Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ (1948 Views)

UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive / Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead / Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by nsiba: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Just40:
plenty write up won't do much.... We will all witness the end

Everyone knows the end of this except delusionals like you

Bingo the dog, ordinary Ukraine that is just next door POOtin is panting, while America from thousands of miles is doing test run on Russia soil via Ukraine
Isn't it a shame?

Close you mouth and salute the Zenlesky boys....

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by Opolopoopolonio: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
atmy1:
They are definitely not outnumbered. This lie alone has discredited anything you say. Even western sources like wikipedia still puts Ukrainian troops at the beginning of the war at almost 300k with Russians, DPR and LPR combined around 230k. However, Ukraine has done several mobilisation rounds including arming of civilian populations. Zelensky himself once boasted that Ukraine has over 700,000 troops. In my estimation, the Russians are outnumbered 4:1 and for every Russian killed, 5 ukrainians are killed. As you can see, even Western reports are enough to debunk pro-westwern lies.

Why are pro-Putin luuunatics so dull like this angry

Are all the 700,000 Ukrainian troops are the same battlefront at the same time

Russia outnumbers Ukrainian troops in the sense that Russia can replace lost troops faster and quicker from their vast miliary men back home than Ukraine can. Russia have men back home waiting to be deployed to the battlefront and they have been doing so from time to time.

In the battle of Mariupol, Ukraine did not have the luxury of having one more fighter joining the Azov battalion. Neither did they get any extra supplies than they had before the battle began. Yet the Azov battalion held off the Russians and Chechnyans who continued to get more supplies and arm and ammutions as the battle dragged on for months

Just recently Putin called for the military to be increased by 10%. What does that tell you?

And how did you come by the bolded nonsense Russia have lost 50,000 troops already. Ukraine don't have that luxury at all else they will run out of servicemen in no time. Except maybe you are counting civilian deaths. embarassed

Back home, we have enough men to take over Sambisa forest and flush out Boko Haram. Does that mean we shall deploy them all there at once

Come on, use your head!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by texazzpete(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
DerrickzB:
Looool. Try as much as possible to get credible information, Russia allowed Ukrainian armed forces enter deep by some kilometers before encircling them and grinded them…

Ah yes, ‘grinded’ them so Tay two important waypoints were taken today, and Russian milbloggers are wailing about Russian units being encircled and overrun.

Balakliya don fall already. Krupyansk is being overrun as we speak.
Maybe it’s when they advance to izyum that your eyes will clear

Where do you Nigerian Putin worshippers get your ‘news’ from? Russia today?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 09, 2022
I am laughing so hard right now. That's because I just realized the only thing you are good at is imagining things in your head like many other brain dead, pro-western non-thinkers. Instead of reading and thinking, you would rather fantasize. You just wrote a lot of made up crap right now and again, I will use western sources to prove it. One of the most obvious reasons pro-Ukrainian sources are unreliable is the inconsistencies in their accounts of Russian losses. Imagine, both Pentagon and CiA that are in the same country have varying accounts, not to talk of the British, French and Ukrainian sources. Even western sources acknowledge that they are using guess work as indicated in some of my screenshots. This means they are just making things up bad the fact that their fans are swallowing these nonsense indicates the state of their intellect.

If Russia was using up to a quarter of its available troops it would have already been invaded in the far east by either Japan or China. Imagine the number of disputed territories between Russia and it's neighbours. Also, where did they get troops for the recent military exercise in the far east?
You mention the siege of Mariupol. Any besieged force will definitely be outnumbered because but don't they have troops elsewhere, can't they come and rescue them? Of course they did but it was futile unless they wanted to incur heavy losses. Russia no be Ukraine mate and westerners want to debunk that myth to boost ukraine's morale so they make things up and imbeciles like you just swallow it up. You have disappointed me bro.
Opolopoopolonio:

Why are pro-Putin luuunatics so dull like this angry

Are all the 700,000 Ukrainian troops are the same battlefront at the same time

Russia outnumbers Ukrainian troops in the sense that Russia can replace lost troops faster and quicker from their vast miliary men back home than Ukraine can. Russia have men back home waiting to be deployed to the battlefront and they have been doing so from time to time.

In the battle of Mariupol, Ukraine did not have the luxury of having one more fighter joining the Azov battalion. Neither did they get any extra supplies than they had before the battle began. Yet the Azov battalion held off the Russians and Chechnyans who continued to get more supplies and arm and ammutions as the battle dragged on for months

Just recently Putin called for the military to be increased by 10%. What does that tell you?

