Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie (766 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi / "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by SteveDGreat: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
Reno Omokri has been using all weapons in his Arsenal to attack Peter Obi.
His latest method is saying Peter Majority if Peter Obi twitter followers are fake.

However a atevh guru Charles Awuzie has unmasked Reno Omokri followers and found out that 39% of his followers are fake .

He wrote.

Dear Reno, as Obidients, We deal with Facts....

As promised, We engaged an independent twitter followership audit platform to analyse Reno's twitter followers and that of Peter Obi.

Reno has over half a million FAKE FOLLOWERS.... This comes up to over 30% of his followers.

Peter has only about 10% fake followers - Reno has admitted publicly that these fake followers are products of his days of managing Peter Obi's platform.

We are very sure that they will pay millions to manipulate this data but we have already taken screenshots and are pleased to make them public first.

Reno Omokri lacks Technological know how...

He should know that the Peter Obi movement is powered by Smart Young Computer Scientists who will expose him if he dares talk about fake twitter followers.

My name is Charles Awuzie and I am Reno's biggest nightmare. He should stop sending people to beg us while continuing to insult our Next President. We will expose him beyond his Twitter falsehood. There are more things we are investigating - he should wait for us.

After him, we will start exposing all the enemies of progress - e go loud.

1 Like

Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by Corridon: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sane people knows this to be true. Reno Omokri aka Wendell Simlin the identity thief. Reno the randy man who impregnates anything on skirt. God will never forgive Reno for abandoning his legally married wife and three innocent children including twin boys for an Ethiopian hooker whom he impregnated out of wedlock. Everything about Reno Omokri is fraud.

3 Likes

Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by ZUKKYY(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
E go loud grin

1 Like

Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by NothingDoMe: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lol

Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by derecho(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
We dey wait dem...APC+PDP
Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by Massiveglory: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ignore the clown. Reno is an overrated blogger. He has completely lost relevance.

1 Like

Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by duro4chang(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
Those of you who followed him when he was abusing Buhari are no more following him? Abi ya eyes don clear

1 Like

Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by MasterJayJay: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin
Reno Mockery dey collect am wotowoto.
Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by MasterJayJay: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
/
Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by Kingspin(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
Those who don't wish the country well.
Exposed them and their fellow fellow supporters.
Reno and co think that their duped lifestyle will end by 2023.
Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Film!
Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by Natbrowny: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
I don't doubt this but which formula Charles tek get 30.9%. grin.
Social media na cruise
Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by Udoboss(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Natbrowny:
I don't doubt this but which formula Charles tek get 30.9%. grin.
Social media na cruise

Omo.be lyk say you don't know who Charles Awuzie is...Dat Guy an tech wizard
Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by onez: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Fake Reno. Everything about Reno is fake including followers. We thank him for making Obi more popular.
Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by Okoroawusa: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
But majority of his followers comes from his days of insulting Buhari and romancing with Igbos and perpetual PDP slaves nah....or am I missing something?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by omenka(m): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
90 percent of Reno's followers on all platforms are IPOB zombies. Is this guy, wh I believe doubles as an ipob dolt, trying to tell us those ones too, including himself, were fake?

By the way, I thought y'all bragged you'd start ignoring him so he fades into nothingness. Why then you got your heads still stuck up in his shitty as?

You people simply can't help yourselves. You're born and raised to expend so much energy on Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by Karanka: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
I don't really understand why people bother with Reno. That guy has zero principle and cares for nothing else aside his stomach.
How do you think he maintains his even average lifestyle?
You think he owns companies and all that? If he does, he's attitude would be completely different.
He relies on your outbursts and feedbacks to get his daily bread.
Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
omenka:
90 percent of Reno's followers on all platforms are IPOB zombies. Is this guy, wh I believe doubles as an ipob dolt, trying to tell us those ones too, including himself, were fake?

By the way, I thought y'all bragged you'd start ignoring him so he fades into nothingness. Why then you got your heads still stuck up in his shitty as?

You people simply can't help yourselves. You're born and raised to expend so much energy on Nonsense.
see as you dey blab with no single point.

grow up dude
40 years na old age ooo

2 Likes

Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by Betanaija42moro: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Reno is just an attention seeker and a political hustler
Re: 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie by Mynd44: 5:12am On Sep 07, 2022

(1)

Throwback: Pres Jonathan Fired Reno Omokri For Being A Liability & Embarrassment / CNN Announces Kashim Shettima Instead Of Bola Tinubu As APC Standard Bearer / Tragic Moment When Nigerian Army Crash On A Tree With Parachute While Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.