Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Daddy Freeze Under Fire For Mocking Erica Nlewedim Over Kiddwaya's Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Under Fire For Mocking Erica Nlewedim Over Kiddwaya's Engagement (1461 Views)

Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) / Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Under Fire For Mocking Erica Nlewedim Over Kiddwaya's Engagement by Palevu: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2022
Media personality Daddy Freeze has earned backlash for mocking Big Brother Naija ‘Lockdown’ housemate, Erica Nlewedim over her failed relationship with Kiddwaya.

Recall that Kiddwaya and Erica were one of the most talked about couples in 2020.

The two were an item while in the BBN house. They continued their love life even after leaving the house, but their relationship couldn’t stand the test of time as they called things quit.

Daddy Freeze took a swipe at the disqualified housemate as he announced Kiddwaya’s engagement news.

The news took the internet by storm as many were still hoping for a Kiddrica reunion.

Unfortunately that would never happen following Daddy Freeze’s latest revelation.

Daddy Freeze revealed that Kiddwaya had found love again and had proposed to his white woman.

The reality star, his fiancee, Daddy Freeze and his wife, Tastebudz and celebrity pastor, Pastor Tobi Adegboyega were spotted having dinner at a top-notch eatery in London.

Daddy Freeze shared a video of Kiddwaya feeding his wife as he passionately kisses her.

Many had stormed the comment section of Daddy Freeze’s Instagram live to question Erica’s fate, now that Kiddwaya was engaged.

Daddy Freeze told them to slide into Erica’s dm and check up on her if they were really worried.

https://vivsco.com/entertainment/daddy-freeze-under-fire-for-mocking/

Re: Daddy Freeze Under Fire For Mocking Erica Nlewedim Over Kiddwaya's Engagement by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2022
Serves her right, she really messed herself up on that show sha . So much for someone you barely know.
Re: Daddy Freeze Under Fire For Mocking Erica Nlewedim Over Kiddwaya's Engagement by Mrkumareze(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2022
Erica n kid re for the street, I see no reason for mocking anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Under Fire For Mocking Erica Nlewedim Over Kiddwaya's Engagement by meobizy(f): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
An engagement doesn’t mean a sure marriage. I knew a guy who engaged as many as eight women during this hustle for a blue passport. He married one of the women eventually, one of his choosing.

If anything, Erica gained a lot from the short time together.

1. A month plus of rabbit-like sex without worries of any sort.

2. Consolation money from fans which neared the final prize.

3. Brand endorsements free from the legal restraints of Big Brother organizers.

4. Gifts, goodwill and cash under the Kiddrica brand.

What is Daddy Freeze achieving of recent other than trying to monetize his internet following?
Re: Daddy Freeze Under Fire For Mocking Erica Nlewedim Over Kiddwaya's Engagement by kingscare1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kiddwayya engagement, kidwaya hang out with with white woman, kiddwayya hang out with dj cupy etc etc etc, please my question is this, what's his hustle or how is he using his lifestyle to inspire me and you. what are my learning from him? What's the significance of this news to our everyday hustle to make ends meet?

All these I want to know because I don't understand why I full blown man will wake up in the morning, use his laptop or phone that he can use to do a better thing to post about kiddwayya. I don't understand! Please some help me to understand why.

At least let him inspire people or even start helping people from his family numerous wealth or even create societal awareness. I will be fine with that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Under Fire For Mocking Erica Nlewedim Over Kiddwaya's Engagement by RepoMan007: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Was there any promise between them ?

So many jobless folks around o.

(1) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Visits Hilda Baci As She Breaks Guinness World Record, Promises / Naira Marley Viral Cult Gang Video Goes Viral Nigerians React / The Experience Concert Was Power Packed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.