And how did you come by the bolded nonsense Russia have lost 50,000 troops already. Ukraine don't have that luxury at all else they will run out of servicemen in no time. Except maybe you are counting civilian deaths. embarassed

Back home, we have enough men to take over Sambisa forest and flush out Boko Haram. Does that mean we shall deploy them all there at once

Come on, use your head!

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by Opolopoopolonio: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2022
atmy1:
I am laughing so hard right now. That's because I just realized the only thing you are good at is imagining things in your head like many other brain dead, pro-western non-thinkers. Instead of reading and thinking, you would rather fantasize. You just wrote a lot of made up crap right now and again, I will use western sources to prove it. One of the most obvious reasons pro-Ukrainian sources are unreliable is the inconsistencies in their accounts of Russian losses. Imagine, both Pentagon and CiA that are in the same country have varying accounts, not to talk of the British, French and Ukrainian sources. Even western sources acknowledge that they are using guess work as indicated in some of my screenshots. This means they are just making things up bad the fact that their fans are swallowing these nonsense indicates the state of their intellect.

If Russia was using up to a quarter of its available troops it would have already been invaded in the far east by either Japan or China. Imagine the number of disputed territories between Russia and it's neighbours. Also, where did they get troops for the recent military exercise in the far east?
You mention the siege of Mariupol. Any besieged force will definitely be outnumbered because but don't they have troops elsewhere, can't they come and rescue them? Of course they did but it was futile unless they wanted to incur heavy losses. Russia no be Ukraine mate and westerners want to debunk that myth to boost ukraine's morale so they make things up and imbeciles like you just swallow it up. You have disappointed me bro.

Pro-Putin luuunatics like you are just irredeemable dullardds! angry

Does Russia's armed forces outnumber Ukraine's by far or not Is it a factor in the war or not That's the question.

Why should Japan and China invade Russia Are you okay

Even Russia cannot give an exact number of its lost troops. All we have is a good idea which is what is out there.

Ukraine is showing Russia pepper. Putin has failed in Ukraine. You pro-Putin luuunatics should accept this fact. cool

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by DerrickzB: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
texazzpete:

Ah yes, ‘grinded’ them so Tay two important waypoints were taken today, and Russian milbloggers are wailing about Russian units being encircled and overrun.

Are you sure you know what you speak about Cause which balakliya are you talking about abeg?? When is update you, I hope you wouldn’t change mouth!!
Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by DerrickzB: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
texazzpete:

You say which Balakliya fall abeg

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by texazzpete(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
DerrickzB:

You say which Balakliya fall abeg

The same one where there are many videos of the Ukrainian flag flying in the city center and where there are videos of crying citizens welcoming the Ukrainians.

Kai, you are hopelessly stale.

Here’s Igor Girkin, a.k.a Strelkov, the Russian milblogger confirming the fall of Balakliya and the rout of the Rosvgardia troops that were stationed there. Straight from his Telegram group.

You’re hopelessly stale. They’re already assaulting Krupyansk as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by texazzpete(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
More

I don’t think I need to explain who the Wagner guys are.

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
This crisis is still on board
Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
I think the Ukrainians have truly entered Balakliya, a town of 20,000. It's. Big victory for them in an ongoing campaign of despair. Let them enjoy their flags in Balakleya until the Russian reinforcements flush them out.

Kupiansk and Izium are exposed but Russian troops are already pouring into the breach and destroying some of the Ukrainian forces around.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by Vl3ly: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Russia is coming back stronger

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by DerrickzB: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
texazzpete:

The same one where there are many videos of the Ukrainian flag flying in the city center and where there are videos of crying citizens welcoming the Ukrainians.

Kai, you are hopelessly stale.

Here’s Igor Girkin, a.k.a Strelkov, the Russian milblogger confirming the fall of Balakliya and the rout of the Rosvgardia troops that were stationed there. Straight from his Telegram group.

You’re hopelessly stale. They’re already assaulting Krupyansk as we speak.

I don’t know if it’s your mind or your desires that is delusioned, balakliya has fallen and yet your hospitals are full of injured ukraine soldiers!! Wash your head bro!!!

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by DerrickzB: 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Vl3ly:
Russia is coming back stronger

Coming back?? Bro Russia was never knocked off, it was a difficult situation but it has been contained and troops have been reinforced!! Ukraine soldiers are being massacred!!
Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by Opolopoopolonio: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
DerrickzB:

Coming back?? Bro Russia was never knocked off, it was a difficult situation but it has been contained and troops have been reinforced!! Ukraine soldiers are being massacred!!

