Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) (20628 Views)

Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos / Man Runs Into Fraudsters Who Hypnotized And Fleeced Him Of N6.5m In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Tqw1: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Judgesledge(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Guy no de Street, this na old format na, experienced this when Yaradua of blessed memory was in power
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by emmabest2000(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ernchibyke:
You won't understand this man's pain until you get scammed.
Those guys are just something else...

They only scam greedy people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Truthdeypain: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
FlatSkull:
check am.Na my pipo frm the yeast dey run all this wahala. Dem don cut soap for this one

You realize you are incredibly stupid ba. Unfortunately we no go get una time. The video was clear for all to see, the dude was almost brainwashed by Osun fellas. This format is as old as the Oranmiyan itself and is of course one of the products of our Educated, hygienic, sophisticated brethren, who live in modern houses built with brick and cement.

In another thread all these ajonja invaded with their hypocritical and stupid selves, saying all the useless things they can about the tribe that they love to hate.

I don't see any of them here oo. Neither do I see my fellow IGBOS paying them in their coin.
I guess we do not have their time.

God punish you and your kith and kin.
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Evilblackman(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
themanderon:

Why do you just stay in the comfort of your home to rubbish another man's experience It might interest you to know that those criminals have called me several times trying to use the same format on me but due to the fact that I was already aware of the trick anytime I get to that "Let Baba pray for you" part I usually hang up the call.
You may be trying to dissuade others from believing him because you yourself are a scammer. Someone is telling you about his experience and you suddenly started raining abuses on him.
Okay I’m sorry you are not capable to understand what is insult
And you don’t actually know the meaning of hypnotize
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
For ur mind grin
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Shakathezulu1: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

There ain't no voodoo in the street

It is hypnotise and fascinate

Who loose guard them maga am
For a so-called real nigga, that you claim.
U be jonzing man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Freezes 600 Accounts, Seizes 249 Luxury Vehicles / Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary / Robbers Cut Off UNIPORT Student's Finger (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.