - they have drawn each of their last four, though - and one point against Man City may be celebrated like all three this week.

I'm serious about my last quote.. You write so well and I want to learn how to write well like you too
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 by uniquetechng: 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
Don27tiky:
liar
Dey there de lie to yourself. You just no wan gree say na £51 city pay but you can’t change the record LOL
I hate discussing important issues with kids, my 22 years old son should be the one engaging you instead .

Anyone who follows football knows that Haaland had a release clause which was triggered by Man City, how you were not aware of that is beyond me.
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022 by Don27tiky(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
uniquetechng:
I hate discussing important issues with kids, my 22 years old son should be the one engaging you instead .

Anyone who follows football knows that Haaland had a release clause which was triggered by Man City, how you were not aware of that is beyond me.

you sure are the kid here. Because we adults know that his release clause was £51m. You are pained that city got him cheap and you are finding it hard to come to term with that so you are using that lies you put out there to console yourself.
Neimar’s clause was €222m euro which PSG triggered and paid and nothing else was attached aside agent fee. Wake up and stop deceiving yourself that Halland was signed for more than £51m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 / Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 11th May 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.