Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) (3730 Views)

Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) / Nigerian Mum Pays N1.58k School Fees She Owed In 1969, Principal Writes Letter / Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by ekineme: 4:29am On Sep 07, 2022
We are told that Neil Armstrong (1930-2012) and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin (1930-) became the first humans ever to land on the moon in the year 1969 but 53 years down the line why hasnt mankind revisited the moon?
A simple search on Google says "The last time a person visited the moon was in December 1972, during NASA's Apollo 17 mission".if they have the technology then to reach the moon I expect a tourist site there by now.

In my curiosity I tried searching for more articles online I came across this video
Link attached
https://twitter.com/ronin19217435/status/1562148088994832387?t=S_Cn5c0UiBqBSyYVNtRNSg&s=08.[img]

https://twitter.com/BIGCHAMPTHEBOSS/status/1562787837682286594?t=rmV3gmlpLuUF5hHhIeJYoQ&s=08

https://twitter.com/biggs1_terry/status/1562287598714114048?t=3wD0Iefmm2YrRLA0Bs4yYw&s=08

What is your take concerning the Apollo mission of 1969.
Mod pls push to fp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 07, 2022
Do not forget,this happened as of the time of the cold war between Russia and USA, Yuri Gagarin just made it as first man in space,but then since the Russians have taken the number one spot for going into space, USA decided to be the first to land on the moon, NASA using classified patents from the likes of Tesla where able to create a rocket which took them to the moon,but before then they have invited Stanley to shoot a propaganda video just Incase the mission to the moon failed they could have something to present,a video which later became viral, NASA actually landed on the moon and they brought back a moon rock,besides that,they left a mirror on the moon which sends back laser signals back to earth to this date,the landing sight and spot could be seen from earth using a telescope.besides that NASA has gone on Apollo 18,19 and 20 covert missions to the moon with Russian cosmonauts to seal the secret William Routledge was the head of the missions.just trying not to say much over here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by stevonics: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2022
It was a propaganda video to intimidate Russia.
Someone said they succeeded. But no. As someone vast in electronics and it's developmental generations, I know the technology then cannot take them to moon and back. Mars would have been visited by man now.
To elaborate later.
The first successful global positioning system was achieved in 1978.
Micro chips for super computers that can handle such distance communication and other automations came around 1974- even this was when the 74 series integrated circuit was invented before microprocessors.
This claim by the United States had been debunked by experts who even argued the shadow formation of the said astronaut against a source of light used for the propaganda photo and video shooting. The reentry is what exposed the lies. Space stations do not require much technology and energy for reentry even though you need GPS to return to a desired earth station. But taking off from moon for reentry requires you to overcome moon gravity (no matter how small) and you need a moon station, extra energy to propel the already used craft ( considering the Ablative nature of the material). You need extra energy also to overcome earth's centrifugal forces, if not you end up as an earth satellite. They also have to maintain earth landing target by synchronising their reentry speed with earth GPS.
Technology is progressive, if United States achieved that, by now moon would have been a better launch station to other planets.
What is achievable now is space mission. And sending unmanned voyagers and rovers to tour the universe by the aid of communication facilities in space. Some even get lost in the vast universe, may be after sending feedback pictures.

This modification is for those that cannot read to the end of this wonderful argument.
My points are:
1. Moon has atmosphere that has gases and dust.
2. Moon has gravity one sixth of earth.
3. A lot of equipment are put in place to launch, connect and control both manned and unmanned spacecrafts out of earth. These gives it the propulsion, direction, control and feedback (even for manned craft.)
4. You need to launch out same way out of the moon. At least to break away from its gravity.
5. Entry into moon will definitely create an Ablative defect on the craft outer layer if not damaging the craft.
6. When we talk about communication, not just about voice which some claimed was shortwave or the then Morse code data, which cannot convey large bandwidth of digital information needed to take feedbacks and sustain connection with space and earth stations.
7. In all the articles NASA sponsored to cover these propaganda. The take off from moon was not mentioned. The take off from moon should be an interesting topic in physics and astronomy.
Update:
Go to https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LADEE/news and read about Apollo 17 that happened more than a decade after the manned moon landing claim of 1961. NASA 2013 LADEE project with a robot proved that moon has atmosphere which they admitted was against their assumption.
How can NASA send a man to moon in 1961 and kept battling to understand the moon atmosphere between 1972 (Apollo 17 and 2013. Such practice goes against every known scientific experimentation/exploration procedure which they are following in Mars exploration.

