Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Earn 200k- 300k Monthly Selling People's Products Online. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Earn 200k- 300k Monthly Selling People's Products Online. (516 Views)

Earn 200k Monthly Selling Other People's Products Online. / How To Make 200K-300K Monthly On Content Writing In Nigeria / Work Remotely And Earn 200k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

Earn 200k- 300k Monthly Selling People's Products Online. by Nickben123: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2022
If you currently live in this part of the world, You’d agree with me the surge in the inflation rate has greatly affected the economy, ranging from the high rate of unemployment to the increase in the cost of products in the market, increase in the price of transportation and high cost of living.

Salaries are not even enough to last for a whole month because some people get paid below minimum wage. But they have to keep working to survive.

One way of having multiple streams of income is by earning passively. Passive income is that income earned even while you sleep

In today's world, we have been presented with diverse opportunities to help us earn passively with our smartphones and the internet.

One of this ways you can earn passively with a smartphone and the internet is the online business and I believe you may have Heard about it

Online business is a very simple business model that pays you a percentage commission for every valuable product you recommend to a person who is in need of that product. Yes, it is this simple, You just help someone to solve a pressing need and you get paid for it.

I have put things together to teach you how you can profitably grow from ZERO to HERO.

Here you will know:

1 - How to find a hot selling digital product.
2 - How to reach a large audience (customer)
3 - How to sell i.e make sales.

irrespective of the kind of job you have currently.

Do you know you can make huge amount of money weekly by just selling products that are not your own.

Yes, what if I tell you, or what if you are paid 30k commission for just selling one product.

How many of this products are you willing to sell to eradicate poverty from your life.

Which means, if you sell 10 products you will be paid 300k.. 30x10.

Would you like to know more about this business opportunity that has transform a lot of people's lives.
Kindly Dm me 07012810003
Re: Earn 200k- 300k Monthly Selling People's Products Online. by Nickben123: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2022
Are you a 9-5 worker looking for an extra source of income? Or probably you have a little capital which you intend to use in starting a business but don’t know what business to start that will bring back high returns? Hear me out for a sec.

With the way the Nigerian economy is going, everything is becoming more difficult by the day. The price of every goods and services are rising at an alarming rate. The low amount of job opportunities. Even the ones with a job aren’t getting paid well enough.

All these are affecting one’s cost of living. Even with a job, one is still not safe or secured. The salary isn’t meeting up to one’s needs. For someone with a lot of responsibilities, it is near impossible to meet up with his/her responsibility demands due to the poor salary standards in our country.

Having to cater for yourself and provide for your family, achieving your goals and acquiring items you desire seems near impossible. Everything just feels out of place. May God help us.

Now the only way out of all these is starting a business. Unfortunately most businesses fail along the road or even worse, some businesses require a huge amount of capital to start, which isn’t possible for an average Nigerian. All these make me wonder if we were ever meant to have or enjoy a good lifestyle in this country!

However, there might be a way around all these. As someone who has experienced a lot of difficulties and hardship because of how Nigeria is, I took it upon myself to find a means out of this rat race.

To the best of my knowledge, the internet is the only way out of the miseries we are facing in this country. I went ahead to find a way to start earning some cash on the internet.

Unfortunately, I tried a lot of things and I failed many times over, some I even got scammed. As we all know, MMM no dey finish for naija.

However, that didn’t stop me. I have seen people do it. I have seen legitimate incomes made on the internet. I just couldn’t give up. I kept on trying for months.

Lo and behold, the heavens smiled on me! After all my losses and failures, I discovered a legitimate online business model that pays as much as N100,000 to N500,000 in a month. Due to my past experiences with online activities, I was skeptical at first.

However, I still went ahead to do some research about it and I found out the business model was legit. This is something that has been paying people in the United States and other foreign countries and it is also possible here in Nigeria, some people are already earning from it.

According to research , this business model generates over N163 Million in a year for many Nigerians who are into it, and it is expected to generate more by the end of this year. Although, like any other business it requires a certain amount of seriousness and effort to get started. Unlike other brick and mortar businesses, this one allows you to work for just about 1-2 hrs using just your smartphone and internet connection.

Please note, this is not a “Get Rich Quick” scheme or any of those your “Pay N100K and Get N500K” type of business. This is real business.

I started this business and within a few months, I was already earning ten times the salary of an average Nigerian, in a month. I have started training others too and we’re making good progress.

This is something I would recommend for anyone looking for an extra source of income to cover up their needs and create a better living for themselves.

To support those who are interested, I have a FREE VIDEO that teaches everything about this business, how to get started and scale up to N200K/monthly as a beginner. This video is not going to be free for long and I’m only giving it out to the first 50 people.

To know more about this business model and how to get started, Dm me 07012810003 to get the FREE VIDEO now!!!

Get Access To Products From 400+ Wholesalers For Your Business / Information For Batch 'C ' Post It Here.. / Buy Blackberry Z10 : Want To Sell My Bbz10