Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

“You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo (34680 Views)

Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! / Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by GodsOwnMan: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sltp:
that's his individual achievement. If he wants to use his position and influence to enthrone another curse on Nigeria, then we don't have any business celebrating him because he has made himself a curse to Nigerians

And this gayboy sorry charliboy below wants to use his infuluence to enthrone a far bigger curse on Nigeria. God forbid Obituary. TUFIA!

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by GodsOwnMan: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
ThothHermes:
Kalabari, from Buguma in Rivers State l believe.

Kalabari is MOSTLY Igbo though, right?
Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by BigYash: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Peter Obi is the real scam. He is already demanding 10 million from zombidiets in the diaspora.
All Nigerian politicians are scam, just that some worst pass some. What of scamnubu that shared money during primaries. Was it supposed to be so? He rented bishops to prove stupid point.. Was it supposed to be so.. The same man promised heaven on earth during campaign 2015.. How market today? So none of them be saint ,but we fit still manage some over some.. But you see that grand pa and his terrorist vice + APC as a party = Highest Scam ever..

1 Like

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by GodsOwnMan: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
BigYash:
All Nigerian politicians are scam, just that some worst pass some. What of scamnubu that shared money during primaries. Was it supposed to be so? He rented bishops to prove stupid point.. Was it supposed to be so.. The same man promised heaven on earth during campaign 2015.. How market today? So none of them be saint ,but we fit still manage some over some.. But you see that grand pa and his terrorist vice + APC as a party = Highest Scam ever..

cheesy Pandora propaganda does not work with me. Go and try it with your fellow mkpumirin addicts. Meanwhile continue to reason with you anus like gayboy sorry charliboy here: cheesy

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by Chymummy89: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hello... obidient in the house . Una own person for BBN is up this week for eviction. Try to vote for him. Start ur obidient from there. Don't allow APC and pdp to finally label obidient social media party. Campaign for him. Obidient children can do it. Vote for eloswan....

1 Like

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by bdon123(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
apache22b:
Every sane Nigerian wants to be associated with Light and Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only Light we have in Nigeria .

Not these good for nothing block heads that call themselves Obidient's urchins that derives pleasure in darkness.

You all better vote Tinubu . I will not say this again . For your own good sad
Pablo Tinubu is light?U sound like liar mohammed
Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by capnies: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
apache22b:
Every sane Nigerian wants to be associated with Light and Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only Light we have in Nigeria .

Not these good for nothing block heads that call themselves Obidient's urchins that derives pleasure in darkness.

DEVIL'S ADVOCATE MAY SATAN FORGIVE YOU, BECAUSE NO SANE BEING CAN VOMIT THIS RUB'SH
Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by darediamond(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
BigYash:
[b]All Nigerian politicians are scam, just that some worst pass some. [/b]What of scamnubu that shared money during primaries. Was it supposed to be so? He rented bishops to prove stupid point.. Was it supposed to be so.. The same man promised heaven on earth during campaign 2015.. How market today? So none of them be saint ,but we fit still manage some over some.. But you see that grand pa and his terrorist vice + APC as a party = Highest Scam ever..

I care not whether you go school or not, YOU ARE HIGHLY EDUCATED BEING!!!

LOGIC, TACT AND TECH IS ALL ACTIVE IN YOU.

YOU THINK LIKE SUPER BEING!!!!

HOW WISH NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY SOUTHERNERS START THINKING THE WAY YOU AND I DOES!!!

1 Like

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by ThothHermes: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Kalabari is MOSTLY Igbo though, right?
No. It's the riverine part of the state. It's an Ijoid tribe.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
I'll always respect him as a football legend, but not as a pastor.
Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by zedman1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
ThierryJay:

Can you at least focus on the fact that one of Nigeria's footballing icons is getting well deserved recognition from one of the greatest strikers in world football? Something that is really rare these days. The news wasnt about Taribo's political choices.
Thank you my brother. Nairaland was the sweetest Nigerian space I found when I ran away from Naijapals ( sorry Naijapals), but unfortunately people here are threading the same path. Why do some people always link every single topic to their shity politics.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by GodsOwnMan: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
ThothHermes:

No. It's the riverine part of the state. It's an Ijoid tribe.

I know it is partly ijaw but it is Igboid from my understanding from NL topics.
Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by Dvino1: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by FireUpNow(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
Corridon:
Taribo lost the respect Nigerians have for him when he collected money and violently prayed for Tinubu to succeed Buhari.
We wait to see if his prayers for that agbado and cassava man will come to pass. Na money cause am. The guy nor get himself again as Before cash wise

1 Like

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by bewla(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
Corridon:
Taribo lost the respect Nigerians have for him when he collected money and violently prayed for Tinubu to succeed Buhari.
Between me and you won't you collect if offer 6million cash

Be honest

God se your heart even if you lie

1 Like

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by Peppysco: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Corridon:

Stop typing trash, Taribo West, as well as any other Nigerian has the right to support and vote any candidate of his choice. Not everyone will support Pandora, not even in the East.

