Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

How A Digital Course Change My Financial Status - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How A Digital Course Change My Financial Status (204 Views)

Please I Need Good Ideas On Something I Can Do To Help My Financial Situation / Digital Course Benefits / Please I Need Help To Improve Or Change My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Digital Course Change My Financial Status by Gloria87: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
Once upon a time, in Ancient Greece, there was a father who wanted to marry his daughter Atalanta off.

Because of her beauty, Atalanta had a lot of suitors.

But she didn’t want to get married. So she turned down one proposal after another.

Eventually, at her father’s insistence, she agreed to marry, but under one condition:

Her to-be husband must beat her in a footrace.

Many accepted the challenge. And all of them failed.

But one young man, Melanion, had a different plan. He realized there was no way he could beat Atalanta in a race.

So he prayed to Aphrodite for help.

The goddess decided to help him and gave him three golden apples.

She told him to, as soon as Atalanta runs past him, throw one apple in front of her.

And so he did.

When Atalanta saw a golden apple on the ground…

She couldn’t resist stopping and collecting it.

Thanks to this distraction, Melanion won the race. And her hand.

So what does this ancient myth have to do with you starting a successful online business and creating good income?

A lot, actually.

You see, just like Atalanta, you have a clear goal you want to achieve which is to make good income online.

But, at the same time, life keeps throwing “golden apples” in front of you - a.k.a various new opportunities to start a business.

Eventually, as you stop to check every opportunity, you get distracted from your goal.

And you never reach it.

The world is full of amazing opportunities to start a business and create amazing income.

But instead of jumping from one to another, what you should do is…

Pick one that’s proven to work and FOCUS 100% on it.

Amazon Direct Kindle Publishing is � legit. All you need to do is to create low content books, publish and make dollars.

To get access DM 09123889845

Re: How A Digital Course Change My Financial Status by gozzlin: 7:13am On Sep 08, 2022
grin grin cheesy

If that money in that screenshot is really the amount of money you earned from this in a month or even 3 months, then you won't be here on Nairaland begging for customers.

I mean that's approximately N130,000,000.00, using a conservative exchange rate of N500 to the dollar. grin You should be too busy buying up houses on Banana Island, buying private jets and going on a vacation to the Bahamas, rather than wasting your time on Nairaland.

I really don't know why you have to overly exaggerate and put up a picture that doesn't belong to you.

(1) (Reply)

Exploit Limited: Get 20% Of Your Deposit Everyday / Jobhulu: Driver Needed Urgently (flyer) / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Trailer Driver In Lagos Salary #85,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.