Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) (32115 Views)

Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect / What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by crossbreedwears(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Can you swear with your life that Peter Obi did not use government funds for personal use?
BurialGround:

Show us where Obi used bullion van to loot money.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Khastro(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
post=116400662:
Watch real massive projects done by Peter Obi when he was governor, Obi covered all sectors, he did all the projects without borrowing, or owing workers, pensioners or gratuity still saved #75 billion for his successor, that's what make Peter Obi different from other politicians in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8mlDohS0M

Hmm, no be small thing.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5MJS6SvxGI

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1567031492936712193?t=ENwVQGg6Q-QMRTZN5f1VGw&s=19

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1567031375710109697?t=MlHdXcsKn9W0C-4EDEFqUw&s=19
Great!! I referred to this exact construction in one of Topic someone put up about Tinubu's achievements as then Lagos Gov.

Surulere was my area then, I was around to witness the commissioning of the road (Yaba-Ojuelegba-Lawanson-Itire road).

I saw my Obj and Tinubu motorcade drive past us

BAT really did well in road, infrastructure and hospitals amongst other projects.

By the way good Job @ Lanrelagboi.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by SenatePresdo(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

I don't play politics of religion as I don't believe leadership should be judged by religion. I've evaluated Christian-christian, muslim-christian, christian - Muslim and Muslim - Muslim leadership in Nigeria and they all are same. The person involved is what counts for me. If I must go for something new, then I will look beyond Tinubu, Atiku, Obi and Kwankwanso. So if you get any candidate outside this four, then you can have my vote. But if within this four, my dear... Tinubu lokan

Since all of them are the same set of old corrupt system like you said, vote your choice let me vote my choice.. See you at the polls.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria, Jesus won't shame his children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by nams77: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
danilmo:

And Local govt didn't get allocation for 3+ years, meaning state govt was then responsibile to cater for them, is that not Billions naira minus for the state ? Are u not using ur head atall ni? Can ur state even survive without local govt allocation? Yes it was released and Fashola got the refund and he spent it judiciously. State govt was funding local govt wen the local money was not coming. Use ur head now
I will appreciate if you stop jumping like a demented child and stop hurling insults. I presented a fact that is incontrovertible. Yes, we know losing local government fund is a big deal but it's not the first time it happened.
I interjected because the news some persons are brandishing is that everything was seized.
So I just want to set the record straight.
Cc cheaphomes
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Reprieve may have come the way of staff of Anambra State Water Corporation and Environmental Protection Agency, as the Industrial Court sitting in Enugu has ordered First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Awka branch, to release N1.5 billion for payment of salary arrears owed them by the government of immediate past governor of the state, Mr. Peter Obi
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/court-orders-anambra-govt-to-release-n1-5bn-workers-salary-arrears/amp/
Peter cleared all pension, arrears and gratuities before the end of his tenure
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Since all of them are the same set of old corrupt system like you said, vote your choice let me vote my choice.. See you at the polls.

So na only Obi supporters be Jesus' children... Lol
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
BurialGround:

Show us where Obi used bullion van to loot money.
Very childish and silly comment. What is the relationship between this your comment and the proof of achievements? Your Peter Obi that is charging $5,000 per view in US.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Lol.... cheesy cheesy... religion bigots! Wetin concern Jesus Christ with elections?
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you are the one ranting. nams77 stated the facts. Can you negate those facts?

Lagos state received fund from FG. It was local government funds that was withheld as a result of issues surrounding LCDA creation. It was eventually released.
If you are old enough please tell us when the money was released? Was it released during Tinubu tenure or after he left?
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
If you couldn't differentiate between there and their, then you're obviously what you called them
alingo2013:
embarassed two mad men commissioning there home
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by efilefun(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
The man who governed Lagos successfully without federal government allocation is not fit for the job? Like seriously? Greatest joke of the century. Take it or take it Tinubu is coming with full force
Stop lying to yourself, show me a proof that lagos got no federal allocationfor 1 month throughout his 8 years as a governor and i will start campaigning heavily for him... you all are just swallowing the lies all over the internet
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by efilefun(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
goslowgoslow:

