Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa (47911 Views)

Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2022
See as they rush save the woman......oboy men don suffer for this life oooo undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by Legalcriminal: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2022
O
Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by okoliobinna84(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2022
cry
Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by Bigbishung(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2022
I smell inside job to discredit that project.
Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by ImoleNaija: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2022
Desmond Elliot comes to mind. grin
Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by Chenille6279(f): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2022
Eweeee

2 Likes

Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by virginchaser(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2022
They left the male official and quickly assisted the female official to safety. Just my observation.

5 Likes

Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by Salliet(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2022
The bridge didn't survive commissioning day at least...
Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by Munzy14(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2022
Currentblog:
grin grin
Eweeee!!
Who won die,
See that woman self.
Lmao the woman no want die at all.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by skukimania(f): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Na the ribbon dey hold the bridge? I no fit laugh oh!

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by Faber(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2022
grin grin grin

Africa cruise Continent
Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by BigYash: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2022
Beautiful grin They should have a taste of the rubbish they built for people

2 Likes

Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by LajaLaba: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2022
Obi-diots people sef undecided
Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by berryPee(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2022
So this rickety stuff deserves commissioning? Africans we better wake up

4 Likes

Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by vicfajeze: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2022
kurlz:
Where is the bridge?

Na wa. Corruption everywhere. Africa oh Africa!!!
The cøntract for the Bridge was given to a Yoruba guy from IRAGBIJI!!!
Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by Joconceptbest4(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2022
Hahahabuhabuha, mehn una no go kill me...I can't remember the last time this kind of a thing happened. Funny people everywhere.
Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by Zorn: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2022
Learner , FB does not allow sexual content .
Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by Invictus2214: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2022
Always remember the law of karma
Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by oloyedewaris(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2022
mangood74:
This is not South Africa No palm trees in South Africa This is liejeria
And you obidoit will later tell us you love Nigeria, that's why you want obi

But deep down you want all bad news to be from Nigeria

You can't deceive us again

3 Likes

Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by GoAndVerify: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2022
I blame our Quack state university ASUU civil engineering lecturers for this higgledy-piggledy!
Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by guru90: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2022
He gat luck.... he supposed fall inside that bridge so that he will drink enough water for his useless commission work....

2 Likes

Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by J4parry(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2022
mangood74:
This is not South Africa
No palm trees in South Africa
This is liejeria

Try and be calming down.

2 Likes

Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by bergs2: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2022
Unfortunately, the tensions on the ribbon is the pillar of that fake bridge;
And that is how weak the leaders are without the people: when you cut away the people, the society collapses.

Leadership everywhere in black Africa is a charade.

4 Likes

Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by Focusmind: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2022
mangood74:
This is not South Africa
No palm trees in South Africa
This is liejeria

Smart guy!! I like people that use the common vegetation and natural environment of place to decode an area. One guy snapped picture of a very beautiful area in Abuja and told us that he was in Prague, the capital of Czech republic. The picture looked so foreign with the caliber of buildings and aesthetics around the area. In the picture, I sighted one overhead tank at the back one of the beautiful and foreign-look alike building. Boom!!! I told my friend, omo, your cousin is in Nigeria o! See that overhead tank. Take it from me, and truly, it was discovered that the guy man was in Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by ike007(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2022
Typical Africa...black man is unable to govern himself or any other society... because he is extremely corrupt..the darker the skin the more dishonest he is

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa by BigDawsNet: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2022
Bou normally why is Africa like dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Colorized Photographs From World War I & II / Disasters Of 2017 That Shook The World(Photos) / South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.