Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

My Opinion: Government Should Stop Raiding Baby Factories They Save Homes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Opinion: Government Should Stop Raiding Baby Factories They Save Homes (144 Views)

Nigerians With The Way They Save Contact.Emmanuel Noodles.Esther POS .add Yours / Federal Government Should Ban Brothels and bet9ja virtuals sport / Nigerian Government Should Increase Army's Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion: Government Should Stop Raiding Baby Factories They Save Homes by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Disclaimer: I do not in any way support these ilegitimate adoption homes aka baby factories.

I am speaking on my own personal experience, at least from having a close friend who has used them and some of her friends she recommended to the same place.
Since no one wants to, but these baby factories aka ilegal adoption homes save so many homes.

I know a friend who got her child this way... Make I no talk pass that one

They conive with doctors who inject them they start showing pregnancy signs at home while waiting for the baby they paid for to be born..

They have doctors they work with. That day the husband will be told to wait outside she will enter screaming as if she is in labour but na the pikin them go just give am .

The lady is a close friends and she is here on Nairaland. So many women you know alos use these baby factories due to fertility issue, if gynecologists open their mouths to tell you the number of men fathering children that are not theirs millions of Nigerin homes will break.

Why do you think when the minister of health announced they would make DNA tests cheap and free on Nigeria women from all around the country were shouting loudest against it

So many mothers you know Habe patronised baby factories and their husbands don't know

Some their husbands even follow their wives there to buy a child.

IVF is too expensive for some of these couples hence they have no choice but to patronise baby factories.

This is why w

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: Government Should Stop Raiding Baby Factories They Save Homes by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Trust me . Mo's tof these stories I see on Nairaland front page " Couple welcome twins after 30 years of trying " ,where all of you will all be typing congratulations I will just be smiling at these comments..

If you know you know grin

When you haven't ventured into marriage and seen the struggled couples are facing today with infertility you can't understand.

For me government should find a way to legalize them instead of shutting them down
Re: My Opinion: Government Should Stop Raiding Baby Factories They Save Homes by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Some of you may be saying ' Why don't they go to legal adoption homes '

My dear talk to people around you let them tell you. In Nigeria adoption homes are scammers. You wil first register with 500k. This 500k isn't a guarantee you will get a baby o. then the processes are worse than seeking government loan from a bank in Nigeria.
This whole cumbersome process is what makes these women turn away and also you have to bribe and bribe and bribe ... Even if you are given a child the staff of the adoption agency will turn your house to their free chopping location all in the name of checking on the child
Re: My Opinion: Government Should Stop Raiding Baby Factories They Save Homes by 6ixT8: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Some post that may comes in form of creating awareness of it dangers, could infact be a source of enlightenment to solutions to those whom my never have knew such operations existed out there which would satisfy their needs; how many crooked medical practitioners out there could go any angles in the current black market operations; how many paternity seeds are proceeds from such venture of paternity fraud, e.t.c.

All this demonstrated how many people out there are thinking out of the boxes to create alternative solutions for problems with their academic skills, or skillfully mapped out system while bribing and reward all those who facilitated the act legally or illegally.

Op, the topic is strikingly contrasting with the content. Be specific, which one do you stand for, from humanist, moralist and nationalist stand point?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: Government Should Stop Raiding Baby Factories They Save Homes by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
6ixT8:
Some post that may comes in form of creating awareness of it danger, could infact...

I don't understand
Re: My Opinion: Government Should Stop Raiding Baby Factories They Save Homes by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
For those whose mother in-laws are alive the ladies go as far as paying doctors to cut their body and some even go for csecrion stiches so the mother in-law can come and do the omugwo (I hope I spelt it right ?)

My point is. This thing you are seeing goes very deep into the rabbit whole. People are involved in government because some of them got the son or daughter this way and won't want the perosn in charge exposed.

Have you ever heard of any of the owners of these so called baby factories being persecuted or imprisoned?

So stop abusing these people because whether you like it or not they are running a service and saving homes.
Re: My Opinion: Government Should Stop Raiding Baby Factories They Save Homes by meobizy(f): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Somebody is seeking attention using made up stories. Anybody who wants a child due to nature neglecting them can go to legal orphanages.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: Government Should Stop Raiding Baby Factories They Save Homes by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
meobizy:
Somebody is seeking attention using made up stories. Anybody who wants a child due to nature neglecting them can go to legal orphanages.
.are you serious?

It's alright

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Armed IPOB Members Allegedly Destroy Labour Party Meeting In Enugu. / SEO Services Abu Dhabi - Top Agency With SEO Packages In Abu Dhabi / SEO In Dubai - How To Hire The Best SEO Expert In Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.