Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Regrets : What I Wished I Had Done When I Graduated From.the University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Regrets : What I Wished I Had Done When I Graduated From.the University (1501 Views)

Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) / I Graduated With A 2.2, How Do I Become A University Lecturer? / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regrets : What I Wished I Had Done When I Graduated From.the University by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Seeing the news of the students who organised a supposed swx party makes me wish I could turn back the hands of time.

A friend of mine and I mooted the idea to set up a Creche after we graduated but wearing suits to go the office was more important to us then.

I look back with regrets the holidays I did not utilise well to explore my talents which are many.....

If you are in your early teens say from 16yrs, start digging deep to know what you are good at and look out for like minded fellows you can work with to start a business with.

Don't while away your free time playing or chasing girls or day dreaming about swx.

You are not too young to start a business ooo.

Start learning about making and investing money from now!!!!

Don't wait to be discovered or to start a job. That's how these ones abroad started working early and knew to start gardening businesses and other things at an early age

Let them laugh and mock you. They will envy you years down the line.

5 Likes

Re: Regrets : What I Wished I Had Done When I Graduated From.the University by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
You are correct; as time waits for no one.

2 Likes

Re: Regrets : What I Wished I Had Done When I Graduated From.the University by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ajay7411:
You are correct; as time waits for no one.

We thought time would always be on our side not knowing that it's not.

3 Likes

Re: Regrets : What I Wished I Had Done When I Graduated From.the University by GeorgeNora: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
PeachtreeReside:
Seeing the news of the students who organised a supposed swx party makes me wish I could turn back the hands of time.

A friend of mine and I mooted the idea to set up a Creche after we graduated but wearing suits to go the office was more important to us then.

I look back with regrets the holidays I did not utilise well to explore my talents which are many.....

If you are in your early teens say from 16yrs, start digging deep to know what you are good at and look out for like minded fellows you can work with to start a business with.

Don't while away your free time playing or chasing girls or day dreaming about swx.

You are not too young to start a business ooo.

Start learning about making and investing money from now!!!!

Don't wait to be discovered or to start a job. That's how these ones abroad started working early and knew to start gardening businesses and other things at an early age

Let them laugh and mock you. They will envy you years down the line.
kindly drop your WhatsApp number

1 Like

Re: Regrets : What I Wished I Had Done When I Graduated From.the University by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2022
GeorgeNora:
kindly drop your WhatsApp number

mail me
Re: Regrets : What I Wished I Had Done When I Graduated From.the University by Ge0rgeN0ra: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

mail me
mail i used to register this account isn't mine so I can't mail you directly.
Can you kindly drop your email address or mail me via
unlimitedgrace2022@aol.com

1 Like

Re: Regrets : What I Wished I Had Done When I Graduated From.the University by Ourkitchenpalm: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
This is the best advice of the year.

Just exactly what I'm currently teaching my congregation.

'Discovering and Deploying Your Gifts'

1 Like

Re: Regrets : What I Wished I Had Done When I Graduated From.the University by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ourkitchenpalm:
This is the best advice of the year.

Just exactly what I'm currently teaching my congregation.

'Discovering and Deploying Your Gifts'

It's never too early to start honing the talents of young ones.

Look at these American Musicians, Thespians, Business owners , they make their kids go with them to the studio, work after school so that they will grow into the profession and have something to do always and never be broke.

Even their Politicians too.

The reality shows superstars like The Kardashians have laid the steps for their kids, nephews and nieces.

We do it too here but....
Re: Regrets : What I Wished I Had Done When I Graduated From.the University by chingle5(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Regrets : What I Wished I Had Done When I Graduated From.the University by BeanmanX(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

mail me
GeorgeNora is a scammer with more than 200 accounts,,,be careful..

1 Like

Re: Regrets : What I Wished I Had Done When I Graduated From.the University by tayewomi(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
hi

(1) (Reply)

Unad Post Ume Date? / 2008 Post-ume For University of Ibadan? When? / List Of Tuition Free School In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.