If you are old enough please tell us when the money was released? Was it released during Tinubu tenure or after he left?
Lagos got all its federal allocations during Amoda Ogunlere's (Tinubu) tenure the only allocation that was paused when illegal local governments were created was that of local governments and not that of the state itself.... if you are new to politics or too young to understand there is difference between LG allocation and STATE allocation speak out and you will be properly educated.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by efilefun(m): 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Very childish and silly comment. What is the relationship between this your comment and the proof of achievements? Your Peter Obi that is charging $5,000 per view in US.
Was obi the organizer Even the NBA conference your druglord ran away from wasn't free to attend. Or you will tell me Obi was behind that also Educate yourself before coming online to spew trash so you don't sound like an illiterate.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by laughitall(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
BurialGround:

Are you not ashamed of yourself?

Tinubu reconstructed Yaba-Ojuelegba Itire road so he should become Nigeria president

yes he’s Qualified .. who’s is suppose to be president
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by obyno82: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
The man who governed Lagos successfully without federal government allocation is not fit for the job? Like seriously? Greatest joke of the century. Take it or take it Tinubu is coming with full force

Bros take am easy to lie. It was local government funds that was held back. The state allocation was never touched
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by BurialGround: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
goslowgoslow:

STFU you people are the ones saying Tinubu did not commission any project while in power, now you have one and you are spewing rubbish.

You really don't know what a project is.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by danilmo: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
nams77:

I will appreciate if you stop jumping like a demented child and stop hurling insults. I presented a fact that is incontrovertible. Yes, we know losing local government fund is a big deal but it's not the first time it happened.
I interjected because the news some persons are brandishing is that everything was seized.
So I just want to set the record straight.
Cc cheaphomes

Sorry for the insult. But I've not seen anyone saying The whole state allocation was seized. All that was heard was Local govt allocation was seized for 3+ years. So I really don't understand what ur point was .
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by danilmo: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

The point is simple. The idea of Tinubu running Lagos with No (zero) allocation is a BIG BAT LIE.

Which official handle if BAT told u Tinubu ruled with no allocation or u're trying to create a new propaganda on ur own? I'm hearing this ur false accusation for the 1st time bro. sad
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by danilmo: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Tinubu was Governor of Lagos State from 1999.

How does that concern how local govt allocation was witheld for 3+years by FG and Lagos state govt have to finance it with her own state money, hence creating dent on the financial capacity of the state government What exactly is the nature of ur sickness? angry
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
danilmo:

How does that concern how local govt allocation was witheld for 3+years by FG and Lagos state govt have to finance it with her own state money, hence creating dent on the financial capacity of the state government What exactly is the nature of ur sickness? angry

Now you are changing the story. I thought you people claimed Tinubu ran Lagos without allocations. It is not true.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by danilmo: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Now you are changing the story. I thought you people claimed Tinubu ran Lagos without allocations. It is not true.

Who are the u people angry

We say give BAT credit for at least funding local govt without hiccup and still continue building Lagos no going back or giving blame game. something other state can't survive. Bat did it for 3+ years, paying their salary steady, constructing Infrastructure . Baba na u dey create that rumor urself. No disturb me.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
danilmo:

Who are the u people angry

We say give BAT credit for at least funding local govt without hiccup and still continue building Lagos no going back or giving blame game. something other state can't survive. Bat did it for 3+ years, paying their salary steady, constructing Infrastructure . Baba na u dey create that rumor urself. No disturb me.

But at least end the fake talk of running Lagos without allocations.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by danilmo: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

But at least end the fake talk of running Lagos without allocations.

I really don't know the nature of ur problem.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by vannessa7(f): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nosa111:
Why is APC not using the present administration achievements to campaign for Tinubu. Instead of using the achievement of Lagos state.

