Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him (74665 Views)

Nigerian Idol: Dbanj’s Facial Expression Got People Talking / Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards / Headies 2019 – Full List Of Winners Of 13th Headies Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by zomby(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Regardless of the situation, if I was wearing Don Jazzy's FAT shoes, I would have accepted the award and then sent my driver to return it to debanj the following morning....There is a place and time for everything. Don Jazzy's action is completely despicable. I wouldn't even expect a 20 yr old to behave in such a childish manner... The dude needs to get over himself

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Reasoning(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Jazzy don Hype himself against Dbanj, by trying to show that he made Dbanj who he is. Dbanj presenting the award to jazzy is a mock to jazzy himself.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by EtinosaDLaw(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Truly you are a mistake. Imagine the depenhatred and envy you have for those around you. I pity them they don't know their life is in danger with someone like you around.
.in my state , we know what we do with people like you. Humanity is not safe with someone like you around.

In Edo state we know your type.

Deepened hatred because I exposed your fav? Instead of you to address the allegations made on your idol, you're here using grammatical blunders to disgrace your family. Useless illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by EtinosaDLaw(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
GeneralPula:

Dbanj isn’t Don jazzy boy. They’re friends turn business partner. Don Jazzy should be thankful to Dbanj for life. Dbang was very loyal to him. He carried don jazzy everywhere. When dbang was at the topmost of his carrier, he didn’t leave Mo hit. Majority of musicians would leave cuz they’ve got a lot to gain by standing alone..

When Kanye west wanted to sign dbang, I guess don jazzy didn’t want it. That was the only reason he left..

Was it only dbang that left? No..

Dbang made a lot of money for Mo hit with foreign recognition..

Don jazzy hasn’t really been himself ever since he part ways with dbang. Take a look at most of his signings after Dbang, you would noticed they don’t come close with his partnership with dbang..

The person you're replying is a fool, don't even waste your time.

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by emkz: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Dbanj is just a happy soul and he bears no grudges, but you see this Don Jazzy.....? People like him are very pretentious. They pretend to love everyone and they even hide their evil deeds with occasional philanthropy, when in actual sense they're bitter and resentful. I remember a video that surfaced on twitter few months ago, in that video, Chuddy-K exposed how Don Jazzy paid off radio stations to stop playing Chuddy-K songs because he sounded just like Wande Coal. That move singularly ended that boy's career and he never recovered from it. After the video was released, more revelations started pouring out about how Don Jazzy would do the same thing to any rival artist that tries to usurp his own artist. People are hustling with their talents while you're using your money to kill their dreams, then you'll come on Instagram and start pretending to be a philanthropist. For some, the guy is jovial and kind, but those of us with a discerning eye can see him for who he truly is.

Exactly what I'm talking about

Here's the Chuddy-K video for doubting Thomases:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo5gbVp7ufU

We dont have the full facts, he could have left the stage due to raw emotions he didn't want people to witness. Before we start judging his mind, why not hear from him first?

Then the issue of Chuddy K. I also have not heard Jazzy's side, but when you become a CEO, you'd understand that your relevance requires you find ways to outsmart your competition or kill them outrightly.
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Sleekfingers: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Abeggg Don should grow up na.issue of how many years

No be everybody dey forgive. .if you intentionally offended me, I ain't gonna forgive. It could be 10-20 years or more. I will still deal with that person.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by SBanky(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
Its Don Jazzy again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by johnnychuks(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Who be Don Jazzys boy? Your head dey shake
that's is the matter we are talking about, still the reason he walk out on stage, and since D banji walk a way since then is no where to be found again! Don jazzy remain his Boss.
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Amalekki: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Respect Don Jazzy. Respect D'Banj. They are celebrities so we can always talk about them but I don't think it's right to judge them especially when we are only looking in from snippets on the outside.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Amalekki: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
johnnychuks:
that's is the matter we are talking about, still the reason he walk out on stage, and since D banji walk a way since then is no where to be found again! Don jazzy remain his Boss.
It only works that way in your head or based on your personal reality, in showbiz world, it doesn't. Neither was boss, they had totally different roles to play which complement each other. They made each other.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by johnnychuks(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Amalekki:

It only works that way in your head or based on your personal reality, in showbiz world, it doesn't. Neither was boss, they had totally different roles to play which complement each other. They made each other.
. You have your own role to play in the contest of excesize, but Boss still remain Boss.
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by oyeb15: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Who dey give dbanj award self.

These headies are still 10years behind
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Deepened hatred because I exposed your fav? Instead of you to address the allegations made on your idol, you're here using grammatical blunders to disgrace your family. Useless illiterate.

How many of your friends phones have you stolen?
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by BeanmanX(m): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
It's none of my business....
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by naijalodge(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
Jazzy should chill, without Dbanj who would have known him?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by sosereal201(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Make he no for forgive na shey Dbanj steal him money ni, nonsense
OSUigboFlatHead:
Because it's not by force to pretend like everything is okay.

Because it's not by force to give a fucƙ.

Because it's not by force to forgive.

Because even if you forgive, YOU SHOULD NEVER FORGET.