10 Likes

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by ITbomb(m): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2022
The problem is not going there, the main issue is landing and taking off from the moon, that's what Elon is trying to overcome with the Super Heavy Booster

2 Likes

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by ekineme: 8:21am On Sep 07, 2022
omale88:
Do not forget,this happened as of the time of the cold war between Russia and USA, Yuri Gagarin just made it as first man in space,but then since the Russians have taken the number one spot for going into space, USA decided to be the first to land on the moon, NASA using classified patents from the likes of Tesla where able to create a rocket which took them to the moon,but before then they have invited Stanley to shoot a propaganda video just Incase the mission to the moon failed they could have something to present,a video which later became viral, NASA actually landed on the moon and they brought back a moon rock,besides that,they left a mirror on the moon which sends back laser signals back to earth to this date,the landing sight and spot could be seen from earth using a telescope.besides that NASA has gone on Apollo 18,19 and 20 covert missions to the moon with Russian cosmonauts to seal the secret William Routledge was the head of the missions.just trying not to say much over here.

Please read through the comment from stevonics, The communication gadget and clarity achieved at that time cast doubts over the authenticity of the mission. You could hear the conversation between the austranauts and the US president.

1 Like

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by gulfer: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2022
We know its hoax undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by Bhorbymills(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2022
If space travel was achieved by Yuri Gagarin 12 April 1961 . Do you think humans would have been limited into space and would not have entered other planets with the current rate at which technology has evolved ??

4 Likes

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by Natbrowny: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2022
Now there are better technologies around and Man hasnt revisited moon.

A scam it is.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2022
ekineme:

Please read through the comment from stevonics, The communication gadget and clarity achieved at that time cast doubts over the authenticity of the mission. You could hear the conversation between the austranauts and the US president.
well it's his opinion,I have no time to trade words with people today,he was smart enough not to mention me,so I respect that,the landing mark as I have said and Rover tracks can be seen from earth,Neil Armstrong and the other astronaut placed a mirror on the moon as evidence which sends back laser signals to earth it ,what this guy failed to know was that Tesla has perfected radio transmitters and recievers long before then and the Roswell UFO crash of 1947 has pushed Americans to the edge of scientific research since then, Nikola Tesla himself already created a flying saucer by then so what's ordinary rocket? And radio? That would be a problem?just because they control the kind of technology you get in the market doesn't mean sophiscated ones don't exist,thats called market control,I am an inventor so I have no time to trade words with people who are oblivious to the facts before them,the Chinese, japanese and Russian government didn't debunk these claims,I am sure the Same dude would also believe the earth is flat just because his holly books say so.there was not just one mission to the moon as I have said there were three more missions to the moon after the first..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by ekineme: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2022
omale88:
well it's his opinion,I have no time to trade words with people today,he was smart enough not to mention me,so I respect that,the landing mark as I have said and Rover tracks can be seen from earth,Neil Armstrong and the other astronaut placed a mirror on the moon as evidence which sends back laser signals to earth it ,what this guy failed to know was that Tesla has perfected radio transmitters and recievers long before then and the Roswell UFO crash of 1947 has pushed Americans to the edge of scientific research since then, Nikola Tesla himself already created a flying saucer by then so what's ordinary rocket? And radio? That would be a problem?just because they control the kind of technology you get in the market doesn't mean sophiscated ones don't exist,thats called market control,I am an inventor so I have no time to trade words with people who are oblivious to the facts before them,the Chinese, japanese and Russian government didn't debunk these claims,I am sure the Same dude would also believe the earth is flat just because his holly books say so.there was not just one mission to the moon as I have said there were three more missions to the moon after the first..

Thanks for the clarification, but I have a question, why was the technology destroyed according to Don pettit an American Astronaut, They claim they couldn't go back there anymore simply because the technology was destroyed.
Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by oz4real83(m): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by Mercury12(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2022
Perhaps hoax
Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by Christian36: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Natbrowny:
Now there are better technologies around and Man hasnt revisited moon.

