Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

8 Most Lucrative Agricultural And Farming Business Ideas In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 8 Most Lucrative Agricultural And Farming Business Ideas In Nigeria (793 Views)

3 Lucrative Agricultural Productions That You Can Start On A Small Scale / My 8 Most Interesting Agricultural Blogs In Nigeria / Most Lucrative Agricultural Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Most Lucrative Agricultural And Farming Business Ideas In Nigeria by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
What are the best agricultural business ideas to start in Nigeria in 2019? The Agricultural sector contributes just a little over 20% to the overall GDP of the country even though it can be much more.

The agricultural sector is one of the most flourishing sectors of the Nigerian economy. With proper strategic planning, any individual having basic knowledge of farming and manufacturing operation can start a profitable agriculture business.

You don’t need a huge capital or farmland to get into the agriculture business. If you have a little piece of land in your backyard, you can still plant some crops in small or vertical containers to get the most out of your space.

In this post, we shared a list of most lucrative agricultural and farming business ideas that anyone in Nigeria can start in 2019.

1. Cassava Farming.

With the increasingly diverse use of cassava products in Nigeria, cassava farming is getting more lucrative with every passing day. This farm product has always been a source of lively hood and food for millions of Nigerians. 90% of Nigerian households consume cassava products every day. Some of the popular meals made out of cassava are: garri, wheat-flour, animal feed, commercial caramel, and a lot more.

As the population of Nigeria and Africa as a whole continues to grow, the demand for cassava products will continue to skyrocket, leading to higher revenues generated by cassava farmers. If you’re looking for an agricultural business that would ensure you always almost sell out all your harvests, cassava farming is one great farming business to start.

Source: Invoice

Also visit https://dailyfocus247.com/

Copyright Digital Bimpe (Pereira Oluwa Bimpe) , Daily Focus 247

#dailyfocus247

Re: 8 Most Lucrative Agricultural And Farming Business Ideas In Nigeria by Mavinsoladele(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Good morning, miss pocohantas. I have a question and also need your help regarding a matter.

I've been trying to get through to brightfuture24 for sometime now, but I can't. When last did you hear from her?

I have some funds in Fiverr and I want to withdraw but I don't have a PayPal or Payoneer account. Could you help me withdraw the funds and I will give you a commission? Or you know someone who can help me withdraw (a trustworthy and honest person who isn't a scammer) the funds and I will give them commission?

Regards,
Mavins.
Re: 8 Most Lucrative Agricultural And Farming Business Ideas In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Mavinsoladele:
Good morning, miss pocohantas. I have a question and also need your help regarding a matter.

I've been trying to get through to brightfuture.24 for sometime now, but I can't. When last did you hear from her?

I have some funds in Fiverr and I want to withdraw but I don't have a PayPal or Payoneer account. Could you help me withdraw the funds and I will give you a commission? Or you know someone who can help me withdraw (a trustworthy and honest person who isn't a scammer) the funds and I will give them commission?

Regards,
Mavins.

Hello!

You can easily open a Payoneer account. It is FOC. I don’t offer this service and I don’t know anyone that does.

You can ask HERE.
Re: 8 Most Lucrative Agricultural And Farming Business Ideas In Nigeria by dorispray: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Have you seen this??

Office is open 24hours

"dorispray is still at your service"

Alright you can bring in the funds, and we BUY from you.

paypal

BTC

USDT

Perfect Money

etc

We buy your digital funds from legitimate source and transaction is swiftly settled without any hitches or delay.

Connect on 07086268565

Trade with Peace of mind!

Mavinsoladele:

I've been trying to get through to brightfuture24 for sometime now, but I can't. When last did you hear from her?

Regards,
Mavins.
Re: 8 Most Lucrative Agricultural And Farming Business Ideas In Nigeria by Mavinsoladele(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
pocohantas:

Hello!

You can easily open a Payoneer account. It is FOC. I don’t offer this service and I don’t know anyone that does.

You can ask HERE.
Alright. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why We Need Biosafety Law In Nigeria — Farmers / 3 Hecters Of Cassava For Sale In Ogun State / Land For Leasing In Eruwa For The Cultivation Cassava, Maize Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.