Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,091 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Can Nigerians Still Get Started On Upwork And Fiverr In 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Nigerians Still Get Started On Upwork And Fiverr In 2022 (135 Views)

How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? / How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigerians Still Get Started On Upwork And Fiverr In 2022 by selmansee: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
I learnt video editting to a reasonable extent and I want to freelance with it

Please is it possible to open a fiverr or upwork account in 2022 as a Nigerian and be sure of making little changes
note: I have tried opening a US fiverr account months ago and i didnt make any sales at all. to get tangible impressions alone was almost impossible
I know a friend who opened an upwork account and didn't make sales what so ever

I wanted to know, are there truths to be told about getting into Fiverr or upwork in 2022
is it possible and if it is what are the things to know and steps to take

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Improve Your Productivity? Here Are The Best Ways And Tools!!! / Learn New Method Of Dropshipping Gig For USA Only / 45 Legit Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.