Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Actress Osas Ighodaro Loved Up With Anthony Anderson In Dressing Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Osas Ighodaro Loved Up With Anthony Anderson In Dressing Room (2743 Views)

Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show / DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Osas Ighodaro Loved Up With Anthony Anderson In Dressing Room by newsmag: 6:51am On Sep 06, 2022
Popular actress Osas Ighodaro was co host with Anthony Anderson at the just concluded 15th Headies awards which was staged in Atlanta United States. see moment she met the comic actor who she said was her crush since she was 16.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzSAXXXaXRU

Re: Actress Osas Ighodaro Loved Up With Anthony Anderson In Dressing Room by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2022
Everybody with him own

1 Like

Re: Actress Osas Ighodaro Loved Up With Anthony Anderson In Dressing Room by godofuck231: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2022
See these strangers without chemistry, see hug like say she de settle beef with the guy , artificial feelings
Re: Actress Osas Ighodaro Loved Up With Anthony Anderson In Dressing Room by We4all: 8:54am On Sep 06, 2022
godofuck231:
See these strangers without chemistry, see hug like say she de settle beef with the guy , artificial feelings

Why should strangers have chemistry? Did she go there for romance?

2 Likes

Re: Actress Osas Ighodaro Loved Up With Anthony Anderson In Dressing Room by dyera(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2022
What does she mean by he was her crush since she was 16? Can't she just simply say that she has been his fan since she was 16.
Re: Actress Osas Ighodaro Loved Up With Anthony Anderson In Dressing Room by Rema14: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2022
I was at the headies well of course am rema. But shit i don't remember this moment
Re: Actress Osas Ighodaro Loved Up With Anthony Anderson In Dressing Room by meobizy(f): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
who she said was her crush since she was 16.
Since 1998? Dude was unknown as at then. I could swear he played Teddy in Hang Time as recently as the year 2000. I don’t care to Google the dates.

A Google search later; Hang Time was 1995 - 1997. The guy’s first role in anything happened in 1991. Lord. Many Nairalanders were born a full 18 years later. I don old. Nothing to look forward to again in this life.
Re: Actress Osas Ighodaro Loved Up With Anthony Anderson In Dressing Room by drmuchin: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
She has achieved her LIFETIME AMBITION

EMILOKAN
Re: Actress Osas Ighodaro Loved Up With Anthony Anderson In Dressing Room by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
This guy suffer well well

For "romeo must die"

1 Like

Re: Actress Osas Ighodaro Loved Up With Anthony Anderson In Dressing Room by Gadafii: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2022
She said he’s her crush since 16

Nigerian girls and stupid crush

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. / Photos: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic's Outfit At Ebony Live Launch / Kcee Trying To Kill Himself With Food (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.