Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,747 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Should We Call A Smartphone An Asset Or A Liability? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should We Call A Smartphone An Asset Or A Liability? (127 Views)

Your Office Rent Agreement: Legal Asset Or Liability / You're An Asset, Matawale Toto Greets Ohimege On 25th Anniversary / Senator Babafemi Ojudu Shines On As An Asset Of Inestimable Value To Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should We Call A Smartphone An Asset Or A Liability? by AKINOLA1000(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
From a Layman Definition

An Asset is a valuable item or property owned by a person, capable of bringing in funds/money for the owner

and in the other case

A Liability is an item or property owned by a person that also serves as a source of expense for the owner.

with this definition

Will you call your smartphone an Asset or Liability?

well,

I think this question has a different individual answer

Mr. A's answer might be different from that of Mr. B

Let's quickly do this run through

To own a Smartphone you need to, first of all, buy one, then after the purchase, you now need to beautify and protect it with the use of a pouch, screen protector and etc

then we now start buying Data, mehn this one don even taya me, I wish we could go back to the days 15MB is all that you need for a week.

we will still even buy airtime to call friends, families, and even some side chicks for those who do.

Are you already feeling your phone is more of an Asset to you?

from your calculations do you spend more on your phone than earn from it?

or do you just spend only without getting anything in return?

Well, if you answered YES to the above question

I have a solution for you.

A simple way to change the narration with no big deal involved

so you can make your smartphone not only a liability but also a steady source of income.

I'm not talking about selling anything o, where you will be looking for what to sell and who to sell to or Affiliate marketing

NO,

if you can upload a video to Tik Tok or upload a WhatsApp status you can do this also

It's simply Uploading word documents on a branch of Amazon called Amazon KDP.

- You don't need a Laptop to do this, just the exact phone you are using to view this is enough to get started
- You don't even need to be experienced to do this
- Even a college Dropout could do it too

All you need is

- A Smartphone
- Access to the Internet
and the right information to get started

I know you have the first 2

but if you're reading till this point you are about the get exposed to the 3rd one

it's just a simple video

That reveals the Simple Copy and Paste formula on How you get an extra source of income for yourself by just uploading word documents on Amazon KDP with a Smartphone

This video will be taken off the internet Very soon and i don't want you to miss it

Follow the link below to get access to the video NOW!

https://supereasyincome.com.ng/startkdpnow

(1) (Reply)

MVET.CH Independent Vet Clinic In Geneva / Cryptocurrencies Are Already The Most Efficient Way Of Sending Money / Selenium Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.