Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Mixed Reactions As Olamide's Babymama Reveals How She Started From Scratch After - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mixed Reactions As Olamide's Babymama Reveals How She Started From Scratch After (1034 Views)

Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) / Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed Reactions As Olamide's Babymama Reveals How She Started From Scratch After by Palevu: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2022
Singer and rapper Olamide’s alleged babymama, Maria Okan, has sparked mixed reactions online as she reveals how she started from scratch when Olamide refused to accept her daughter.

Maria Okan shared a video on Instagram revealing her story of how she started her life and career afresh and relocated to the United Kingdom halfway through her pregnancy.

Maria Okan also disclosed that she is now one of the sought-after presenters in the UK.

She wrote: This is the story of a lady who relocated to the UK from Nigeria pregnant with her 1st child.

Halfway through her pregnancy, she discovered she’d have to raise her child alone.
After having her daughter, she started her career from scratch in UK.

Now she’s the producer and presenter of the 1st ever AFROBEATS NEWS ROUNDUP at BBC1xtra

Mixed reactions trailed this video, with many surprised that Olamide had a baby mama while others bashed Maria Okan for having a relationship with an engaged man.

Vivscomedia that in 2019, a story filtered online that Maria Okan of BeatFM was pregnant, and Olamide was fingered as her Babydaddy. Said to have refused paternity, the baby shares a striking resemblance with her alleged father.

Maria, who was said to have kept the pregnancy against the rapper’s consent, allegedly deceived him at the initial stage with a promise to terminate the pregnancy.

“She collected money from Olamide for the supposed abortion, resigned from Beat FM and left for London. However, on getting there, she decided to keep the pregnancy. Her action caused an imbroglio between the erstwhile lovers due to the sudden breach of agreement,” source said.
But then, don’t forget Olamide had a fiancée, Bukunmi, at the time of the incident.

“Bukunmi was also pregnant, and seeing that the situation won’t change and it was getting messier, Olamide opened up to his then pregnant fiancée, Bukunmi.

Maria, 32, once co-hosted the popular “Morning Rush” show on Beat 99.9FM. Olamide, on the other hand, welcomed his second son, Tunrepin Myles Adedeji, before Maria had her baby.

https://vivsco.com/entertainment/mixed-reactions-as-olamides-babymama-re/

Re: Mixed Reactions As Olamide's Babymama Reveals How She Started From Scratch After by Christboy320(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2022
Ok we have heard

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As Olamide's Babymama Reveals How She Started From Scratch After by Christboy320(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2022
She really tried to have kept the baby whether it's for olamide or not

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As Olamide's Babymama Reveals How She Started From Scratch After by dapsoneh: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dindinrin
Re: Mixed Reactions As Olamide's Babymama Reveals How She Started From Scratch After by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin Same Nose with Badoo ..
Re: Mixed Reactions As Olamide's Babymama Reveals How She Started From Scratch After by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
What should we now do? Clap for you? Mtchew!

Next time, you'll learn to close your legs.
Re: Mixed Reactions As Olamide's Babymama Reveals How She Started From Scratch After by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
What should we now do? Clap for you? Mtchew!

Next time, you'll learn to close your legs.

kaiii.. open yor leg?...u definately my kinda bae...please please please canb i mate wit u, please? i beg? i will guv u moiney, 15k? U want? cheesy
Re: Mixed Reactions As Olamide's Babymama Reveals How She Started From Scratch After by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
No dignity there abeg, You carelessly got pregnant for a married man and now want to cover face by pushing some motivational posts. She should rest abeg
Re: Mixed Reactions As Olamide's Babymama Reveals How She Started From Scratch After by jimmychang: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
I heard Olamide to her to abort it.She no gree. embarassed embarassed
Re: Mixed Reactions As Olamide's Babymama Reveals How She Started From Scratch After by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
God nose best
Re: Mixed Reactions As Olamide's Babymama Reveals How She Started From Scratch After by We4all: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
I used to overhype this girl. I used to think she was too posh to get down with someone like Olamide. I feel he looks local; irrespective of his money and fame.

Then I realized that girls only care about the pocket. Unfortunately, she ain’t different.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As Olamide's Babymama Reveals How She Started From Scratch After by Dollarremix(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
Na me send you make you go open your V for olamide
Re: Mixed Reactions As Olamide's Babymama Reveals How She Started From Scratch After by DSoj(m): 5:56am On Sep 07, 2022
So Olamide must continue having kids while the girl suffers the consequences of abortion. What if something had happened to her? What if she died. People are stupidly selfish
Well i didnt see her begging him for money to care for the child so to hell with him

If u dont want to make kide with a woman , Use a CONDOM.

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Content Creators On Tiktok / Myde Martins Wore A Stunning Dress That Was Given A New Flair With A Little Inge / BREAKING: Empress Njamah’s Brother Breaks Silence After Leaked Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.