Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

The Smartphone Business That Generates 120k Weekly Working 2 Hours Daily. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Smartphone Business That Generates 120k Weekly Working 2 Hours Daily. (278 Views)

Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. / Secrets Revealed....how Anybody Can Make More Than $20 Online Daily Working 2-4 / EPS Nigeria(earn N30,000- N50,000 Weekly Working From Home) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Smartphone Business That Generates 120k Weekly Working 2 Hours Daily. by Samuelemediong6(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
Picture yourself earning thousands of naira Weekly just with your smartphone and data…

If you look Below the post I added a screenshot of payment of 200k, 120k for two reasons…..

The first reason is to get your attention,

The second reason is to show you how you can turn your smartphone into a cash breathing machine effortlessly….

This is not an invest 123 and gain xyz , no its not that , it's not a Ponzi scheme of any sort of pyramid of mlm

What if you could generate as much as 100k weekly effortlessly what will you do ?

What if you could use your smartphone to start up a business that will pay you more than your current job ?

The question is always what's would you do ?

You see in few months I went from a struggling secondary School teacher with a pay of 25k monthly to an online entrepreneur making as much as 570k+ from my smartphone , doing simple things you already have been doing.

Yes, your smartphone has that potential to bring such amount of money by just doing simple things that will require 2 hours of daily work.

And I am sure you too can do , it's not tedious as you think , but at the same time it's not a job for lazy minded fellows , I am sure you are not a lazy person.

Now the business model is what I call 48-hour FIGAS

48-Hour FIGAS is an abbreviation for 48-hour (Fast Income Generating Automated system)....

Now you might ask what is 48-hour FIGAS?

Now 48-hour FiGAS is an abbreviation for 48-hour Fast Income Generating Automated system….

Now this business model deals on recommending high valued products from top experts to consumers who needs them and getting a part of the sales as a commission.

I am hosting a free class for the first 30 persons to send me a DM on Whatsapp from my signature section

And now in the past few months I generated over 570k from recommending high valued product as much as 50k and getting a commission as high as 50% that's 25k and selling 15 copies …..

That's a grand sum of 375k in space of 3 weeks.

Okay I am impressed , how do I go about this business ?

Yea

, I am hosting a free class on the business model , but for the first 30 persons

Some will be like well , this won't work for me .

Well it will look at the screenshots below , are the testimonials of my previous students after the class….

It was a mind-blowing experience, if it has worked for me and over 112+ students, you won't be an exception.

Send me a DM and to join the class…

Re: The Smartphone Business That Generates 120k Weekly Working 2 Hours Daily. by Samuelemediong6(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Class starts in 3 hours time....

Class closes when it's 9pm

(1) (Reply)

. / / Remote Sales Executives Needed Urgently, Work From Any Location (earn 150k/mont)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.