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by BigYash: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

cheesy Pandora propaganda does not work with me. Go and try it with your fellow mkpumirin addicts. Meanwhile continue to reason with you anus like gayboy sorry charliboy here: cheesy
Listen to yoursef. And you call yourself an adult.. undecided A day old babe get sense pass you my gee.. No jokes!
Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by goslowgoslow(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Corridon:
You will come here to derail threads with your stupid comments. I don't blame you but the bias moderators. Nonsense! What stops you from going to Tinubu to collect your own?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by lereinter(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Corridon:

Lolzzzzz

But apc supporters who are nigerians will love the violent prayer

You can say self taribo fit don reverse the prayer
Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by goslowgoslow(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
donaldking100:
all his sins would be forgiven if he campaigns for Peter Obi.
Don't mind them.. hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by ThothHermes: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I know it is partly ijaw but it is Igboid from my understanding from NL topics.
It isn't.
Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by richie240: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Una see una lives?
KANU dey dia, u nor blame am for attending;
JJ okocha follow go dia, u nor blame am for saying 'amen' to d prayer;
But na only taribo 'lose ur (yeye bigotic) respect' shey?

I can bet it say u r Igbo/igboid!
Na so una dey reason

Corridon:
Just say "taribo lost d respect of igbos/Igbos" and rest!
cool
BATified2023:
u igbos n hate

Once u hate someone everyone must hate him,no wonder u are killing d same people u claim to b fighting for
This one even pass hate, na their usual tribalism thats at play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by dammyllare(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
apache22b:

You said "only light"?
God forbid, I am a light also except you claim you and your household represent darkness o.
Please let's be mindful of the tongue.
He is one of the leading light (figure) to be president and it is between himself and peter Obi

1 Like

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by goslowgoslow(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
zedman1:
Thank you my brother. Nairaland was the sweetest Nigerian space I found when I ran away from Naijapals ( sorry Naijapals), but unfortunately people here are threading the same path. Why do some people always link every single topic to their shity politics.
Please don't blame them but the bias and incompetent moderators you have on this forum. Moderators that doesn't follow their own rules, there is a rule against derailing a thread but they will fold their hands and look. But when you call them out they will ban you. The moderators are the problem of this forum, they turned NL into the headquarters of tribalisim in Nigeria. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by GodsOwnMan: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
BigYash:
Listen to yoursef. And you call yourself an adult.. undecided A day old babe get sense pass you my gee.. No jokes!

cheesy Cry more. I am too intelligent to believe propaganda from the same people who claim Buhari is not Buhari but El Jubril from Sudan. Miss me with that low iq ipig sh1t bwai! cheesy

Stop reasoning with your anus like gayboy sorry charliboy:

1 Like

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by BJanta: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
Corridon:

Nigerians or Ibos ? Is every Nigerian an Iboman ? Then how many Ibos are in Nigeria ? The smallest in landmass and population .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by BigYash: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

cheesy Cry more . I am too intelligent to believe propaganda from the same people who claim Buhari is not Buhari but El Jubril from Sudan. Miss me with that low iq ipig sh1t bwai! cheesy

Stop reasoning with your anus like gayboy sorry charliboy:
Don't worry ,screen shot this comment and keep. By February(if its not postponed) after election you will CRY Even if its postponed, you will still cry after the elections

1 Like

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by brownrockafela(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
If you say Tinubu is light,then that means you haven't discussed with the common people like the bus drivers and understand that nobody wants Tinubu,only those benefiting directly from him wants him.The bus drivers will tell you what they are facing one hands of the Agberos in Lagos.
apache22b:

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by GodsOwnMan: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
BigYash:
Don't worry ,screen shot this comment and keep. By February(if its not postponed) after election you will CRY Even if its postponed, you will still cry after the elections

cheesy Olodo, you think someone like me is attached to the outcome of Nigeria's elections? You have no idea who you are chatting with. Ipig propaganda will never make me support Pandoara Obiturary. If you like cry from now till election day. I will vote for my candidate and if my candidate loses I will move on because no be me go suffer am now the poor masses go hear wen.

By the way, what happened to El Jubril of Sudan? Is he still the one in Aso Rock or Is Buhari now the one in Aso Rock?

Bunch of low IQ individuals who reason with their anus and expect intelligent people to take them seriously. cheesy

Re: “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo by kushme: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
hahn:

Nigerians prefer to mock than celebrate

I wonder why? They just bring politics into every thread. They find pleasure in mockery more than analyzing situations.. I was expecting to read some historic analysis on Taribo's defendin' tactics on the field of play.

I believe many individuals who committed suicides were due to mockery and material oppression on social media..

No be every dey mentally strong to stand mockery oh.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer / AS ROMA: Mourinho's First Day In Office / UCL: Champions League Top Scorers Ahead Of Semi-final Fixtures [top 22]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.