Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Trader Bites Off Kai Official's Finger In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trader Bites Off Kai Official's Finger In Lagos (834 Views)

Oshodi Thugs Beat Lagos KAI Officials Blue Black (photos) / KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) / Police Officer Bites Off Neighbour’s Finger In Nasarawa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trader Bites Off Kai Official's Finger In Lagos by aloyemeka2: 12:46am On Aug 10, 2011
[size=14pt]Trader bites off KAI official's finger in Lagos[/size]
WEDNESDAY, 10 AUGUST 2011 00:00 JONATHAN EZE HITS: 4

An official of the Lagos State para-military outfit, Kick Against Indiscipline(KAI) Brigade, Mr. Babajide Badejo, got more than he bargained for recently, when a trader bit off the tip of one of his forefingers.

The trader, identified as Aminu Usman, reportedly committed the act in an effort to escape from custody, following his arrest by KAI officials, at Allen roundabout, Ikeja, for contravening the state's environmental law.

Recalling his experience, Badejo said at a point during their patrol, last weekend, only himself and two fellow officers were left to guard Usman and other arrested offenders in their operational vehicle, while their remaining colleagues were busy effecting more arrests.

He said it was during this time that Usman sought excuse to urinate and he told him to wait until they got to their base.

Badejo said Usman, however, became unruly and insisted on urinating in the vehicle, adding that it was in an attempt to restrain the suspect that he bit off a part of his forefinger.

His words: “We were on patrol that day and when we got to Allen roundabout, we saw the suspect in a prohibited area and arrested him. Then when the rest of my colleagues had gone after other offenders and left only three of us to guard the ones we had arrested, he (Usman) started shouting that he wanted to ease himself. But, I knew it was just a ploy to escape and ignored him. When he persisted, I tried opening the door slightly to calm him down. But, he wanted to use the chance to run away, so, I held him and the next thing I saw was a part of my finger on the floor.”

http://www.nigeriancompass.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2964:trader-bites-off-kai-officials-finger-in-lagos&catid=329:crime&Itemid=625
Re: Trader Bites Off Kai Official's Finger In Lagos by Freewilly(f): 12:49am On Aug 10, 2011
I wonder why cannibalism is spreading so fast in the west sad
Re: Trader Bites Off Kai Official's Finger In Lagos by aloyemeka2: 12:54am On Aug 10, 2011
Freewilly:

I wonder why cannibalism is spreading so fast in the west sad

Especially when it came from the east. Is it an Igbo influence over Yorubas or what?. Indulge me please. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Watch Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Speak On Channels / Accident On Nasarawa-makurdi Road! / Girl Molested And Brutally Murdered In The Bush (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.