Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… (2588 Views)

……Luxury 1 Bedroom Bungalow Inside Africa’s Biggest Resort ( Dukia Africa) / DUKIA AFRICA EPE, INVESTORS DELIGHT! WITH GREAT RETURNS ON INVESTMENT! / The Biggest Resort And Real Estate Ecosystem 'dukia Africa In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
*DUKIA AFRICA, MOLAJOYE EPE*

*DUKIA AFRICA* is situated at the most serene and beautiful part of the New Lagos Epe.
*DUKIA AFRICA* is a beautiful and luxurious real estate ecosystem that mixes nature, functional living spaces and Homes .

DUKIA AFRICA is entertainment, recreation at it’s peak, sitting structurally on a large expanse of land specially, DUKIA AFRICA is also entails services and business district in symbolic grandeur.

*Location*:Sala, Molajoye Town, Epe Lagos.

Title: C of O

*LAND TYPES & PRICES:

*500sqm*=*#22,000,000
*300sqm*=*#15,000,00
*200sqm= #8,000,000
*150sqm= #7,500,000

*Commercial Plots
*500sqm*= #25,000,000
*1000sqm* = #50,000,000

*HOUSE TYPES

1Bedroom Oke Aro Bungalow= #*12,000,000

PRICES ARE ALL INCLUSIVE

Installmental Payment Plans Available.

This Estate is offering sites and services which includes:
- Perimeter fence
- Good drainage system
- Interlocked roads
- Waste disposal facilities
- Swimming Pool and Gym
- Dedicated Transformers and Central Generator
- Water Hydrant
- Streetlights
- CCTV Cameras
- Recreational facility.
- Car parks
-Eco Friendly
-Helipad
-Basketball Ball Court

*NEIGHBORHOOD
-Alaro City
-Augustine University
-Isimi Lagos
-Epe Resort and Spa
-Ontario Shopping Mall
*DUKIA AFRICA: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ✍�

For further enquires!
Call 08039550565

Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Videos available

Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ForumNL(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Price increases in 8 days

Key in at the prelaunch price and save millions today !!
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Few days to go
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2022
Launches tomorrow and price goes up immediately
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Helipad is set oooo!!! Invest in Dukia Africa

Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories

Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
200sqm and 150sqm plots available for an initial deposit of 1.5M and spread balance.

You’re asking what you can build in a 150sqm plot?
Oya scroll down

Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Massive Goodnews!!!

Due to the Success of the Launch of Dukia Africa yesterday, the C.E.O has decided to extend the pre-launching price date to 31st of October 2022 and price goes up immediately after the graced date.

Guys!!! There’s still time to buy at the prelaunch price and save millions.
Massive Goodnews!!!

Due to the Success of the Launch of Dukia Africa yesterday, the C.E.O has decided to extend the pre-launching price date to 31st of October 2022 and price goes up immediately after the graced date.

Guys!!! There’s still time to buy at the prelaunch price and save millions.
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Prelaunch price still available
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Still selling at pre launch price…
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Still selling at prelaunch price
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2022
Prelaunch price still available
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
The house you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same house someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2022
The land you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2022
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
The land you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2022
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before the
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2022
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2022
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before the
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Africa’s Biggest Resort Estate ( Dukia Africa)………… by ladyjblinks(f): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2022
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Let: Lovely Mini-flat (pay & Move-in) @ Iju Ishaga, Agege-GONE!GONE!!GONE!!! / Now!!! Apartments For Rent In Festac and Environs / New PentHouse! 5 Bedroom Bungalow with Penthouse in Nigeria(pics+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.