Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Paid Course: How To Design And Host Your Own Wordpress-powered Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paid Course: How To Design And Host Your Own Wordpress-powered Websites (257 Views)

Online Course: How To Create Wordpress Blog With Phone In 2020 / Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] / Please Advise On The Best Domain Name And Host For My New Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paid Course: How To Design And Host Your Own Wordpress-powered Websites by LaiveNg: 12:27am On Sep 07, 2022
Welcome! Viewing this shows you're interested!

See, one thing I dislike is doing simple things the hard way! Sincerely, I hate it! Building modern websites with WordPress should be painless. You shouldn't even break a sweat when building a website or a blog with WordPress. Everything has been simplified thanks to the power of modern web technologies! smiley

Now, there are plenty of resources online to learn from. Some of them even free! But most of such online resources will assume that you have a knowledge of certain things. For example, some resources assume that you know Javascript, PHP, Databases, etc.

But in this paid course, I don't make any assumptions! grin

I will show you step-by-step (through my personally made videos) how you can start building websites or blogs using WordPress.

Benefits of this course for you?
1. You fully understand how to create your own website or blog
2. You will be able to create websites/blogs for other people and get paid for it.
3. I will be there to mentor you even after the course has ended.
4. If you need a website or have someone who needs one, we will build it together at no extra charge
5. Plus lots more benefits

Price: Less than N10k

The course is currently ongoing, so to enroll, contact: +2347014509524 (Voice calls only) or +2349055589180 (Whatsapp)
Re: Paid Course: How To Design And Host Your Own Wordpress-powered Websites by LaiveNg: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
Keep the registrations coming.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Hello! I Recently Heard About Conversational Ticketing / Adleep Ad Network Review: Legit Or Pure Scam? / Ux/ui/web Design Master Course Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.