Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Job Verification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Verification (531 Views)

UNCRD Organisation Job Verification / Job Verification / Job Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Verification by Phemvin(m): 1:18am On Sep 07, 2022
Dear Femi,

Following the review of your CV and online application to be interview as a Graduate Trainee at DD SUNLOLA AFRICA NETWORK LIMITED. We were impressed by your background. Your qualifications make you an excellent candidate for this role. I would like to invite you to a face-to-face interview at our office for an Enterpreneurial Business Assessment

During the interview, you will have the chance to learn more about the role and to develop a deeper understanding of our company’s objectives. On our end, we want to understand your career goals and professional experience more so.

Our office is located at No. 3, Orishigun street (Lapo Bank Building 2nd Floor) Opposite The Apostolic church grammar school Kosofe Ketu Lagos. Please come with a copy of your resume. Our company dress code is business casual.

During the interview, you will speak to the following people:
• Tope Bolutayo, Director of Training
• Ayandare Titilayo, Director of Training
• Fatima Ibrahim, President & CEO
The interview is schedule for
•Thursday 8th September 2022 at 9.00a.m

Please respond no later than 24hours with your availability. If you have any questions before the interview, please contact me at 08029093002. I look forward to meeting you.
Seat No- 21226689

Dr.Tope Bolutayo

I got this invite today. Anyone knows if they are legit?
Re: Job Verification by LZAA: 1:40am On Sep 07, 2022
Phemvin:
Dear Femi,

Following the review of your CV and online application to be interview as a Graduate Trainee at DD SUNLOLA AFRICA NETWORK LIMITED. We were impressed by your background. Your qualifications make you an excellent candidate for this role. I would like to invite you to a face-to-face interview at our office for an Enterpreneurial Business Assessment

During the interview, you will have the chance to learn more about the role and to develop a deeper understanding of our company’s objectives. On our end, we want to understand your career goals and professional experience more so.

Our office is located at No. 3, Orishigun street (Lapo Bank Building 2nd Floor) Opposite The Apostolic church grammar school Kosofe Ketu Lagos. Please come with a copy of your resume. Our company dress code is business casual.

During the interview, you will speak to the following people:
• Tope Bolutayo, Director of Training
• Ayandare Titilayo, Director of Training
• Fatima Ibrahim, President & CEO
The interview is schedule for
•Thursday 8th September 2022 at 9.00a.m

Please respond no later than 24hours with your availability. If you have any questions before the interview, please contact me at 08029093002. I look forward to meeting you.
Seat No- 21226689

Dr.Tope Bolutayo

I got this invite today. Anyone knows if they are legit?
GNLD
Stay ya house

2 Likes

Re: Job Verification by Phemvin(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
thank you for enlightening me, but if I may ask. Have you been called by this same company?
Re: Job Verification by Phemvin(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
thanks for the enlightenment but if I may ask, have you been called by this same company before?
LZAA:

GNLD
Stay ya house
Re: Job Verification by LZAA: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Phemvin:
thanks for the enlightenment but if I may ask, have you been called by this same company before?
No but the company is about entrepreneurship
Naso GNLD dey take whine peeps grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hurry Now: We Are Hiring / World Food Programme Invite / G Media Is Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.