A scam it is.
Don't say that, the cost of going to the moon is expensive, that is why after the last project, Nasa and other bodies incharge of space travels sees it as a waste project.
Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2022
They never went to the moon.
The perceived strengths (real or imagined ) of the USA is promoted a great deal by Hollywood (make believe) and then the media (propaganda).

4 Likes

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by Christian36: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2022
stevonics:
Someone said they succeeded. But no. As someone vast in electronics and it's developmental generations, I know the technology then cannot take them to moon and back. Mars would have been visited by man now.
To elaborate later.
Micro chips for super computers that can handle such distance communication and other automations came around 1974- even this was when the 74 series integrated circuit was invented before microprocessors.
This claim by the United States had been debunked by experts who even argued the shadow formation of the said astronaut against a source of light used for the propaganda photo and video shooting. The reentry is what exposed the lies. Space stations do not require much technology and energy for reentry even though you need GPS to return to a desired earth station. But taking off from moon for reentry requires you to overcome moon gravity (no matter how small) and you need a moon station, extra energy to propel the already used craft ( considering the Ablative nature of the material). You need extra energy also to overcome earth's centrifugal forces, if not you end up as an earth satellite. They also have to maintain earth landing target by synchronising their reentry speed with earth GPS.
Technology is progressive, if United States achieved that, by now moon would have been a better launch station to other planets.
What is achievable now is space mission. And sending unmanned voyagers and rovers to tour the universe by the aid of communication facilities in space. Some even get lost in the vast universe, may be after sending feedback pictures.
There is no propaganda in it. The project was successful. The reason why no body including Nasa want to repeat that project is because I) the project is expensive ii) there is no monetary benefits on such project ( beside, how do you expect NASA to embark on a project that has no gain after spending billions of dollars, it is like throwing such money in fire to burn)

3 Likes

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by truthCoder: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2022
Questions like this should be asked in job interviews to know the dumb ones.

Morons who cannot take their time to review historical evidences on space travel would sit down in their cockroach infested rooms and spew jargons.

Whilst you are there, add flat earth and UFO invasions to the mix and your Phd in Conspiracy Science is complete.

One business name registration agent even said he is an expert in electronics and since GPS was invented in the 70s, then it was not possible to have travelled before then. He also doubted long distance communication was possible in the 60s. Radio should have been strange to him.

NASA got on the moon. They left a laser mirror there and you can confirm this yourself if you have the equipment and skills to bounce beams off it.

America spent billions to US dollars to go to the moon because it was a competition with USSR. If they needed to go today, they can.

There is an international space station orbiting the world and there are many satellites overhead us at any moment. Even our Nigeria launched our own satellite.

NASA employs only the brightest. There is a saying that 'smart' is not a scarce resource in NASA. If your brain cannot fathom the fact that humans have walked the moon, then you are simply not smart enough. It is not the moon's fault.

5 Likes

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by Christian36: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2022
The reason why NASA don't want to repeat such project is because the project is expensive and no benefits in embarking on such project again. The only time such project will be repeated is when they see the economy important in embarking in such project.
Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2022
oz4real83:
as at the time America visited the moon, Tesla that you claimed they used their technology has not been founded, infact all the founders of Tesla were born in the 1960s and Tesla was founded in 2003. How could America use the technology of a company that hasn't been founded and the founders of the company were still very young as at the time their technology was alleged to have been used? Please educate us on the points I raised.
grin grin grin grin grin oh dear,oh my goodness,are you for real right now,I'm talking about the grand inventor Nikola Tesla,not Tesla company owned by Elon musk , wtf! I've not laughed this hard in ages man grin grin grin so you are not even knowledgeable to know Nikola Tesla? a little research would have saved you this gross embarrassment, try doing your homework next time, Elon musk named his company after the inventor Nikola Tesla as a means to honour him.

5 Likes

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by SouthSouth1914: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2022
omale88:
grin grin grin grin grin oh dear,oh my goodness,are you for real right now,I'm talking about the grand inventor Nikola Tesla,not Tesla company owned by Elon musk , wtf! I've not laughed this hard in ages man grin grin grin so you are not even knowledgeable to know Nikola Tesla? a little research would have saved you this gross embarrassment, try doing your homework next time, Elon musk named his company after the inventor Nikola Tesla as a means to honour him.

