Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,833 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

How To Start A Profitable Digital Real Estate Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Profitable Digital Real Estate Business (176 Views)

Trade The Most Profitable Digital Assets Online / Most Profitable Digital Skills To Learn In 2023 / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Digital Real Estate Business by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
Aim to sell sites for $300 to $500 each. You will need to sell around 5 to 9 sites in a month to hit $2,500.

This may sound like a lot but the process I can show you is super easy and it’s rinse and repeat. You can create these websites for flipping one at a time or you can batch them out in lots of three or 10 or however many sites you want to flip.

Website flipping is not new.

Tons of sellers have been doing this for years and if you head to one of the places I frequently use to sell my sites you will find other sellers that sell dozens of websites every single week.

Is website flipping profitable?

yes, website flipping can be very profitable. Consider investing $100 into developing a website and flipping it for months later for $2000. You just made $1900 in four months from one website. What other investment can you get a return like that so quickly?

What are the easiest items to flip?

other than flipping websites there are a ton of other goods that you can flip like antiques, collectibles, furniture, cars, houses and more.

How do you make money flipping?

Here’s how you get started…

Create the website

When you flip website you can go in one of two directions.

You can buy a site or you can build a site.

Buying Websites for Flipping VS. Building Websites for Flipping

Buying a site is advantageous because you can get into a website that’s already existing and more seasoned. That’s going to make it easier to rank content and make money faster. The drawback is the investment which can range from a couple hundred dollars to a couple thousand dollars or more.

Building a site is cheaper and only requires a budget of around $50 per website. It’s more work to rank the site and make it income-producing but, it’s the cheaper alternative. And you get to develop the site anyway you like, rather than takeover from where someone else left off, like with website buying.

Of these two options I prefer building websites. So that’s what we’re gonna talk about in this article.

Step 1: Pick a niche | Flipping websites

First, you need to pick a niche. Your niche is your websites mean topic like cooking, nutrition, fitness, travel, budgeting, fashion, camping, etc. next you are going to pick a website name and the website anymore match your domain name. You don’t have to put a whole bunch of thought into this.

The main thing is that the name should make sense for the kind of website that you’ll be building. I want to discourage you from using numbers in The website name order me name. I also recommend that you do not use hyphens, special characters or consecutive letters like Bleep or ZZZ.

After picking knees and choosing your website name and domain name, you should check that your domain name is available by going to Godaddy.com. You can do a free domain search there to check availability.

Once you confirm that your domain name is available, it’s time to purchase web hosting and the domain. Web hosting is required when you’re running a professional website. It’s really simple to buy and after you have it, along with your domain, you’ll be free to start building your website right away.

I recommend Bluehost. They offer hosting for under $4 per month and it comes with a ton of perks like free domain, free SSL certificate, and more.

Step 2: Add content

The content is the meat of your website. For content say it’s like blogs this consist of articles revolving around the niche of your site. You can write the articles yourself. You can also outsource that writers you find and hire or you can use PLR content.

Step 3: Monetize

Monetizing your site means you are making it income-producing. You do this with ads, affiliate marketing, and in other ways.

The easiest way to start making your website income-producing is by placing ads on the site. This will be passive income and you can start with Google Adsense for this. As your site grows, I recommend you switch to Mediavine (minimum 50,000 sessions per month).

I feel like marketing is another smart way to have your website begin to make money. You start by joining an affiliate network then you promote products in that network on your website and refer people using affiliate links.

Examples of networks to join:

Shareasale

Amazon Associates

Step 4: Promote your website to search engines

Promote your website to search engines and across the internet so your traffic can rise.

Promotion is how you will drive traffic to your website.

The website does not need to make money and it does not need to have traffic in order to sell in a website flip. But, it does make it easier to sell the website if it does have income coming in and traffic coming in, so keep that in mind.

When you try to balance the content creation and promotion you want to focus on promoting the site more. That’s because you can spend all this time creating content writing articles and outsourcing articles for your website but if you don’t have the traffic that means nobody’s going to read it was awesome articles. There are many ways you can promote which include using social media like posting to Instagram or creating a Tik Tok video.

You can also do email marketing, you cannot work online in Facebook groups and forums, as well as guest post for authority sites which can help your content and website be found online and attract traffic from search engines.

Step 5: Flip for profit to make money

When it’s time to flip your website, this will be a very exciting experience.

You are one step closer to your goal to make money.

Your sale can happen in as little as 24 hours or up to 7 to 14 days or longer. Most of my website sales happen in 3 to 7 days.

Once your site is listed for sale just make sure to make yourself available and be responsive as people will ask you questions about the site.

That’s the process, my friend.

Your Turn to Try Flipping Websites

If you want to learn more about flipping including specifics that teach you more monetization methods, traffic building, how to scale this side hustle to make it a full-time income for yourself, including connecting with over 700 students I have taught, check out my training for flipping small websites: https://www.wealth-ideas.com/digital-real-estate

You will be learning website flipping in small, digestible chunks. Our student community includes people that are currently flipping websites and sharing their tips including students who have successfully sold sites and share their success stories as well.

Interested to learn more? go here: https://www.wealth-ideas.com/digital-real-estate

(1) (Reply)

Children Items For Sales / Graco Twins Stroller / How To Make Money Transcribing Audio To Text Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.