Because we are voting individual not party, if peter obi is from apc and there is a more qualified opponent in a rival party, we will still not vote Peter obi. Individuals president with his team rule the nation and not party. We look at capabilities, we use our brains
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Nosa111(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
I am not talking about you the masses, I am talking about APC as a party. Tinubu is a member of APC, if APC and TINUBU told us 8 years ago Buhari will change Nigeria and today it’s worst than it is when PDP was in power. what makes you think we have to trust the party and it’s candidate this time? Or probably we just assumed the electorates are dumbos.
vannessa7:

Because we are voting individual not party, if peter obi is from apc and there is a more qualified opponent in a rival party, we will still not vote Peter obi. Individuals president with his team rule the nation and not party. We look at capabilities, we use our brains
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by JAGS001(m): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
post=116400662:
Watch real massive projects done by Peter Obi when he was governor, Obi covered all sectors, he did all the projects without borrowing, or owing workers, pensioners or gratuity still saved #75 billion for his successor, that's what make Peter Obi different from other politicians in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8mlDohS0M
Same 75billion his successor denied and he peter obi apologize for people misunderstanding his statements and also apologize to soludo for saying he Invested millions of naira that has grown to billions in Anambra state, your master issa MTF lier though he wont get 25% vote in his own south yeast grin
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by bewla(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Jennifer663:
Okay
Am sorry for my early victimized on you

Sorry ok

I thought you just hate any thing Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
BurialGround:

You really don't know what a project is.
In this part of the world that is a project.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
efilefun:
Was obi the organizer Even the NBA conference your druglord ran away from wasn't free to attend. Or you will tell me Obi was behind that also Educate yourself before coming online to spew trash so you don't sound like an illiterate.
You are more than an illiterate! What I hate about you people is that once someone mention Obi he is automatically supporting Tinubu. What if I am supporting Atiku or nobody?
That type of reasoning alone shows the level of your illiteracy so no need engaging you. Thanks anyways for the rubbish you post up there.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
efilefun:
Lagos got all its federal allocations during Amoda Ogunlere's (Tinubu) tenure the only allocation that was paused when illegal local governments were created was that of local governments and not that of the state itself.... if you are new to politics or too young to understand there is difference between LG allocation and STATE allocation speak out and you will be properly educated.
See this one talking about what he heard from people trying to educate me with false story. How old are you then?
Lol me too young to understand grin cheesy all this JAMBITES on Nairaland.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Obamaofusa: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nkemdilim2014:
Anyone can govern lagos without FG Allocation abeg. The enough companies headquartered there is basically enough. Have you heard or know the enormous debt of lagos state? You just be talking and writing rubbish
Nigeria has always had a lot of resources.....oil,mineral resources, collects taxes from all companies in Nigeria,collects trillions from customs in the SW,Airports,Ports but still going down,down because of bad management,corruption etc.
Lagos without all these resources has been growing and growing since Tinubu came on board in 1999.

Ogun state has more industries than Lagos.
Rivers,Delta etc have a lot of petrochemical companies in them and also collect 13% derivatives.
The Delta state allocation from 13% derivative for last month(August) went up to 92 billion naira yet they are down below Lagos because of corruption.

Lagos does not collect money from the Ports,Airport or custom but it is the 5th economy in Africa because of good management and remarkable prudence exhibited by Tinubu and his disciples.

Since the advent of Tinubu in the governance of Lagos,he and his team have been paying WAEC (and NECO) fees for students without fail.
They have been running free education....primary to college...since 1999.

They have built more number of University like secondary schools since 1999 than any state.

Lagos is the only state that does not owe workers and pensioners like the other states and Nigeria.

Lagos has been paying 5000 naira more than the minimum wage since inception.Any other state that wants to copy may notb be consistent because of bad management and corruption.

Tinubu and his team have made Lagos,a country in the country called Nigeria.

Tinubu facilitated the Lekki seaport.If it is left for Tinubu and his team,I am sure that Lagos will be richer than all the countries in Africa if Tinubu is at the helms of affairs.
Tinubu has always had this midas touch that grows both living things and non living things.
Vote wisely.Vote Tinubu so that Nigeria can enjoy exponential growth,good economy, stability and peace like Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) / Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi / Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.