Anyone would have fell for that Tesla trick, especially someone from the “Indomie Gen”, so cut the guy some slack. Tesla was credited with a lot of contributions in the field of Elect. And Mech. Engineering.
Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by OperationalVehi: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2022
The question people aren't really asking is, if you can make it to the moon, what technology was employed ( or fuel) to lift off from the moon back to the earth...

Put it at the back of your mind that a trip to the moon is over two weeks journey..

My theory is... Those trips can only be achieved with the right magnetic..field ... Most especially lifting off from Mars

3 Likes

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2022
stevonics:
To elaborate later.

you be like who know wetin e dey talk that's if no be copy paste

Who get technology pass..? abeg no vex
Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by Natbrowny: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2022
Christian36:
Don't say that, the cost of going to the moon is expensive, that is why after the last project, Nasa and other bodies incharge of space travels sees it as a waste project.

Well they wanted discovery and truth is many must have died while trying to go there (if at all its true) before they claimed the first man went there.
Its expensive and a waste project. But they should still go there one more time to prove the first one happened.

Something happened once a long time ago. People will ask questions. Its normal. Going d 2nd tym now wit easier n faster technology wil answer those questions

1 Like

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by Natbrowny: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2022
Christian36:
The reason why NASA don't want to repeat such project is because the project is expensive and no benefits in embarking on such project again. The only time such project will be repeated is when they see the economy important in embarking in such project.

NASA has embarked on many meaningless projects.
I support them to waste that money and go the second time to prove the first landing really happened.

4 Likes

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by Christian36: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2022
Natbrowny:

NASA has embarked on many meaningless projects.
I support them to waste that money and go the second time to prove the first landing really happened.
Will you be ready to finance such project if you are called upon to bring what you have?
Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by Christian36: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2022
Natbrowny:

Well they wanted discovery and truth is many must have died while trying to go there (if at all its true) before they claimed the first man went there.
Its expensive and a waste project. But they should still go there one more time to prove the first one happened.

Something happened once a long time ago. People will ask questions. Its normal. Going d 2nd tym now wit easier n faster technology wil answer those questions
Will you be ready to waste such money to embark on a fruitless project.
Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2022
ekineme:

Thanks for the clarification, but I have a question, why was the technology destroyed according to Don pettit an American Astronaut, They claim they couldn't go back there anymore simply because the technology was destroyed.
there are extra terrestrial life forms on the moon dark side of the moon one of these beings a gray hybrid warned them off the moon, and yet they Went back in covert missions which isn't public of cos, search for this video in the image below on YouTube.

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by oz4real83(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2022
omale88:
ooh. My mind just went to the modern day Tesla.
Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by techWriter3: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by stevonics: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2022
Bro, any successful manned moon landing will have a
multiple benefits to humanity. United States NASA have spent more on exploring universe with unmanned voyagers and Rovers. They are spending more to explore mars.
So money is not the problem but taking off from moon.
Just assume it was successful, we would have heard and updated our chemistry by adding composition of moon rooks, we would have heard of moon station. Bro any good engineer knows the the stages of technology. Space station-yes, Universe explorers-yes. But no such thing as moon station to enable relaunch: refuelling, propulsion, Ablative check correction, super computer speed, communication, earth GPS synchronising as at 1969.
Christian36:
There is no propaganda in it. The project was successful. The reason why no body including Nasa want to repeat that project is because I) the project is expensive ii) there is no monetary benefits on such project ( beside, how do you expect NASA to embark on a project that has no gain after spending billions of dollars, it is like throwing such money in fire to burn)

1 Like

Re: 1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) by Moneyboyz: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2022
I'm tired, we don't know what is real and not, conspiracy theories, government coverups and a lot more will ruin us all.

I was surprised to know there are pyramids in Antarctica.
Then this means the Egyptians didn't build them.
The question is who did?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ridiculous Display By New Graduates / How Many Of You Guys Are Guilty? / Nigerians Blast 2 University Of Lagos Students Caught Having Sex In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.