Pro-Putin luuunatics should quit being stuck on blogs and be objective for once.

The truth is you will always have evidence no matter how incredible and useless to support your very stupid biases.

Damn!

Just checked Al Jazeera and the news is Zelenskyy celebrating their troops' successes.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/9/zelenskyy-announces-breakthrough-in-ukraines-east-and-south

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by texazzpete(m): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2022
DerrickzB:

I don’t know if it’s your mind or your desires that is delusioned, balakliya has fallen and yet your hospitals are full of injured ukraine soldiers!! Wash your head bro!!!

Google up 'ZeRaDa Telegram'. First few results make it clear that ZeRaDa telegram channel is pro-Russia propaganda, and this has been known for ages. So you're basically posting Russian propaganda here as your 'proof' .

This is the problem i have with you Nairaland Putin worshippers. Completely, shamelessly gullible, and lazy to an absurd degree to even do the bare minimum research.

Kai

Did you see what I did? I posted accounts from groups run by the likes of Wagner and Strelkov (Igor Girkin). Both pro-war, pro-Russian. And their sobering updates clearly confirmed the Ukrainian counter attack was sweeping through huge areas of Kharkiv Oblast.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by DerrickzB: 12:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Pro-Putin luuunatics should quit being stuck on blogs and be objective for once.

The truth is you will always have evidence no matter how incredible and useless to support your very stupid biases.

Damn!

Just checked Al Jazeera and the news is Zelenskyy celebrating their troops' successes.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/9/zelenskyy-announces-breakthrough-in-ukraines-east-and-south

Today is not for idiot!! You are always abusing your father!! Swerve please!!..
Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2022
Can't deny that Ukraine is making some headway on Kharkov. They announced over 20 settlements recently but I think they are walking into a huge trap. Their own advance has surprised them and they have inflicted very little losses on the Russians who just retreated from lightly defended areas. if you look at the latest map a deep salient has been created that can be easily closed. Even Ukrainian commanders are getting worried. I think an ambush is on the way.
texazzpete:

Google up 'ZeRaDa Telegram'. First few results make it clear that ZeRaDa telegram channel is pro-Russia propaganda, and this has been known for ages. So you're basically posting Russian propaganda here as your 'proof' .

This is the problem i have with you Nairaland Putin worshippers. Completely, shamelessly gullible, and lazy to an absurd degree to even do the bare minimum research.

Kai

Did you see what I did? I posted accounts from groups run by the likes of Wagner and Strelkov (Igor Girkin). Both pro-war, pro-Russian. And their sobering updates clearly confirmed the Ukrainian counter attack was sweeping through huge areas of Kharkiv Oblast.
Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by texazzpete(m): 8:15am On Sep 10, 2022
atmy1:
Can't deny that Ukraine is making some headway on Kharkov. They announced over 20 settlements recently but I think they are walking into a huge trap. Their own advance has surprised them and they have inflicted very little losses on the Russians who just retreated from lightly defended areas. if you look at the latest map a deep salient has been created that can be easily closed. Even Ukrainian commanders are getting worried. I think an ambush is on the way.

Nah. That’s just what Russian propagandists were pushing before this latest quick push past Balakliya. The maps are misleading because you see all the reds etc and assume they’re filled with soldiers. Actual troop concentration is around or close to settlements.

The Ukrainian troops have pushed to Oskil, right to the banks of the river which is VERY defensible. They’ve also heavily damaged the bridge that Russians could have used to reinforce the region, so reinforcements will find it difficult to arrive. And now they’ve pretty much encircled Izyum (only remaining road out is under artillery control) and are currently in the strategic railroad city of Kupyansk as we speak (there’s videos coming out now)

It would take a near miracle for the Russians to be able to push back strongly in the coming days. much of their best troops were pulled to the South to Kherson oblast and are tied down there. They’ve constituted a new army corps, but that’s undermanned and filled with raw recruits and currently lacking the best equipment.

Ukraine would probably find it much harder after they mop up Izyum and Kupyansk, but at least capturing those areas would dramatically reduce Russia’s ability to supply their troops in Donetsk and Luhansk via rail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by texazzpete(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2022
I feel so sorry for Derrick

After insisting Ukrainian forces were being ‘grinded’ and claiming Balakliya that fell days ago was still in Russian hands, we now see unquestionable proof that this is all nonsense.

