Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack (788 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by oriskenny16: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWM7VHYuj0A
A woman has taken to social media to reveal that she just parked out from her matrimonial home less than a year after getting married.

The lady used a moving truck to pack her belongings and move to a new place, noting that she was married for six months.

She shared a video which showed the truck driving out of the premises with furniture and other household items loaded unto the back.

The video caption read: “Starting over!”

“Left my marriage after 6 months.”

In another clip, the woman was seen moving into her new home properly and arranging things.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by marenalexander7: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2022
I believes we still have culture/customs that can be applied in marriage issues...let's go back to our root.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWkhtcYFiSc

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by danjumaisah: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2022
Maybe she went into the marriage to go and aquire property. She met her target and decided to leave.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by dangerousd071: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2022
Such things happen cos some people went into marriage unprepared for the good, bad, bitter, sweet times. It's not rosy always oh! That's why it's not good to have the mindset of "I wan pepper them" or my friends are married, I must feel among too. Marry cos you are ready for it. Marriage needs lots of prayer, understanding, patience, tolerance, infact in full quote(Matured mindset) for it to work....tankio

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by adeeyarhabdulla: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2022
When you don't take time to reflect and evaluate your relationship before marriage this is exactly what you get in return; An unhappy home,but nevertheless she wouldn't have gone like that. Marriage is a burden which you must be ready to bear for the sake of your children. Divorce isn't the way out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by carochristoper: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2022
If you know you're not ready for marriage, just hold yourself tight ..... No come dey give person son or daughter headache few months into the marriage...... The rate of break up this days is alarming...
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by BeanmanX(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2022
This one never ready for marriage,,,, she's still in her hoe phase..
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by MyRentic: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2022
This is preposterous. � The marriage thing these days is scary.

Anyway, take a look at our apartments while you book at zero fees today.

Create an account at www.rentic.app to get started.

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by BeanmanX(m): 10:12am On Sep 06, 2022
danjumaisah:
Maybe she went into the marriage to go and aquire property. She met her target and decided to leave.
Unfortunately this is what most women are,,,,bunch of gold diggers
She done get wetin she want na to Japa be the next thing,,,,na the next maga wey she go milk dry na him I dey pity...
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by derecho(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2022
Results sometimes shows preparation
Many girls think marriage is as easy as rubbing pancake
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by BeanmanX(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2022
dangerousd071:
Such things happen cos some people went into marriage unprepared for the good, bad, bitter, sweet times. It's not rosy always oh! That's why it's not good to have the mindset of "I wan pepper them" or my friends are married, I must feel among too. Marry cos you are ready for it. Marriage needs lots of prayer, understanding, patience, tolerance, infact in full quote(Matured mindset) for it to work....tankio
Most of the girls if these days can never be like our parents that stayed long in their marriage despite the quarrels and series of challenges they had.....
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Mindlog: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2022
BeanmanX:
Most of the girls if these days can never be like our parents that stayed long in their marriage despite the quarrels and series of challenges they had.....

Since you mentioned "our parents", why mentioning only the girls or are they marrying themselves?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hanging Out with the gangs / What’s That One Weird Smell You Like ? / I Don't Want To END It Like This. Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.