Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo Gifted SUV On 31st Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo Gifted SUV On 31st Birthday (393 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo / Phyno Gifts His Manager Lexus SUV On His Wedding Day: Video / Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo Gifted SUV On 31st Birthday by Ronky001(f): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
https://gisthubnaija.com/
Gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo has been given a Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) by her husband, Blessed Uzochikwa, as she clocked 31 years.

Chinwo took to her Instagram page to display the gift and is ever grateful to God and her husband for such a wonderful birthday.

She wrote: “I got the best birthday gift ever����� Ya’all pls help me thank my husband @theofficialblessed for me��� tell him I sent you�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️ Thank you, SWEET, I love you❤�❤

https://gisthubnaija.com/gospel-singer-mercy-chinwo-gifted-suv-on-31st-birthday/

Re: Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo Gifted SUV On 31st Birthday by Abaniwealth(f): 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Awww!! Love is sweet especially when the find the right person..
God bless her union.
Congratulations dear.....
I tap from ur blessing.

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Sakpondix / Best Dad! Wizkid Gets Worried Over Boluwatife's Refusal To Pick His Calls / M.I Abaga And Eniola Mafe's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.