ULTIMATELY, forgiveness doesn't mean absence of consequences....
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Codes151(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
We need to report this trend and thread. Very misleading.
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by elonmuskbaby: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sleekfingers:

No be everybody dey forgive. .if you intentionally offended me, I ain't gonna forgive. It could be 10-20 years or more. I will still deal with that person.
haba.music has evolved beyond don/dbanj days.there are some things you let go off especially when life has dealt with all of us fairly and evenly.both entertainers have already carved a niche for themselves and are both successful.what else does he want

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Shikena(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
johnnychuks:
. You have your own role to play in the contest of excesize, but Boss still remain Boss.
He was never D'Banj's boss, what they had wasn't a spare part shop business but you are free to assume whatever tickles your fancy.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Mayeldah(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
charlesditro:
This guy above na wizard....
E be like some people just sit down dey wait for post.....
Jobless nation......

grin grin So na you be the jobful one abi?

Kettle calling pot black
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Maforgreats(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Dbanj is just a happy soul and he bears no grudges, but you see this Don Jazzy.....? People like him are very pretentious. They pretend to love everyone and they even hide their evil deeds with occasional philanthropy, when in actual sense they're bitter and resentful. I remember a video that surfaced on twitter few months ago, in that video, Chuddy-K exposed how Don Jazzy paid off radio stations to stop playing Chuddy-K songs because he sounded just like Wande Coal. That move singularly ended that boy's career and he never recovered from it. After the video was released, more revelations started pouring out about how Don Jazzy would do the same thing to any rival artist that tries to usurp his own artist. People are hustling with their talents while you're using your money to kill their dreams, then you'll come on Instagram and start pretending to be a philanthropist. For some, the guy is jovial and kind, but those of us with a discerning eye can see him for who he truly is.

Why are u jus spilling what u can't prove, u say don jazzy is evil yet look at how he is uplifting African music with mavins, so Good is the new evil right?
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by paradigmshift(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Marleek:
Normal level. With the way dbanj was catching cruise, its obvious they're cool with each other. It will be hard for jazzy to catch cruise at the headies stage considering the fact that olamide was also present at the event. All of them go dey form maturity now. That is the first time they'll both be at the headies since that fight. Even olamide was acting cold on stage. Headies has lost its vibe, perhaps the reason why they had to host this edition in the US.
they used the award to appease to olamide ,that Album no be best rap album lmao, that trash... Dem leave aq album give am to olamide n co.. na wa
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by paradigmshift(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Some of you don't know the reason Don jazzy is still pissed with D'banj is because d'banj was so desperate to sign to Kanye west's record label when he still had a contract with Mo'hits records.

Don jazzy just wanted them to work with Kanye and not sign any deal.....Don jazzy even produced for Kanye west,Jay z & Beyonce on Watch The Throne.....Song is titled Lift off.

D'banj was Africa's biggest star then and Don jazzy seeing Kanye would only use & dump them,he was against the deal.... D'banj went on to sign with Kanye and we all know how his career nosedived.

D'banj should have just worked with Kanye and continue to dominate Africa and some parts of the world but he choose to be used by Kanye...... Inferiority complex.

For you to understand what I'm saying..... Imagine Birdman,Yo Gotti,Rick Ross or T.I tryna sign Burna,Wiz or Davido now smiley Just imagine.
if those people you mentioned sign burna, wiz,etc, they will not make money o.... Most of those American musician no get money o, na label dey sponsor Dem.. imagined getting signed to a label,you have to wait for one artist to drop before another until it get to ur turn ...trash
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by paradigmshift(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
ttobizz:

Unfortunately, that's why we like him. He is the business brain behind success. If you dont know, you wont know. Thank you
until it happen to you or your sibling who wants to succeed, u go begin cry everywhere. Double standard

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Wwwq: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Sleekfingers: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
haba.music has evolved beyond don/dbanj days.there are some things you let go off especially when life has dealt with all of us fairly and evenly.both entertainers have already carved a niche for themselves and are both successful.what else does he want

They might not be telling the public, what really transpired between them. It is obvious, don jazz ain't ready to let it go.
Forgiveness is not mandatory. Depending on the gravity of what happened.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by tobymichael(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Them add Don for person name you think say na joke?
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by HaykynLibra: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lol.. E pain am. He said jobless nation, baba no vex, some people internet speed no be here o
charlesditro:
This guy above na wizard....
E be like some people just sit down dey wait for post.....
Jobless nation......

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by elonmuskbaby: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sleekfingers:

They might not be telling the public, what really transpired between them. It is obvious, don jazz ain't ready to let it go.
Forgiveness is not mandatory. Depending on the gravity of what happened.
well true.you are right
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Ebymyk(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Grown Man behaving childishly.....
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by mariahAngel(f): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
dogmart:
These guys need to learn how to stop acting like kids in public. undecided

That I have issues with you does not mean I should act it in public, in the full glare of the whole world.

Can't they learn to be like politicians?
Shake hands, act , pat your backs, hugg and smile for the camera. Lobatan.

Resume your fight after the party. grin

That'll send the wrong message.
Before you know it, fans will start clamouring for a new collaboration.

Some people just don't know how to be fake, and that is just it.

Who knows if D'banj has privately reached out to Don jazzy to genuinely apologize.
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by DSoj(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
I've always told Dbanj, stop being too nice, life is full of wicked and bad belle people and this fat frog Jazzy is one of them. He is very pretentious and very arrogant. Forget all these social media fake stunts, jazzy is a BITTER SOUL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interview With The King (king Saheed Osupa) Season One / Da Grin Is Dead! / Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.