Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

How To Make Moist Chocolate Cake - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Moist Chocolate Cake (457 Views)

How To Make Chocolate Cake | Oil Based Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe |100daysbaker / Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread / Free Yummy Moist Chocolate Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Moist Chocolate Cake by Allnaijatrends: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2022
There’s nothing like the smell of a delicious chocolate cake baking in the oven. It’s such a comforting and satisfying aroma.

If you’ve never baked a chocolate cake before, don’t worry—we’ll show you how to do it step by step. This will be your go-to recipe for years to come.

Ingredients

1 cup flour
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp salt

Instructions

1. In a large bowl add vegetable oil and sugar. Mix well.

Continue Reading: https://allnaijatrends.com/how-to-make-moist-chocolate-cake/

Re: How To Make Moist Chocolate Cake by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2022
Perfect, this looks so good
Re: How To Make Moist Chocolate Cake by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2022
My love for chocolate cake.

In as much as I like this chocolate cake, I can't eat it the way I want cos it lowers my sugar level with speed.

One time like that, I made a very moist and densed chocolate cake. After sharing with my siblings and their kids, I still had a big one left. So I began binging on it till I finished it. By the next day, I was feeling weak and dizzy and it continued for days until a nurse told me it's cos of my blood sugar was low. That I should just get a sugary drink. I got citrus burst and that was it!

I later did my research on cocoa and discovered it lowers blood sugar level. Since then I've been afraid to make chocolate cake.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Raw Fresh Bitter Leaf In The USA / Please, Know The Difference Between Food Defense And Food Fraud. / Jollof That’s Worth The Wait; Tantalizers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.