Heres evidence that Ukrainian troops are already in Kupyansk.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by Olafisoyem: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2022
Said it all

texazzpete:

Nah. That’s just what Russian propagandists were pushing before this latest quick push past Balakliya. The maps are misleading because you see all the reds etc and assume they’re filled with soldiers. Actual troop concentration is around or close to settlements.

The Ukrainian troops have pushed to Oskil, right to the banks of the river which is VERY defensible. They’ve also heavily damaged the bridge that Russians could have used to reinforce the region, so reinforcements will find it difficult to arrive. And now they’ve pretty much encircled Izyum (only remaining road out is under artillery control) and are currently in the strategic railroad city of Kupyansk as we speak (there’s videos coming out now)

It would take a near miracle for the Russians to be able to push back strongly in the coming days. much of their best troops were pulled to the South to Kherson oblast and are tied down there. They’ve constituted a new army corps, but that’s undermanned and filled with raw recruits and currently lacking the best equipment.

Ukraine would probably find it much harder after they mop up Izyum and Kupyansk, but at least capturing those areas would dramatically reduce Russia’s ability to supply their troops in Donetsk and Luhansk via rail.
Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by Olafisoyem: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2022
atmy1:
Ukraine and the West are fighting a media and political war while Russia is conducting a Special Military Operation. You can glimpse the differences in their approaches to the war from what is most important to them. Ukraine is more interested in taking photos at any little space it can find for as long as possible even if it loses that territory in the next minute just to show it's western masters it is capable of taken space from the Russians.

On the other hand, Russia is simply interested in securing the donbas from Ukrainian army threats, protecting the Crimea and it's supply lines, and then destroying the capability of the Ukrainian army to wage a large scale war. Even though this trend is glaring even from western reports of the war, western media still doesn't understand and would rather reconstruct the narratives of the war according to what they want.

Does everyone remember those TikTok Chechens and Russian propagandists haha. Joker! secure them from what? Informationally and operationally the ukraines have been defeating the Russians. What a disgrace.
Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by Olafisoyem: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2022
Just40:
well the Ukrainians themselves said it, you can ask Washington post for your update and the figures are real.

As for Kharkiv, like I said earlier, the Ukrainians are trying but like everyone have learnt over the past 200 years.... Russian fortifications are the hardest to overcome..and the Ukrainians are paying that price with their blood using a war strategy from the Americans who are are yet to understand the Russians BTG formation.

The Russians just sent out 2 plane loads of special forces from Grozny to help keep the line in Kharkiv.
The Ukrainian losses in Kharkiv are already mounting

Oshe strategist. Have you seen how many Russians have been captured. Have you seen the tanks that Ukraine has captured?
Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by Olafisoyem: 9:27am On Sep 10, 2022
atmy1:
I think the Ukrainians have truly entered Balakliya, a town of 20,000. It's. Big victory for them in an ongoing campaign of despair. Let them enjoy their flags in Balakleya until the Russian reinforcements flush them out.

Kupiansk and Izium are exposed but Russian troops are already pouring into the breach and destroying some of the Ukrainian forces around.

Joker Abeg mane Russia go house. They’ve disgraced themselves enough.
Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by Opolopoopolonio: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2022
DerrickzB:

Today is not for idiot!! You are always abusing your father!! Swerve please!!..

Pro-Putin luuunatics are just something else, I swear.

Even Putin himself can't be this despicable and unrealistic.
Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by Just40: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2022
Olafisoyem:

Oshe strategist. Have you seen how many Russians have been captured. Have you seen the tanks that Ukraine has captured?
Not comparable to what the Russians have captured and destroyed
Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by Olafisoyem: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2022
Just40:

Actually Russia has lost far more equipment than Ukraine during this war. In fact what Russia has lost is more than many other countries combined.
Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by Olafisoyem: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2022
Rout!!!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by texazzpete(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2022
Just40:

Of course it isn’t comparable. The Russians have lost FAR more. There’s some folks tracking visual confirmation of losses and so far, Russia’s losses are far more significant.

Even worse for Russia is that this war is consuming their huge arsenal of ex Soviet weaponry and ammunition, and corruption didn’t let them replace much of it. Pretty much why they’re importing drones from Iran and trying to buy ammunition from North Korea.
Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by texazzpete(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2022
Olafisoyem:
Rout!!!

Confirmed. Full scale rout in that axis.

Re: Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ by VictorUSA(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Putin why? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim's Security Aides Inspect The Chair Before Kim Jong Un's Meeting With Putin / I Fear Who No Fear Israel / How British Mps Eat Tax Payers Money, This One Is Super Smart Corruption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.